Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Body positivity

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Just been chatting to a rather handsome man on here and we have just got onto the subject of my height and size. This is quite a normal conversation as I’m rather tall. Amazonian some might say. But my point I’m trying to get to without blabbering is.

I love my body naked, I have bags of confidence strutting about in the nude but as soon as I step out my house with clothes on I’m not so confident. Is anyone else the same? Or indeed the other way round?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *.L.0460.Woman
over a year ago

Bognor Regis

I'm not confident in either situation!!

I wish I was.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Yes! Happiest Naked!

Recently spent a night with someone who noticed I never went to cover myself up!

over a year ago

I'm absolutely the same. I love being naked and have never felt uncomfortable being naked around others in fact I'm more confident in myself when I'm naked than when I'm clothed

over a year ago

I’m always confident

over a year ago

Yes!! My body is beautiful naked... Apart from my bum... It's not to say it's not fat and saggy... It really is, but once I am naked, I love it... It has been a while since I felt that way dressed tho

over a year ago

I’m the same height as you OP and I have absolutely no confidence at all - with or without clothes. I think sometimes it’s automatically assumed that tall women have a certain type of confidence about them

over a year ago

I’m happy naked, but not around others at all, but happy to show all on cam. I don’t understand myself sometimes

By *inky_couple2020Couple
over a year ago

North West

I think I'm reasonably confident both ways. Being fairly new to swinging, I was surprised how comfortable I felt in clubs with lingerie and stockings on, actually

over a year ago

"I'm not confident in either situation!!

I wish I was."

I never use to be. It’s only been the past year, after years of bad relationships. Maybe learnt to love myself!

over a year ago

"Yes! Happiest Naked!

Recently spent a night with someone who noticed I never went to cover myself up!"

Best way to be!

And you both look absolutely amazing, wouldnt think any different clothed or clothed

By *ensualtouch15Man
over a year ago

ashby de la zouch

"Just been chatting to a rather handsome man on here and we have just got onto the subject of my height and size. This is quite a normal conversation as I’m rather tall. Amazonian some might say. But my point I’m trying to get to without blabbering is.

I love my body naked, I have bags of confidence strutting about in the nude but as soon as I step out my house with clothes on I’m not so confident. Is anyone else the same? Or indeed the other way round? "

I usually wear baggy jumpers

Because I like jumpers

over a year ago

Confidence dressed is as high as it can be.

First time I'm naked woth someone new about 90% due to a past bad experience. Once they've seen me naked and theres no repeat of that experience that 10% reappears.

By *esireXposedMan
over a year ago

East sussex

"Just been chatting to a rather handsome man on here and we have just got onto the subject of my height and size. This is quite a normal conversation as I’m rather tall. Amazonian some might say. But my point I’m trying to get to without blabbering is.

I love my body naked, I have bags of confidence strutting about in the nude but as soon as I step out my house with clothes on I’m not so confident. Is anyone else the same? Or indeed the other way round? "

By *orthern StarsCouple
over a year ago

Durham, North Yorkshire and can travel

I feel most confident when I am dressed sexy, fancy hold ups, sexy underwear and heels. Not much confidence at all for being totally naked. Yuk, I've seen what I look like in a mirror.

Mrs

over a year ago

"I’m the same height as you OP and I have absolutely no confidence at all - with or without clothes. I think sometimes it’s automatically assumed that tall women have a certain type of confidence about them "

I actually think being taller makes it harder, as you are expected to be confident. I always stand out next to people and I hate it. But I’m ok when naked. Strange.

over a year ago

This actually made me think because I'm the same, I like being naked and I like being naked around other people but I'm quite shy and self conscious when out and about but I think for me it's less about my body or looks and more about feeling awkward around strangers and thinking they're judging me, I think I just focus on my looks in that situation because it's something physical I can control.

over a year ago

"This actually made me think because I'm the same, I like being naked and I like being naked around other people but I'm quite shy and self conscious when out and about but I think for me it's less about my body or looks and more about feeling awkward around strangers and thinking they're judging me, I think I just focus on my looks in that situation because it's something physical I can control. "

See I think you are probably quite right. I have a friend who is absolutely stunning. She has had lots of work done (boobs, lips etc) she turns heads for miles. And she really struggles with confidence.

over a year ago

"I’m the same height as you OP and I have absolutely no confidence at all - with or without clothes. I think sometimes it’s automatically assumed that tall women have a certain type of confidence about them

I actually think being taller makes it harder, as you are expected to be confident. I always stand out next to people and I hate it. But I’m ok when naked. Strange. "

Yep, I feel ya. The first moment you walk into a pub and you tower over people and they automatically look. I’m in heels most of the time and way over 6ft and can appear quite intimidating I imagine. You really do look great though!!

