Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

deleting account

Jump to newest

By *anderer46 OP   Man
over a year ago

london

Well after 19 months of not getting 1 meet and numerous messages, winks and request being ignored by numerous people around the midlands inparticular and few other area's of the uk i have decided to call it a day on here. I have found there is a lot of rude people with ignorance being there #1 trait. There are also way to many timewasters who for us genuine people who just want to actually meet new friends and have fun make this site a complete waste of time for single males. To those few who i have met THANKYOU for a brilliant time, those times wont be forgotten for some time.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Stay on till after the EURO'S,you may get a sympathy shag when England get knocked out

over a year ago

So you say youve not had one meet in 19 months, but then thank the people you have met??

oh its too early lol

over a year ago

How long does it take to delete an account? Just curious as it seems to take a while after the threat of deleting to actual deletion?

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 14/05/12 08:27:30]

over a year ago

"So you say youve not had one meet in 19 months, but then thank the people you have met??

"

Yeah that bit confused me too.

over a year ago

Ah think he meant its been 19 months since his last meets.

im waking up now.. sorry x

over a year ago

i think hes saying thanks to the people hes met x

why not hide your account for a while, have a break and come back if you feel the urge then you havent got to start afresh x

over a year ago

"So you say youve not had one meet in 19 months, but then thank the people you have met??

oh its too early lol"

i was just thinking that

i must be having a grey roots moment lol

By *ashful BazMan
over a year ago

poole dorset

The less competition the better,

to fight over the Birds.

By *emima_puddlefuckCouple
over a year ago

hexham

An hour and he hasnt gone...ok own up who offered him the sympathy shag?

By *iamondsmiles.Woman
over a year ago

little house on the praire

maybe hes taken some off the advice offered and just hidden his profile for a while

By *iamondsmiles.Woman
over a year ago

little house on the praire

[Removed by poster at 14/05/12 09:28:57]

over a year ago

yip he has lol

over a year ago

If he'd announced he had terminal cancer would you have all rushed to say bye-bye to him then. You can be a callous lot sometimes.

By *abioMan
over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

"Well after 19 months of not getting 1 meet and numerous messages, winks and request being ignored by numerous people around the midlands inparticular and few other area's of the uk i have decided to call it a day on here. I have found there is a lot of rude people with ignorance being there #1 trait. There are also way to many timewasters who for us genuine people who just want to actually meet new friends and have fun make this site a complete waste of time for single males. To those few who i have met THANKYOU for a brilliant time, those times wont be forgotten for some time."

hang on... so in the 1st sentence you say you have not had one meet.... but in the last sentence you say THANKYOU to those you have met and had a brilliant time with.....

see i hate these threads for the reason they are suppose to illicit sympathy... I am going to turn this around....

you get out what you put in.... 19 months.... this site gives you the tools to make it work.... the forums for example.. how many times have you contributed and gotten yourself known???

socials.... how many of them have you been to and gotten yourself known????

not everyone replies to random winks... i don't...

not everyone replies to random friends requests... i don't.....

this thread will be removed... but as much of the blame lies on you for not taking advantage of the tools the site gives you... as it does on anything else....

and that is the one thing i always see missing on the "blasts".... oh woe is me, i haven't done anything wrong!

By *ugby 123Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

O o O oo

A question....why will the thread be removed?

By *ugby 123Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

O o O oo

To the OP.....if your time spent here isn't fun, then yes it is time to leave.

Good luck and bye.

By *harax1985Man
over a year ago

Edlington

my guess would be he hasn't had a real-life meet but he's thanking the people he's met on the forums, that's how I'd parse those sentences anyway.

I tend to just ignore my profile for long periods of time and just hop into the forums, the interest I've had hasn't been from my profile, but from what I've posted.

By *ovedupstillCouple
over a year ago

mullinwire

"If he'd announced he had terminal cancer would you have all rushed to say bye-bye to him then. You can be a callous lot sometimes. "

if if if if if...

if i didnt have a cock, i wouldnt give a fuck.....

he didnt say he has got a terminal illness.

he is saying everyone is ignorant because they arent interested in his, possible, hamfisted approach to getting his end away.

we dont know the details.

he says loas of messages, but of what construction? 3 words? 4? more?? we just dont know.

will he be a loss to the site? again, until he is gone, no one knows.

jumping to conclusions or throwing out random hypothetical situations doesnt really change anything.

oo, im leaving, oh, and anyone i have met, sorry, i have an STD.

would you be sympathetic then?

