Back to forum list
Back to Meet Requests and Parties

Seducing Mrs

Jump to newest

By *az19762 OP   Man
over a year ago

Keighley

Hi all,

We're Asian couple, Mrs is practicing Muslim and would never willingly participate in MFM 3 some. I on the other hand would love to seeher being satisfied by a bigger cock than mine. Would love a guy to try and seduce her on a night out. Anyone up for it?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Get over yourself, she's not interested so why on earth would you even think about doing this?

By *uenevereWoman
over a year ago

Scunthorpe

OP I'm very concerned about what you're suggesting.

Maybe find out whay youe wife wants, I would suggest another husband. One who cares about her and her desires, rather than just his own.

By *uenevereWoman
over a year ago

Scunthorpe

Sorry for the spelling...

By *aunchy RaccoonsCouple
over a year ago

Exeter

It's unlikely that you'll convince anyone that you are a couple with a single males account.

By *lasphemouscoupleCouple
over a year ago

Cambridgeshire

If she's not into it then that's up to her, Don't try to convince anyone to try anything they aren't comfortable with. Consent.

over a year ago

"Hi all,

We're Asian couple, Mrs is practicing Muslim and would never willingly participate in MFM 3 some. I on the other hand would love to seeher being satisfied by a bigger cock than mine. Would love a guy to try and seduce her on a night out. Anyone up for it?"

This is absolutely deplorable behaviour. You should be making your wife feel safe at all times, not setting her up for something she would never willingly participate in!

By *issmorganWoman
over a year ago

Calderdale innit

Please don't do anything like this for real op, it's wrong on so many levels and could be dangerous for your wife.

By *uttercup and BeauCouple
over a year ago

kent

"Hi all,

We're Asian couple, Mrs is practicing Muslim and would never willingly participate in MFM 3 some. I on the other hand would love to seeher being satisfied by a bigger cock than mine. Would love a guy to try and seduce her on a night out. Anyone up for it?"

Absolutely disgusting, you have no respect for your wife. You should be ashamed of yourself!!

over a year ago

Why try and force something onto your woman if it’s not her thing??

By *nSeeNMan
over a year ago

Z'ha'dum

"Hi all,

I'm very much doubting you have a Mrs but if you have there's not respecting of boundaries going on is there ?

By *inkywife1981Couple
over a year ago

A town near you

It's his fantasy. And whose to say his mrs wouldn't stray if given the right opportunity

By *entleman JayMan
over a year ago

Wakefield

It ain’t happening pal!

By *esparate danMan
over a year ago

glasgow

"Hi all,

How long has she been practicing.. she must be pretty good by now

By *liXbigMan
over a year ago

Wellington

"It's unlikely that you'll convince anyone that you are a couple with a single males account."

... and the only photo being a dick pic...

over a year ago

If she wont willingly participate you cant trick her into meets, maybe try to make sex about her for a while

By *asaMan
over a year ago

Leeds

This guys a total time waster just a dreamer

By *esparate danMan
over a year ago

glasgow

"This guys a total time waster just a dreamer"

Lol

By *sBlueWoman
over a year ago

Up North

Oh dear.!

By *istyblue1967Man
over a year ago

manchester

sounds good

give it a try ??????????

By *auliewalnutsMan
over a year ago

glasgow

I've thought about letting someone try their luck with mine

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

Do you gents who want to let strangers from the internet know where your wife is, then give them "permission" to approach them, genuinely want the love of your life made that vulnerable? Or is it just fantasy that you'd never really carry out?

By *auliewalnutsMan
over a year ago

glasgow

Its more fantasy but i don't think its any more vulnerable than a single guy messaging a woman on here. I'm sure if someone was to try this they wouldn't be leading their wife down a dark alley to wait for a stranger

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

"Its more fantasy but i don't think its any more vulnerable than a single guy messaging a woman on here. I'm sure if someone was to try this they wouldn't be leading their wife down a dark alley to wait for a stranger "

really?

By *panddaCouple
over a year ago

West Mids

"Hi all,

How do you accommodate.

Does she know??

By *auliewalnutsMan
over a year ago

glasgow

"

really?"

Well say for example i'm at a bar and i'm at one end and my wife at the other. Whats wrong with watching someone chance their arm??

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

"

really?Well say for example i'm at a bar and i'm at one end and my wife at the other. Whats wrong with watching someone chance their arm?? "

Nothing.

What is wrong in my opinion is doing something that one's wife is completely unaware of but that directly involves her.

By *panddaCouple
over a year ago

West Mids

"

really?Well say for example i'm at a bar and i'm at one end and my wife at the other. Whats wrong with watching someone chance their arm??

Nothing.

What is wrong in my opinion is doing something that one's wife is completely unaware of but that directly involves her. "

We agree totally.

Post new Message to Thread