Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Fake Orgasm

Jump to newest

By *oudBeSurprised OP   Man
over a year ago

Fife

To the male members of fab, have you ever faked an orgasm?

The big joke in life is that some women fake their orgasms but how many if you men out there have done it?

I have. It was necessary

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 01/04/20 00:06:20]

over a year ago

"How can a bloke fake an orgasm "

Yoghurt

over a year ago

Every bloke that slept with queen leviosa can admit to this

over a year ago

"How can a bloke fake an orgasm

Yoghurt "

Yeah but I’d notice if the dude left to get a yogurt from the fridge!

over a year ago

I had a conversation with a friend who admitted he faked orgasms like it was something every guy did.

Very odd.

over a year ago

I can't think of any reason for faking it!

over a year ago

Never fake , it cums out . Sort of oblivious sign

over a year ago

"I can't think of any reason for faking it! "

I still don’t know how it’s possible if any guys could explain? You can feel spunk pumping plus you have to wipe yourself off with a sock afterwards and scoop it out.

over a year ago

Fife

"I can't think of any reason for faking it! "

Oh there are many

By *illiamMeetsMan
over a year ago

sunnyside

"I can't think of any reason for faking it!

I still don’t know how it’s possible if any guys could explain? You can feel spunk pumping plus you have to wipe yourself off with a sock afterwards and scoop it out.

"

Socks.....or other nearby items of clothing

over a year ago

"

Probably not possible in all situations but if you were just fucking with a condom you could probably pretend to cum, unless she inspects the condom, but again I'm not sure why you would do this!

over a year ago

Fife

"

This comment wins the internet. I love it.

You can cum without having an orgasm.

You can also fake a finish. I'm not saying it goes unnoticed. Just like not all men are fooled when a woman takes her orgasm.

It happens

over a year ago

"

From what my friend said to me, it was more like giving up half way through and as he was wearing a condom, surreptitiously making out he'd come.

Kind of fucked up and to this day, I'm not even sure if he was telling the truth and if not, why he was making it up..

over a year ago

Fife

Probably not possible in all situations but if you were just fucking with a condom you could probably pretend to cum, unless she inspects the condom, but again I'm not sure why you would do this!"

Ok well why would a woman fake an orgasm?

over a year ago

From what my friend said to me, it was more like giving up half way through and as he was wearing a condom, surreptitiously making out he'd come.

Kind of fucked up and to this day, I'm not even sure if he was telling the truth and if not, why he was making it up.."

Ahh I don’t use condoms so I’d always know.

over a year ago

Kind of fucked up and to this day, I'm not even sure if he was telling the truth and if not, why he was making it up..

Ahh I don’t use condoms so I’d always know. "

Trust me you of all people have notjing to worry about with men faking orgasms! Lol

over a year ago

Trust me you of all people have notjing to worry about with men faking orgasms! Lol "

True. I have problems getting them to last longer than 30 seconds, my fanny finishes them straight away on the first round. Flawless Victory.

over a year ago

Fife

Trust me you of all people have notjing to worry about with men faking orgasms! Lol

True. I have problems getting them to last longer than 30 seconds, my fanny finishes them straight away on the first round. Flawless Victory. "

Its rounds 3 and 4 that are typically the issue

over a year ago

"

True. I have problems getting them to last longer than 30 seconds, my fanny finishes them straight away on the first round. Flawless Victory. "

Last longer than 30 seconds? Challenge accepted lol

By *ophieslutTV/TS
over a year ago

Central

There's no shame in changing your journey or destination.

over a year ago

"

True. I have problems getting them to last longer than 30 seconds, my fanny finishes them straight away on the first round. Flawless Victory.

Last longer than 30 seconds? Challenge accepted lol "

I don’t mind anyway, I like fast cummers, think it’s adorableI’ve just learned to adapt and match the speed.

over a year ago

"

I don’t mind anyway, I like fast cummers, think it’s adorableI’ve just learned to adapt and match the speed. "

Just to clarify, is this when they're fucking you and cum too fast or you're making them cum in 30 seconds?

over a year ago

"

I don’t mind anyway, I like fast cummers, think it’s adorableI’ve just learned to adapt and match the speed.

Just to clarify, is this when they're fucking you and cum too fast or you're making them cum in 30 seconds?"

Penetration, as soon as the mouse is in the house they blow their beans.

over a year ago

"

Just to clarify, is this when they're fucking you and cum too fast or you're making them cum in 30 seconds?

Penetration, as soon as the mouse is in the house they blow their beans. "

Probably never know but Id make a large bet I'd go a lot longer than 30 seconds lol! And enjoy it too

By *hubaysiWoman
over a year ago

Leeds

"

Penetration, as soon as the mouse is in the house they blow their beans.

Probably never know but Id make a large bet I'd go a lot longer than 30 seconds lol! And enjoy it too "

Get a room you two....

By *ingerphantomWoman
over a year ago

West lothian

Ha haha wait till the lock down is over and then take him up on that offer!!

By *uscularLoveMan
over a year ago

london

Yes I have many times I told them I came inside them after hours of fucking but I didn't manage it

over a year ago

Fife

[Removed by poster at 01/04/20 01:56:26]

over a year ago

Fife

"

Penetration, as soon as the mouse is in the house they blow their beans. "

If this is a common occurrence, I'd suggest maybe being more selective with which mouse you let in the house.

Premature ejaculation is probably curable but a start would be thinking about what the mouse was getting up to out in the garden before he got to the door.

Maybe it's the wrong type of mouse.

I also don't suppose a quicker cummer is all that bad as long as they stay hard, keep going and can cum again and again.

Post new Message to Thread