By *overAndHisLassCouple
over a year ago

Watford

It seems somewhat redundant to say, because I'm sure you are not fishing for compliments, but we'd still like to say it anyway.

You look astounding and you deserve to be confident both naked and clothed.

We hope you find a little easier when you head out and about soon.

Good thing is.... You're not allowed to go out at the moment, so naked all the way!

By *rHotNottsMan
over a year ago

Dubai & Nottingham

"Yes! Happiest Naked!

Recently spent a night with someone who noticed I never went to cover myself up!"

One of best compliments I’ve had is that I’m the first guy on Fab she feels comfortable enough to be completely naked with.

over a year ago

"I’m the same height as you OP and I have absolutely no confidence at all - with or without clothes. I think sometimes it’s automatically assumed that tall women have a certain type of confidence about them

I actually think being taller makes it harder, as you are expected to be confident. I always stand out next to people and I hate it. But I’m ok when naked. Strange.

Yep, I feel ya. The first moment you walk into a pub and you tower over people and they automatically look. I’m in heels most of the time and way over 6ft and can appear quite intimidating I imagine. You really do look great though!! "

I very rarely wear heels for this exact reason.

over a year ago

"It seems somewhat redundant to say, because I'm sure you are not fishing for compliments, but we'd still like to say it anyway.

You look astounding and you deserve to be confident both naked and clothed.

We hope you find a little easier when you head out and about soon.

Good thing is.... You're not allowed to go out at the moment, so naked all the way!"

Oh my goodness, thank you so much. I definitely was not fishing for compliments but I will happily take them and blush whilst at home naked!!

over a year ago

I have way more confidence and finally accept me for who i am... Wore shorts last year for the first time in my life since being at school

over a year ago

Im not confident any way tbh. Even worse naked. Wish I was tall OP like you though. Im a short arse lol

over a year ago

"Yes! Happiest Naked!

Recently spent a night with someone who noticed I never went to cover myself up!

Best way to be!

And you both look absolutely amazing, wouldnt think any different clothed or clothed "

Thankyou xx

By *oudBeSurprisedMan
over a year ago

Fife

Can I ask what is it that takes away some of your confidence?

By *luebell888Woman
over a year ago

Glasgowish

I much prefer being naked. Not a lover of clothes and feel ridiculousy silly in fancy unerwear

By *aven RedWoman
over a year ago

Liverpool

If I'm dressed, in certain situations, I'm confident. Naked, I have zero confidence. My clothes and makeup are like my armour. They transform me into a different person x

over a year ago

"Yes! Happiest Naked!

One of best compliments I’ve had is that I’m the first guy on Fab she feels comfortable enough to be completely naked with. "

over a year ago

I love my body naked, I have bags of confidence strutting about in the nude but as soon as I step out my house with clothes on I’m not so confident. Is anyone else the same? Or indeed the other way round?

Can I ask what is it that takes away some of your confidence? "

I have no idea.

By *he Mac LassWoman
over a year ago

Hefty Hideaway

I'm as happy in the nuddy or in my skimpys as I am in my favourite clothes. However I definitely am not happy in sports gear or any sort of trousers or jeans. I absolutely hate wearing them in public as I think I look absolutely awful.

over a year ago

Yes im happy naked most times... wether it's a age thing or the person your with ..the guys i meet like big women especially so i feel comfortable to be naked with them and vise versa ...plus i like how everything jiggles when i walk around naked .

over a year ago

Ps..op.

Fabulous bum

over a year ago

I lack confidence in both situations but out of them both being naked and having fun feels the best and I’m definitely more confident.

When I’m dressed outside the house it’s usually baggy clothes to hide my tummy.

over a year ago

I am the opposite in some ways.

Day to day out and about and at work I am confident. When I’m heading out on a date or meeting someone I usually feel self conscious and my confidence disappears, though that usually passes once I’ve met them.

Getting naked with someone the first time is terrifying :-I though I’ve never had a bad reaction and so once the initial undressing is done my confidence usually returns.

By *ntrigued32Couple
over a year ago

Nottingham

I'm more confident when I'm covered up. For me though I think confidence can fluctuate depending on my mental health and physical health to be fair.