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman
over a year ago

evesham

"A question....why will the thread be removed?"

Was thinking the same thing!!! Lol

over a year ago

"If he'd announced he had terminal cancer would you have all rushed to say bye-bye to him then. You can be a callous lot sometimes.

if if if if if...

he is saying everyone is ignorant because they arent interested in his, possible, hamfisted approach to getting his end away.

he says loas of messages, but of what construction? 3 words? 4? more?? we just dont know.

jumping to conclusions or throwing out random hypothetical situations doesnt really change anything.

would you be sympathetic then?"

over a year ago

"Well after 19 months of not getting 1 meet and numerous messages, winks and request being ignored by numerous people around the midlands inparticular and few other area's of the uk i have decided to call it a day on here. I have found there is a lot of rude people with ignorance being there #1 trait. There are also way to many timewasters who for us genuine people who just want to actually meet new friends and have fun make this site a complete waste of time for single males. To those few who i have met THANKYOU for a brilliant time, those times wont be forgotten for some time.

hang on... so in the 1st sentence you say you have not had one meet.... but in the last sentence you say THANKYOU to those you have met and had a brilliant time with.....

see i hate these threads for the reason they are suppose to illicit sympathy... I am going to turn this around....

you get out what you put in.... 19 months.... this site gives you the tools to make it work.... the forums for example.. how many times have you contributed and gotten yourself known???

this thread will be removed... but as much of the blame lies on you for not taking advantage of the tools the site gives you... as it does on anything else....

and that is the one thing i always see missing on the "blasts".... oh woe is me, i haven't done anything wrong!"

Why do you always feel the need to shoot people down?

Just let the op bow out and then we won't have to listen to the so called woe is me story.

over a year ago

"If he'd announced he had terminal cancer would you have all rushed to say bye-bye to him then. You can be a callous lot sometimes.

if if if if if...

would you be sympathetic then?"

No, but I'd still wish him well as he went on his way. Treat others as you wish to be treated yourself?

By *abioMan
over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

"

Just let the op bow out and then we won't have to listen to the so called woe is me story. "

There are for me 2 ways people can leave... They can do it with grace and dignity, or they can do it all guns blazing and run the bus over all those on the way out...

I will always wish the best to those that do the former... And will always call out those who do the latter... Sorry that's me

By *ovedupstillCouple
over a year ago

mullinwire

if if if if if...

would you be sympathetic then?

No, but I'd still wish him well as he went on his way. Treat others as you wish to be treated yourself?"

agree, but seeings as OP isnt one of the hardcore on the forums that most would miss (such as yourself, _abio, cute n sassy, NN et al) i really dont see the point in telling everyone.

not like there will be soapyesqe threads in a fortnights time wondering where he is.

By *unky monkeyMan
over a year ago

in the night garden

By the way I don't know if anyone has heard but I am still in the process of leaving.

Here are some threads about it here:

http://www.fabswingers.com/forum/lounge/67929

http://www.fabswingers.com/forum/lounge/69213

over a year ago

" The less competition the better,

to fight over the Birds. "

There is a few of them in my garden, if you hurry up you might catch them before my cats do

By *yrdwomanWoman
over a year ago

Putting the 'cum' in Eboracum

"By the way I don't know if anyone has heard but I am still in the process of leaving.

http://www.fabswingers.com/forum/lounge/69213"

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOoooooooooooooooOOOOOOOOOOOoooooooooooOOOOOOOOOO

*gasp*

ooooooooooooooOOOOOOOOOOOOooooooooo..........

By *yrdwomanWoman
over a year ago

"

Just let the op bow out and then we won't have to listen to the so called woe is me story.

There are for me 2 ways people can leave... They can do it with grace and dignity, or they can do it all guns blazing and run the bus over all those on the way out...

