Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Meet Requests and Parties

The greenhouse luton

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Hi all,

Thinking of going to the bitastic day at the greenhouse Luton next Tuesday.

I want to meet a bi or cuckold couple who’s hubby loves cum.

Anyone likely to be going there or would like to meet there please?

Failing that are there any such couples who would like to meet up for some cum clean up fun?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ebjonnsonMan
over a year ago

Maldon

I wanted to attend that the other year, when I got there they want d ID, a signing on membership fee and an inflated entry fee. I drove the 30 miles home rather pissed off! Check it out before you go OP

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Will do thanks

Seems ok but was hoping for a bit more inf9 and hopefully someone who was going

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"I wanted to attend that the other year, when I got there they want d ID, a signing on membership fee and an inflated entry fee. I drove the 30 miles home rather pissed off! Check it out before you go OP"

Is that only for that event/day/night?

I went a few years ago and all i had to pay was the entry fee. But i went on a thursday

By *ebjonnsonMan
over a year ago

Maldon

"I wanted to attend that the other year, when I got there they want d ID, a signing on membership fee and an inflated entry fee. I drove the 30 miles home rather pissed off! Check it out before you go OP

Is that only for that event/day/night?

I went a few years ago and all i had to pay was the entry fee. But i went on a thursday"

It is just for that event. That’s what caught me out as I was just going along for the usual fun that is to be had there.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I went last Tuesday, it's now all day. It's £17 entry, stay all day and evening if you want. Need your NHS covid pass to get in. Mostly men there, 3 women I think but only saw 2 playing.

Post new Message to Thread