Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Meet Requests and Parties

GANGBANG

Jump to newest

By *ornypair300 OP   Couple
over a year ago

scottish borders

we are looking to organise a gb with 5 blokes , if anyone is interested please drop us a message with the title as forum gb

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *mudg3rMan
over a year ago

Edinburgh

Very interested but age filter bans me. . Would you consider changing it for a gb?

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

You'll probably find your inbox bursting at the seams soon... pm inbound!

over a year ago

scottish borders

"Very interested but age filter bans me. . Would you consider changing it for a gb?"

no sorry our age limits are there for a reason

over a year ago

scottish borders

For the record we also don’t want dick pics with the caption “ I’m keen”

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Where/when were you thinking ??

over a year ago

scottish borders

no set date yet , just looking to see what interest is .then will look at setting a date

By *eiaorganaWoman
over a year ago

Dundee

It's more difficult to organise than you think. You need reliable guys that are comfortable performing in front of other guys and won't get stage fright. I've got a few guys I know I can rely on if I want to organise one that I've built up trust with but need a few more

By *he pupCoolMan
over a year ago

dumffries

"It's more difficult to organise than you think. You need reliable guys that are comfortable performing in front of other guys and won't get stage fright. I've got a few guys I know I can rely on if I want to organise one that I've built up trust with but need a few more "

By *he pupCoolMan
over a year ago

dumffries

Can I go please

By *avie65Man
over a year ago

In the west.

"Can I go please"

Don't you mean can you cum!

By *N69Man
over a year ago

Yeovil

I am interested if the date fits

over a year ago

scottish borders

being inundated by messages currently , however most of them are beyond vulgar. please if your going to message read the bio on the profile and think what your writing

By *reen31Man
over a year ago

Hawick

I would be interested

By *honny 555Man
over a year ago

Glasgow

Interested

over a year ago

scottish borders

sorry guys but you have ruined it for yourselves here , yet again no bio has been read and we are just getting ego driven dick pic messages and men over our age limits so have decided to postpone this and go looking ourselves to avoid any more vulgarity

By *ddkkk91Man
over a year ago

fife

"sorry guys but you have ruined it for yourselves here , yet again no bio has been read and we are just getting ego driven dick pic messages and men over our age limits so have decided to postpone this and go looking ourselves to avoid any more vulgarity "

Hiya

Maybe setting your age limit will filter your message from people above age range.

Some people dont read bio, they might be lazy or re-use same message or whatever, however add a word into your bio that will need to be included in a subject. This might help you filter out messages

Hope you manage to find right people at the right time x

over a year ago

scottish borders

"sorry guys but you have ruined it for yourselves here , yet again no bio has been read and we are just getting ego driven dick pic messages and men over our age limits so have decided to postpone this and go looking ourselves to avoid any more vulgarity

Hiya

Maybe setting your age limit will filter your message from people above age range.

Some people dont read bio, they might be lazy or re-use same message or whatever, however add a word into your bio that will need to be included in a subject. This might help you filter out messages

Hope you manage to find right people at the right time x"

all of the above has already been done sadly, we are not new to the scene or fab . also not alobe it seems in the ever growing thought that fab needs a switch up

Post new Message to Thread