Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Story swapping/writing

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Obviously this is a distressing time for those of us who are single, or do not live with a S/O.

I apologise if this should be in the stories forum but hear me out.

We all need to self isolate and a lot of us who have nobody to isolate with, still want to feel satisfied and sexy, perhaps we could have a section or threads on here to match up if story swapping or erotica writting gets people off.

Eg,

You put yourself forward like:

'I am a straight guy looking for a woman to story swap with whilst in isolation'.

People browse one another's profiles and if the person seems like they tickle their fancy, they can write to them?

Been put forward as an idea yet?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

over a year ago

Bump?

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I ve been writing a few on story fantasy section in hope it gives some pleasure to those in lock down. .seems it does as my daily viewings have been up in fifties plus whereas normally it's zilch

over a year ago

"I ve been writing a few on story fantasy section in hope it gives some pleasure to those in lock down. .seems it does as my daily viewings have been up in fifties plus whereas normally it's zilch "

Fair enough, I was hoping this would help people out who want to keep things more private, eg, one to one chats.

over a year ago

"I ve been writing a few on story fantasy section in hope it gives some pleasure to those in lock down. .seems it does as my daily viewings have been up in fifties plus whereas normally it's zilch

Fair enough, I was hoping this would help people out who want to keep things more private, eg, one to one chats."

It limits you though looking for someone compatible first, like the needle in the haystack. Write us something in stories anyway and we'll find you

over a year ago

"I ve been writing a few on story fantasy section in hope it gives some pleasure to those in lock down. .seems it does as my daily viewings have been up in fifties plus whereas normally it's zilch

Fair enough, I was hoping this would help people out who want to keep things more private, eg, one to one chats.

It limits you though looking for someone compatible first, like the needle in the haystack. Write us something in stories anyway and we'll find you "

I put up a status offering an erotic story woven around them as individuals..I used to write for people around the world..they d send me photos so I could get to know their bodies, their likes dislikes sexually..the finer details then I'd write somethING from my own imagination or they d give scenario. One American couple would regularly send an email with a location, that's it..nothing more. I would write for them and often they d enact it in real life..a restaurant one went down very well..drew in the waiter who, it would seem, had fun ..oh yeah I had no takers on here so carried on with story threads.

over a year ago

It limits you though looking for someone compatible first, like the needle in the haystack. Write us something in stories anyway and we'll find you

I put up a status offering an erotic story woven around them as individuals..I used to write for people around the world..they d send me photos so I could get to know their bodies, their likes dislikes sexually..the finer details then I'd write somethING from my own imagination or they d give scenario. One American couple would regularly send an email with a location, that's it..nothing more. I would write for them and often they d enact it in real life..a restaurant one went down very well..drew in the waiter who, it would seem, had fun ..oh yeah I had no takers on here so carried on with story threads. "

We are all so boring arent we try again there may be more people interested with time on their hands now, or from this thread response maybe not

over a year ago

I put up a status offering an erotic story woven around them as individuals..I used to write for people around the world..they d send me photos so I could get to know their bodies, their likes dislikes sexually..the finer details then I'd write somethING from my own imagination or they d give scenario. One American couple would regularly send an email with a location, that's it..nothing more. I would write for them and often they d enact it in real life..a restaurant one went down very well..drew in the waiter who, it would seem, had fun ..oh yeah I had no takers on here so carried on with story threads.

We are all so boring arent we try again there may be more people interested with time on their hands now, or from this thread response maybe not "

Post new Message to Thread