Jo.Xx

By *ouise2468Woman
over a year ago

STOKE ON TRENT

Not body confident at all when its naked, that's why I like to wear nice underwear etc , I call it putting my sexy on ,just making the most of what ive got

over a year ago

"I'm more confident when I'm covered up. For me though I think confidence can fluctuate depending on my mental health and physical health to be fair.

Jo.Xx "

You’re bloody lush though Jo!

over a year ago

"I'm more confident when I'm covered up. For me though I think confidence can fluctuate depending on my mental health and physical health to be fair.

Jo.Xx

You’re bloody lush though Jo! "

I agree!

over a year ago

It’s amazing how many people feel so different about this. But I do believe that places like Fab help to give us confidence.

By *rHotNottsMan
over a year ago

Dubai & Nottingham

When girls I know post on fb and get hundreds of comments - male and female - all saying “you’re gorgeous babe” I just think how sad, they are re-enforcing that how you look is what counts most. I try not to join is but then feel mean

over a year ago

I’m confident in all situations but that’s probably because I’m a reasonably fit bloke with great hair and a beautiful penis.

over a year ago

"When girls I know post on fb and get hundreds of comments - male and female - all saying “you’re gorgeous babe” I just think how sad, they are re-enforcing that how you look is what counts most. I try not to join is but then feel mean "

Ohhh sorry if you have misunderstood this. I really am not doing this for attention. Far from it, just putting it out there. Xx

over a year ago

"I’m confident in all situations but that’s probably because I’m a reasonably fit bloke with great hair and a beautiful penis."

You look relatively fit but can’t judge on the hair or penis!

By *acey_RedWoman
over a year ago

Liverpool

I'm more confident naked than in clothes. No idea why. Sexy clothes I'm more confident in than normal clothes too.

By *rHotNottsMan
over a year ago

Dubai & Nottingham

"When girls I know post on fb and get hundreds of comments - male and female - all saying “you’re gorgeous babe” I just think how sad, they are re-enforcing that how you look is what counts most. I try not to join is but then feel mean

Ohhh sorry if you have misunderstood this. I really am not doing this for attention. Far from it, just putting it out there. Xx"

No it wasn’t to you at all ! Just those fb pics of obviously insecure girls and friends all thinking they are building them up by telling them they are hot, when what they probably need to hear is they are a great person

By *isshorny247Couple
over a year ago

wallsend

I feel sexy went my partner tell me and yet I can b naked in the flat and walk about feel great than other times I can feel not so great about myself x x

over a year ago

"When girls I know post on fb and get hundreds of comments - male and female - all saying “you’re gorgeous babe” I just think how sad, they are re-enforcing that how you look is what counts most. I try not to join is but then feel mean

Ohhh sorry if you have misunderstood this. I really am not doing this for attention. Far from it, just putting it out there. Xx

No it wasn’t to you at all ! Just those fb pics of obviously insecure girls and friends all thinking they are building them up by telling them they are hot, when what they probably need to hear is they are a great person "

Social media does not help people with their confidence at all. It’s actually really sad that people search for reassurance and likes from random “friends” I’m actually fed up with social media but that is a whole different thread!!

over a year ago

Confidence is certainly sexy.

When you’re naked, I suppose that is you in your raw sense. You’ve acknowledged your traits, your curves and your heights. There’s nothing there that you can change and you’ve accepted.

However, once you have clothes on, I guess it’s the thought of others looking at you and judging you based on what you’re wearing. For example, these bottoms aren’t right for someone who’s tall, a fat person shouldn’t wear stripes etc. That might play a part.

Regardless, once you find those clothes that make you feel confident. You’ll be on another level.

By *ntrigued32Couple
over a year ago

Nottingham

Jo.Xx

You’re bloody lush though Jo! "

Thank you.

Jo.Xx

over a year ago

Not a massive fan of how I look in either situation, but then I’m highly self-critical.

By *isshorny247Couple
over a year ago

wallsend

I feel the same if am wearing sexy underwear too x

By *oudBeSurprisedMan
over a year ago

Fife

Pretty much I am always naked unless I have to wear clothes for whatever reason.

I'm curious as to why some people feel less confident in certain situations and why clothes or nudity affect confidence. I suspect it is more to do with being seen and who is looking since your body doesn't change although the confidence does.

By *hunky GentMan
over a year ago

Maldon and Peterborough

I'm confident, but I do hold my stomach in at times and pump my chest out.

