Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Profile advice needed

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Just updated my profile as I'm getting inundated with one line crap messages. Would you consider my profile as rude or just saying what I want... also does the lack of pics put you off ?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I would add another pic if you can as they are very similar says a girl who loves a theme too

You have striking body and know what you want. To me it reads bit negative but then again I know you want to save Time of yours and others. Maybe write more about things you enjoy or find positive rather than what you dislike? Hope you dont mind me commenting . I'm not a man obviously

over a year ago

Ps. No matter what you do.. those messages might not stop. How are your filter settings ? This can cut a bit of crap.

By *ulldog_71Man
over a year ago

Sedgefield

doesn't seem rude to me there is a typo tho you've put "strike g" instead of "string" when talking about conversational skills. I agree a few more pics would be nice

By *orksRockerMan
over a year ago

Bradford

Unfortunately, getting crap one line messages, and then rude and abusive follow ups when you don't answer is par for the course here as many ladies in fab will attest.

Use your block button and don't give them a second thought.

over a year ago

The thing is the guys who send those type of messages don't tend to read or take notice of profiles.

I've had a blank profile with no pics and hardly any text and I've had a full descriptive profile with lots of pics, either way I still got those messages.

By *ophieslutTV/TS
over a year ago

Central

I think it's a great profile. You'll sadly be unable to avoid 1 line messages, unless you block single men. You state your needs fairly well, explain who you are to a good degree and the rest is in their hands. If they waste it, they're not appropriate or doing the right thing just now.

Consider picking out guys who may be right for you

over a year ago

"I would add another pic if you can as they are very similar says a girl who loves a theme too

You have striking body and know what you want. To me it reads bit negative but then again I know you want to save Time of yours and others. Maybe write more about things you enjoy or find positive rather than what you dislike? Hope you dont mind me commenting . I'm not a man obviously "

Not at all appreciate the advice xx

over a year ago

"doesn't seem rude to me there is a typo tho you've put "strike g" instead of "string" when talking about conversational skills. I agree a few more pics would be nice"

Spelling mistakes amended

over a year ago

"Unfortunately, getting crap one line messages, and then rude and abusive follow ups when you don't answer is par for the course here as many ladies in fab will attest.

Use your block button and don't give them a second thought. "

The block button is my new best friend

By *ulldog_71Man
over a year ago

Sedgefield

the one problem I see with it is that I can tick to many of the no boxes lol

over a year ago

Seems like a good profile to me I would probably add a couple more piccies, but that's it

By *sm265Woman
over a year ago

Shangri-la

I like it. It is straight to the point, shows you know what you want etc. A couple more pics would be nice.

Majority of men don't seem to read profiles anyway so not sure it'll cut down on the crap messages unfortunately. But you've put it all there in black & white so if they ignore your profile then you can block without a second thought.

over a year ago

"I like it. It is straight to the point, shows you know what you want etc. A couple more pics would be nice.

Majority of men don't seem to read profiles anyway so not sure it'll cut down on the crap messages unfortunately. But you've put it all there in black & white so if they ignore your profile then you can block without a second thought. "

Love ur black and white pics super sexy !!!

Post new Message to Thread