Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Meet Requests and Parties

Mingle n' Meet Social NOTTINGHAM 16th April

Jump to newest

By *iverRain OP   Woman
over a year ago

Nottinghamshire

The last in January was great (looking forward to doing the Erotic Life Drawing again!)

This is s sexy, social event where you can mix and mingle with new lifestyle friends in this fun social with board games and fun activities to break the ice...

Times = 7pm - 12am

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ustus555Couple
over a year ago

NG 21

Where is this plz.

By *iverRain OP   Woman
over a year ago

Nottinghamshire

"Where is this plz. "

DM'd you xxx

By *ittle MonkeysCouple
over a year ago

Kimberley

Interested. Please can you message us more details ?

By *iverRain OP   Woman
over a year ago

Nottinghamshire

Can't private message you so I'll put it here xx

By *iverRain OP   Woman
over a year ago

Nottinghamshire

The social on the 16th April is the 2nd Mingle and Meet social with life drawing x no need to bring anything other than a smile. The first was a lot of fun with life drawing models posing for the first few pics and then people can volunteer after (they did last time! Some were more comfortable in just lingerie which was great!). Last time was a great mix of both kinksters and swingers (and artists lol!) It starts from 7pm and people mingle as much as they like during sessions (it's at Purple Mamba Club, non-members is £10pp, members are £5 pp)

By *acky RacersCouple
over a year ago

Lincoln

Please count us in for this.....

By *ucy LittleCouple
over a year ago

Nottingham

This sounds great but are there any other socials in Nottingham that are held by you guys in the near future that don’t involve the life drawing? We’d love to come along to one but life drawing isn’t my thing xxx

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

sounds great!! i must finally bring myself to Purple Mamba!

m xx

By *winging Sally SeanCouple
over a year ago

Warks / Northants Border

"The social on the 16th April is the 2nd Mingle and Meet social with life drawing x no need to bring anything other than a smile. The first was a lot of fun with life drawing models posing for the first few pics and then people can volunteer after (they did last time! Some were more comfortable in just lingerie which was great!). Last time was a great mix of both kinksters and swingers (and artists lol!) It starts from 7pm and people mingle as much as they like during sessions (it's at Purple Mamba Club, non-members is £10pp, members are £5 pp)"

Are there any other costs involved? Such as we'll need to become members of PM on the night too?

By *iverRain OP   Woman
over a year ago

Nottinghamshire

"The social on the 16th April is the 2nd Mingle and Meet social with life drawing x no need to bring anything other than a smile. The first was a lot of fun with life drawing models posing for the first few pics and then people can volunteer after (they did last time! Some were more comfortable in just lingerie which was great!). Last time was a great mix of both kinksters and swingers (and artists lol!) It starts from 7pm and people mingle as much as they like during sessions (it's at Purple Mamba Club, non-members is £10pp, members are £5 pp)

Are there any other costs involved? Such as we'll need to become members of PM on the night too? "

It's a members social so you won't need membership to get on the guest list for that one (there's a few socials coming up run by members, including the cake one... hopefully we'll dodge the jaffa cake debate this time!)

over a year ago

Warks / Northants Border

"The social on the 16th April is the 2nd Mingle and Meet social with life drawing x no need to bring anything other than a smile. The first was a lot of fun with life drawing models posing for the first few pics and then people can volunteer after (they did last time! Some were more comfortable in just lingerie which was great!). Last time was a great mix of both kinksters and swingers (and artists lol!) It starts from 7pm and people mingle as much as they like during sessions (it's at Purple Mamba Club, non-members is £10pp, members are £5 pp)

Are there any other costs involved? Such as we'll need to become members of PM on the night too?

It's a members social so you won't need membership to get on the guest list for that one (there's a few socials coming up run by members, including the cake one... hopefully we'll dodge the jaffa cake debate this time!)"

Superb. We had a chat about this over the weekend. It looks like we'll be coming along to this

By *drian52Man
over a year ago

Derby

I am interested in attending, I used to have membership at PM do I need to renew that?

By *iverRain OP   Woman
over a year ago

Nottinghamshire

I wonder who will be brave enough to be the first model this time!

By *icknotts39Man
over a year ago

nottingham

Interested

By *iverRain OP   Woman
over a year ago

Nottinghamshire

It's easy to get to (just had a message so thought I'd post it here too) with parking opposite if youre driving (or public transport if your not) right opposite the cricket ground around the corner from the bridge x

over a year ago

Warks / Northants Border

Shall we assume that if we've posted on here, then we're on the guest list? Or will there be a confirmation message closer to the time?

By *airybaresCouple
over a year ago

Nottingham

"I wonder who will be brave enough to be the first model this time!"

I suspect it might be me!!??

By *iverRain OP   Woman
over a year ago

Nottinghamshire

"I wonder who will be brave enough to be the first model this time!

I suspect it might be me!!??"

Will it be the Mr Hairybares or the amazing K? (if we can draw her that would be awesome!)

over a year ago

Warks / Northants Border

Is this still going ahead, and do we have an idea of numbers yet?

over a year ago

Warks / Northants Border

We have some friends (verified) who are interested in coming too. They cannot confirm babysitters until closer to the time. Maybe even the morning of the meet itself. How late can they leave the booking? Can they actually buy tickets on that day?

Please reply back in the forum rather than private message, so they can read the reply too.

By *azzle-me-TazzMan
over a year ago

Near Derby

Hi. This sounds interesting to me. I've wanted to pose for life drawing for a while so maybe my chance to try.

Can you let me know closer the time

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"Shall we assume that if we've posted on here, then we're on the guest list? Or will there be a confirmation message closer to the time? "

I don't know if you've had a response but you can book via the PM website on the events page...

over a year ago

Warks / Northants Border

"Shall we assume that if we've posted on here, then we're on the guest list? Or will there be a confirmation message closer to the time?

I don't know if you've had a response but you can book via the PM website on the events page..."

Yep, we've already booked now. Thanks for letting us know

By *acky RacersCouple
over a year ago

Lincoln

Just booked the tickets...see you all there!

over a year ago

Warks / Northants Border

"We have some friends (verified) who are interested in coming too. They cannot confirm babysitters until closer to the time. Maybe even the morning of the meet itself. How late can they leave the booking? Can they actually buy tickets on that day?

Please reply back in the forum rather than private message, so they can read the reply too. "

Bump...

By *airybaresCouple
over a year ago

Nottingham

It is normally ok to book tickets at mamba on the day but sounds like they maybe getting towards selling out.

I will be there, look forward to seeing you there. x

over a year ago

Warks / Northants Border

"It is normally ok to book tickets at mamba on the day but sounds like they maybe getting towards selling out.

I will be there, look forward to seeing you there. x"

Thanks for that. Let's hope there are tickets left on the morning of the meet. Though in reality our friends will likely know if they can come, well before then.

By *iverRain OP   Woman
over a year ago

Nottinghamshire

There's more tickets added up now xx today might be a good day to get rid of tan lines

Post new Message to Thread