I will always wish the best to those that do the former... And will always call out those who do the latter... Sorry that's me"

There's an third way. Just leave! No insults needed.

By *unky monkeyMan
over a year ago

in the night garden

"By the way I don't know if anyone has heard but I am still in the process of leaving.

*gasp*

ooooooooooooooOOOOOOOOOOOOooooooooo.........."

Be brave my sweet x

By *yrdwomanWoman
over a year ago

*gasp*

ooooooooooooooOOOOOOOOOOOOooooooooo..........

Be brave my sweet x"

*sobs*

My life will be bereft without your bottom user pics.

over a year ago

But why ..... this is so sudden..... can't we talk about this?

over a year ago

Sorry but just had to say this!

Funky monkey can't leave!!

Whose bottom will i perv over then?

By *ovedupstillCouple
over a year ago

mullinwire

would be a shame for the door to hit your ass on the way out, fella lol

over a year ago

"

I will always wish the best to those that do the former... And will always call out those who do the latter... Sorry that's me

There's an third way. Just leave! No insults needed."

Seems to work for most - given the regular 'user no longer on site' appearing in the forums, without a glut of 'bye bye's'

By *unky monkeyMan
over a year ago

in the night garden

But why ..... this is so sudden..... can't we talk about this? "

I've made my mind up Laine you can't talk me out of it now. You can try though.

By *unky monkeyMan
over a year ago

in the night garden

"Sorry but just had to say this!

Whose bottom will i perv over then? "

Before I leave I will put all of my bottoms in a zip for you.

over a year ago

"Well after 19 months of not getting 1 meet and numerous messages, winks and request being ignored by numerous people around the midlands inparticular and few other area's of the uk i have decided to call it a day on here. I have found there is a lot of rude people with ignorance being there #1 trait. There are also way to many timewasters who for us genuine people who just want to actually meet new friends and have fun make this site a complete waste of time for single males. To those few who i have met THANKYOU for a brilliant time, those times wont be forgotten for some time.

and that is the one thing i always see missing on the "blasts".... oh woe is me, i haven't done anything wrong!"

Calm Calm down Fab Arsenal are in the champions league, give the lad a break

you know who lol

By *icketysplitsWoman
over a year ago

Way over Yonder, that's where I'm bound

Before I leave I will put all of my bottoms in a zip for you."

Ouch! Won't that hurt? How many do you have? Spares this way please...

By *unky monkeyMan
over a year ago

in the night garden

Before I leave I will put all of my bottoms in a zip for you.

Ouch! Won't that hurt? How many do you have? Spares this way please..."

I was going to give you my dinosaur/cock pics shorty.

By *yrdwomanWoman
over a year ago

"I was going to give you my dinosaur/cock pics shorty."

Oooh haven't seen them for a while.

over a year ago

"I was going to give you my dinosaur/cock pics shorty.

Oooh haven't seen them for a while. "

no where have they gone ?

By *unky monkeyMan
over a year ago

in the night garden

no where have they gone ?"

I only use them occasionally or they lose their impact.

If people notice that they are really toy dinosaurs, my claim to have a cock as big as a dinosaur will be for naught.

By *yrdwomanWoman
over a year ago

If people notice that they are really toy dinosaurs, my claim to have a cock as big as a dinosaur will be for naught."

You means its not??

My heart = broken.

over a year ago

If people notice that they are really toy dinosaurs, my claim to have a cock as big as a dinosaur will be for naught."

so you don't have a dinosaur on your cock?

Fake!

Time waster

but such a lovely arse!

By *unky monkeyMan
over a year ago

in the night garden

Pah! Wimin!

Can never please em!

over a year ago

"Pah! Wimin!

Can never please em! "

i am sure you can if not try hard enough!

By *atisfy janeWoman
over a year ago

Torquay

"Well after 19 months of not getting 1 meet and numerous messages, winks and request being ignored by numerous people around the midlands inparticular and few other area's of the uk i have decided to call it a day on here. I have found there is a lot of rude people with ignorance being there #1 trait. There are also way to many timewasters who for us genuine people who just want to actually meet new friends and have fun make this site a complete waste of time for single males. To those few who i have met THANKYOU for a brilliant time, those times wont be forgotten for some time."