I call it - flaunting it. Lol

over a year ago

"Pretty much I am always naked unless I have to wear clothes for whatever reason.

I'm curious as to why some people feel less confident in certain situations and why clothes or nudity affect confidence. I suspect it is more to do with being seen and who is looking since your body doesn't change although the confidence does. "

Yes, that is it. When naked everything is on show, my body is far from perfect and there’s lots I don’t like about it, it makes me less confident when someone sees those bits too.

over a year ago

"I feel most confident when I am dressed sexy, fancy hold ups, sexy underwear and heels. Not much confidence at all for being totally naked. Yuk, I've seen what I look like in a mirror.

Mrs"

Me too (mrs) although dont mind being naked on the beach, in a foreign country where no one knows me!...

over a year ago

Im 6'2 i apparently come across as confident but honestly im hopeless my height gets commented on a lot mostly compliments but i normally feel like they are taking the piss even if they arnt if that makes sense

over a year ago

I hate my body

Don't like my face or anything about my body

over a year ago

I’d like to come round and explore your jungle in the nude. Maybe adventure outside clothes on and confront the dangers. Or fuck it and stay in...to risky outside

over a year ago

"Im 6'2 i apparently come across as confident but honestly im hopeless my height gets commented on a lot mostly compliments but i normally feel like they are taking the piss even if they arnt if that makes sense "

I totally understand. I feel this a lot x

over a year ago

I’d like to come round and explore your jungle in the nude. Maybe adventure outside clothes on and confront the dangers. Or fuck it and stay in...to risky outside

"

Umm no jungle here!!

over a year ago

Years of abuse (free now) told fat n ugly.. first time in underwear in a club my confidence boosted.

Since i found chameleons .. naked Jacuzzis n naked night..

Im happy with my body.

Good luck op...

#stay safe

#stay naked

over a year ago

Yep, I feel ya. The first moment you walk into a pub and you tower over people and they automatically look. I’m in heels most of the time and way over 6ft and can appear quite intimidating I imagine. You really do look great though!! "

It’s funny I’m at the other end of the scale, I’m 5ft4 and I see fall ladies and I just think there like goddesses. The presence you must have is something to behold. I’m jealous. We always want what we don’t have.

over a year ago

I hate me, all I'm going to say is I used to work out more now I have scars so dont like me at all

over a year ago

"Years of abuse (free now) told fat n ugly.. first time in underwear in a club my confidence boosted.

Im happy with my body.

Good luck op...

#stay safe

#stay naked"

That’s so sad, what a bastard. It really fucks with your head doesn’t it. Good for you for embracing your beauty. You go girl xx

over a year ago

I very rarely have any confidence in any scenario.

Probably why my pics are all filtered and clever angles

over a year ago

"Years of abuse (free now) told fat n ugly.. first time in underwear in a club my confidence boosted.

Im happy with my body.

Good luck op...

#stay safe

#stay naked

That’s so sad, what a bastard. It really fucks with your head doesn’t it. Good for you for embracing your beauty. You go girl xx"

Thank you xx .kind words mean alot x

By *hunky GentMan
over a year ago

Maldon and Peterborough

"I very rarely have any confidence in any scenario.

Probably why my pics are all filtered and clever angles "

Oh behaveeee. You're stunning x

over a year ago

Probably why my pics are all filtered and clever angles "

You really should have, you look incredible!

By *hunky GentMan
over a year ago

Maldon and Peterborough

You really should have, you look incredible! "

Ditto lovely lady xx

over a year ago

All of mine are filtered

over a year ago

Yep, I feel ya. The first moment you walk into a pub and you tower over people and they automatically look. I’m in heels most of the time and way over 6ft and can appear quite intimidating I imagine. You really do look great though!!

It’s funny I’m at the other end of the scale, I’m 5ft4 and I see fall ladies and I just think there like goddesses. The presence you must have is something to behold. I’m jealous. We always want what we don’t have. "

I love this message, it’s so funny to see things from a different perspective, I’d love to just feel small next to somebody, instead of like a bloody giant

over a year ago

Ditto lovely lady xx"

Aw Chunky !!! You’re good for the soul

By *hunky GentMan
over a year ago

Maldon and Peterborough

Ditto lovely lady xx

Aw Chunky !!! You’re good for the soul "

I've been called worse. Lol

Thanks x

over a year ago

I don't like being naked, even by myself. I don't walk around the bedroom naked, I dont sleep naked and I put a robe on to come out the bathroom.

