Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Meet Requests and Parties

Borrowing

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Hello all,

I am Chloe of mrandmrsfilth, My partner Luke and i have began to meet alone with singles and couples when the other half is not around. This however for Luke is proving difficult as so many couples are not looking for a single male hence why we are posting this thread.

I work really unsociable hours which often leaves Luke at a lose end on an evening and over the weekend so we are looking for couples who would consider meeting Luke for some genuine, filthy sexy fun.

Luke is Bi so has no problems meeting Bi couples and also really enjoys straight meets, being Bi is not essential, nor will he molest any straight men...cant promise he wont want to molest a cute pussy though lol.

If anyone would like to borrow my filthy, handsome, kind and down right dirty man then please feel free to message us.

Thanks

Chloe xx

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

The problem you may have with this is people might think he is playing behind your back. Even if it says so on your profile etc etc.... also even if you (chloe) speak to potential people on the phone to prove this isn't true they might just think that you aren't the real mrts filth.

With this in mind it may be better he plays with people you have already met and already know both of you.

Just my thoughts

over a year ago

Yes i had thought that,

I do usually write the messages myself but maybe i should be providing phone calls too, thanks for that advice . Arrgh its such a shame, i hadn't thought people would think it not genuine...It is ladies and gents, some women do let there men out to play when there not around and vice versa LOL.

Our profile does show verifications of us both having single meets though, mind i suppose not everybody reads these.

over a year ago

i guess there are plenty of single men on here without people having to need to "borrow" yr fella.

less hassle etc etc

over a year ago

Yes there are a lot, but there are also couples like us who like to play alone or MMF and rather than annoy people with message i thought id leave a thread to see weather anyone looking for MMF would like the look of luke

over a year ago

We like other couples as fuck buddies,Spit and go different ways. It saves all the hassel and clingyness u get with singles.We found out the hard way!

Post new Message to Thread