Still here then?

Is this one of those delayed departures?

Known in the industry as the Stansted Effect....

over a year ago

yip still hiding too

over a year ago

not being funny but 19 months of ignorance isnt something that can happen if you been active this long, theres only one thing thats been constant in every exchange and request you have made and its yourself. if its not working for you but working for others then you need to change the way you act and/or your profile.

people are looking thats a fact, but if your not getting replies you need to make your profile and photos better and come accross like the sort of person they want to meet in your messages

over a year ago

Poor bastard...only came on for a bit of sympathy..or maybe empathy from the other single guys who dont get response.

You are a harsh crowd!

over a year ago

SSSSSSSHHHHHH..........we're being watched! He hasn't gone, he's just hiding!

over a year ago

"Poor bastard...only came on for a bit of sympathy..or maybe empathy from the other single guys who dont get response.

You are a harsh crowd! "

.... we're here all week!

By *istressdebssubCouple
over a year ago

cambridge

if he is leaving why has he hidden his profile instead of just clicking the delete account option . though must say we hate hidden profiles !!

over a year ago

Pops up wiggles her arse ..... runs away laughing 'cos her profile is hidden!

over a year ago

wot about the new people, dont they get a zip too?

over a year ago

Hey OP i feel your pain..well i don't actually as have had a few meets and also chat regularly to quite a few women on here but either way dude...man love and a man hug too ya

over a year ago

If people notice that they are really toy dinosaurs, my claim to have a cock as big as a dinosaur will be for naught.

wot about the new people, dont they get a zip too? "

hey the zip is all mine!

All mine i tell you

over a year ago

"Pops up wiggles her arse ..... runs away laughing 'cos her profile is hidden! "

missed it show it again

By *unky monkeyMan
over a year ago

in the night garden

wot about the new people, dont they get a zip too? "

If they ask nicely they will get pictures of FFR01 (my sex robot).

over a year ago

If they ask nicely they will get pictures of FFR01 (my sex robot)."

on knees, pleading eyes, please may I have a pic xx

over a year ago

hey the zip is all mine!

All mine i tell you "

Please be kind and share !!!!

By *unky monkeyMan
over a year ago

in the night garden

on knees, pleading eyes, please may I have a pic xx "

Sent

over a year ago

Please be kind and share !!!

As you asked nicely!

over a year ago

on knees, pleading eyes, please may I have a pic xx

Sent "

perved

over a year ago

"Please be kind and share !!!

As you asked nicely! "

By *istressdebssubCouple
over a year ago

cambridge

don't see the point of joining the site and then hiding a profile . sure you get loads of messages that you don't want . but then the one or more you seek won't message either

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman
over a year ago

evesham

"don't see the point of joining the site and then hiding a profile . sure you get loads of messages that you don't want . but then the one or more you seek won't message either "

people hide their profile if they fancy a little break or if things are going on in real life and they have no time for swinging.

By *ezebelWoman
over a year ago

North of The Wall - youll need your vest

"don't see the point of joining the site and then hiding a profile . sure you get loads of messages that you don't want . but then the one or more you seek won't message either "

Would you rather have a hidden profile so that you dont bother messaging them,

or having your message completely ignored,

or a reply saying you have just completely wasted your time sending a nice message and pictures because Im not meeting right now?

By *istressdebssubCouple
over a year ago

cambridge

ok i get that but if you can afford to do that you must be very lucky in being able to miss out on the one genuine person that might contact you after viewing your profile amongst all the fakes and timewasters ! just a view lol

By *ezebelWoman
over a year ago

"ok i get that but if you can afford to do that you must be very lucky in being able to miss out on the one genuine person that might contact you after viewing your profile amongst all the fakes and timewasters ! just a view lol "

To be honest I think I can count on one hand the number of people with fake profiles that have messaged me. And Ive only had one timewaster (ie someone who arranges to meet and then doesnt turn up) in the 3 years or so Ive been on the site.

But I wouldnt worry about missing out on one genuine person, because if my profile was hidden I wouldnt be interested in meeting them anyway....

Personally I think having the option to hide your profile when you choose to is a good one

over a year ago

and that is the one thing i always see missing on the "blasts".... oh woe is me, i haven't done anything wrong!

Just let the op bow out and then we won't have to listen to the so called woe is me story. "

I actually yawn out loud whenever Fabio posts. Most people are NOT interested in socials, and the Forums are a very small 'club', which most site members neither visit, nor have any interest in. You must be the only person who actually does 'cut & paste' Forum posts.

By *ezebelWoman
over a year ago

"

I actually yawn out loud whenever Fabio posts. Most people are NOT interested in socials, and the Forums are a very small 'club', which most site members neither visit, nor have any interest in. You must be the only person who actually does 'cut & paste' Forum posts."

Should be easy enough for you to avoid then?

over a year ago

"

I actually yawn out loud whenever Fabio posts. Most people are NOT interested in socials, and the Forums are a very small 'club', which most site members neither visit, nor have any interest in. You must be the only person who actually does 'cut & paste' Forum posts.

Should be easy enough for you to avoid then?"

That actually makes no sense!

By *istressdebssubCouple
over a year ago

cambridge

many people visit the forums i think because they see a topic that may be of interest. the speed that forums change would indicate that . however people also read a post and think wtf i can't be bothered

over a year ago

"many people visit the forums i think because they see a topic that may be of interest. the speed that forums change would indicate that . however people also read a post and think wtf i can't be bothered "

Many do visit the forums, but as a %age of the site members, it is small. Most have no interest. I ask people who I meet, if they visit them, and no-one has ever said that they did. It is predominantly a female/social club.

By *ugby 123Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

O o O oo

"many people visit the forums i think because they see a topic that may be of interest. the speed that forums change would indicate that . however people also read a post and think wtf i can't be bothered "

Free the cock !!!

By *herokee18Couple
over a year ago

Carlisle

oh its too early lol"

funny was thinking exactly the same thing. Engage brain before typing me thinks

By *iss_tressWoman
over a year ago

London

"Poor bastard...only came on for a bit of sympathy..or maybe empathy from the other single guys who dont get response.

You are a harsh crowd! "

*Giggles*...have to admit to thinking the same thing...poor barstard!

over a year ago

I actually yawn out loud whenever Fabio posts. Most people are NOT interested in socials, and the Forums are a very small 'club', which most site members neither visit, nor have any interest in. You must be the only person who actually does 'cut & paste' Forum posts."

not Interested in socials, think amount of Social that are advertised on here proves your statement is wrong

By *londeCazWoman
over a year ago

Arse End of the Universe, Cumbria

"many people visit the forums i think because they see a topic that may be of interest. the speed that forums change would indicate that . however people also read a post and think wtf i can't be bothered

Many do visit the forums, but as a %age of the site members, it is small. Most have no interest. I ask people who I meet, if they visit them, and no-one has ever said that they did. It is predominantly a female/social club."

A couple of guys I've met or messaged didn't previously visit the forums, but now are regular lurkers and have even posted on occasion (I felt like a proud mamma) I've also had a couple of really great meets with forumites that probably wouldn't have happened if it hadn't been for forum posts and I'm talking to a guy at the other end of the country and we're hoping to meet up for some sexy fun in the summer...that definately wouldn't be on the cards if it weren't for a few forum posts, so not just a social club imo

By *yrdwomanWoman
over a year ago

"on knees, pleading eyes, please may I have a pic xx

Sent "

By *yrdwomanWoman
over a year ago

"I actually yawn out loud whenever Fabio posts. Most people are NOT interested in socials, and the Forums are a very small 'club', which most site members neither visit, nor have any interest in. You must be the only person who actually does 'cut & paste' Forum posts."

As so few people visit the forums, and even less actually read the advice given to the many, many people who struggle to meet (and post about it on here), then surely it doesn't matter who copies and pastes what on here.

By *emima_puddlefuckCouple
over a year ago

hexham

"I actually yawn out loud whenever Fabio posts. Most people are NOT interested in socials, and the Forums are a very small 'club', which most site members neither visit, nor have any interest in. You must be the only person who actually does 'cut & paste' Forum posts.

As so few people visit the forums, and even less actually read the advice given to the many, many people who struggle to meet (and post about it on here), then surely it doesn't matter who copies and pastes what on here."

actually far more ppl read than you might think...it always amazes me when i meet new people, i am bound to come across someone who knows me from the forum....they tend to say i never post but ...

By *yrdwomanWoman
over a year ago

"I actually yawn out loud whenever Fabio posts. Most people are NOT interested in socials, and the Forums are a very small 'club', which most site members neither visit, nor have any interest in. You must be the only person who actually does 'cut & paste' Forum posts.

As so few people visit the forums, and even less actually read the advice given to the many, many people who struggle to meet (and post about it on here), then surely it doesn't matter who copies and pastes what on here.

actually far more ppl read than you might think...it always amazes me when i meet new people, i am bound to come across someone who knows me from the forum....they tend to say i never post but ..."

Ditto, but lovetosuk is convinced that everyone who visits the forums posts, not just reads.

Love chatting about the funny threads with my meets. It really breaks the ice.

over a year ago

has he left yet ????

By *anoman1Man
over a year ago

london

Hey mate, don't let the rude and ignorant people spoil your fun. Not everyone on here are as you said "rude, ignorant and timewasters," although I do argree with you there is a fair amount on here. However, I've met some great people on here. Look at the glass as half full rather than half empty.

By *anoman1Man
over a year ago

london

smh... Chill out buddy.

over a year ago

"Well after 19 months of not getting 1 meet and numerous messages, winks and request being ignored by numerous people around the midlands inparticular and few other area's of the uk i have decided to call it a day on here. I have found there is a lot of rude people with ignorance being there #1 trait. There are also way to many timewasters who for us genuine

people who just want to actually meet new friends and have fun make this site a complete waste of time for single males. To those few who i have met THANKYOU for a brilliant time, those times wont be forgotten for some time.

"

Your welcome

I did suggest you came to chams again but you never did

Take care chick x

By *anoman1Man
over a year ago

london

You are a harsh crowd! "

I totally agree

over a year ago

"has he left yet ????"
oh your still on fab .......

* crEePS rOunD cRyPt * -l-

By *ranny-CrumpetWoman
over a year ago

King's Crustacean

No! OMG! Why ?

By *ovedupstillCouple
over a year ago

mullinwire

Hey mate, don't let the rude and ignorant people spoil your fun. Not everyone on here are as you said "rude, ignorant and timewasters," although I do argree with you there is a fair amount on here. However, I've met some great people on here. Look at the glass as half full rather than half empty. "

walk into a pub of people you dont know, have a drink, DONT TALK TO ANYONE, then proudly exclaim you are leaving.

le tme know how many people say goodbye to you.....

dont say people on here are ignorant nd rude when its more than natural to not say goodbye, or pretend to miss, someone you have not been personable with

By *unky monkeyMan
over a year ago

in the night garden

No! OMG! Why ? "

To draw attention to myself

By *etillanteWoman
over a year ago

No! OMG! Why ?

To draw attention to myself "

You draw attention everytime you show that arse hun xxx

By *unky monkeyMan
over a year ago

in the night garden

No! OMG! Why ?

You draw attention everytime you show that arse hun xxx"

Thanks Y:Von, one could say the same about your bosom! x

By *etillanteWoman
over a year ago

No! OMG! Why ?

You draw attention everytime you show that arse hun xxx

Thanks Y:Von, one could say the same about your bosom! x"

By *ashful BazMan
over a year ago

poole dorset

" The less competition the better,

to fight over the Birds.

There is a few of them in my garden, if you hurry up you might catch them before my cats do "

Don't talk to me about bloody birds, a Tit keeps pinching the cream of the milk, before I can even get it on my frosties!

By *eet_the_spartanMan
over a year ago

Manchester

oh its too early lol"

It's a desperate attempt at a sympathy shag. A particularly bad one. I have a feeling this will be reposted next month from his undeleted account..

Post new Message to Thread