I dress quite flamboyantly and I love colour so I would say I'm confident when dressed

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 31/03/20 23:43:40]

By *oudBeSurprisedMan
over a year ago

Fife

"Im 6'2 i apparently come across as confident but honestly im hopeless my height gets commented on a lot mostly compliments but i normally feel like they are taking the piss even if they arnt if that makes sense

I totally understand. I feel this a lot x"

Is height a big factor in the insecurity? I never really care about height. Having been with short girls and tall girls, height is never something I pay attention to.

Is it just tall girls that feel like this? I know a girl who is only 1 inch tallerthan being medically defined as a dwarf but I don't know if it affects her confidence. She just happens to be one of the most beautiful women I've ever seen but her height has nothing to do with it.

over a year ago

I’m only 5 foot so look a bit chubby, but I’m only a size ten- I love my wobbly bits. Until recently I hated my body. My confidence was so bad because of others, but now I don’t care, if people don’t like me, not going to keep me up at night. I like me naked, confident to walk around naked. Spend most of my time in shorts/knickers and a vest top if kids are here, otherwise naked (if it’s chilly wear a dressing gown). Love my tattoos, wobbly bits, boobs are ok but love my big bum x

Viv x

By *illiamMeetsMan
over a year ago

sunnyside

"I’m only 5 foot so look a bit chubby, but I’m only a size ten- I love my wobbly bits. Until recently I hated my body. My confidence was so bad because of others, but now I don’t care, if people don’t like me, not going to keep me up at night. I like me naked, confident to walk around naked. Spend most of my time in shorts/knickers and a vest top if kids are here, otherwise naked (if it’s chilly wear a dressing gown). Love my tattoos, wobbly bits, boobs are ok but love my big bum x

Viv x"

Viv - you make a plain dressing gown look very nice. 5ft of bliss by looks of it

over a year ago

"I’m only 5 foot so look a bit chubby, but I’m only a size ten- I love my wobbly bits. Until recently I hated my body. My confidence was so bad because of others, but now I don’t care, if people don’t like me, not going to keep me up at night. I like me naked, confident to walk around naked. Spend most of my time in shorts/knickers and a vest top if kids are here, otherwise naked (if it’s chilly wear a dressing gown). Love my tattoos, wobbly bits, boobs are ok but love my big bum x

Viv x

Viv - you make a plain dressing gown look very nice. 5ft of bliss by looks of it"

Aw, thank you xx

over a year ago

Viv x"

You are beautiful.. Your pics don't do you justice, you're sexy as fuck in the flesh. Xxx

over a year ago

Viv x

You are beautiful.. Your pics don't do you justice, you're sexy as fuck in the flesh. Xxx"

Thank you gorgeous, can definitely say the same about you x happy to get the tartan out anytime for you or leave it off too xx

over a year ago

Honestly I am so surprised at the different reactions on here. Clearly men and women both have body worries. So lovely to hear people building each other up

over a year ago

"I hate me, all I'm going to say is I used to work out more now I have scars so dont like me at all"

You look great in that suit xx

over a year ago

"Im 6'2 i apparently come across as confident but honestly im hopeless my height gets commented on a lot mostly compliments but i normally feel like they are taking the piss even if they arnt if that makes sense

Is height a big factor in the insecurity? I never really care about height. Having been with short girls and tall girls, height is never something I pay attention to.

Is it just tall girls that feel like this? I know a girl who is only 1 inch tallerthan being medically defined as a dwarf but I don't know if it affects her confidence. She just happens to be one of the most beautiful women I've ever seen but her height has nothing to do with it. "

Height is a massive issue. Often the first thing a guy says to me is “do you mind I’m shorter than you?” Or something along those lines. So I’m guessing height is an issues for men too?

By *dam1971Man
over a year ago

Bedford

Maybe the best thing to take from this is we’re all developing; able to feel more confident than we did or at least recognising it and trying to work through it.

Lack of confidence can be debilitating, it stops you from doing things that you would probably enjoy which would actually boost your confidence.

To anyone struggling with their body confidence on here, try for a while to do what makes you scared and see if you get judged harshly for it. Chances are, the judgements are in your head, usually from previous crap relationships or events.

Confidence is sexy, but you can fake it until you make it and I promise it gets easier.

By *oudBeSurprisedMan
over a year ago

Fife

Is it just tall girls that feel like this? I know a girl who is only 1 inch tallerthan being medically defined as a dwarf but I don't know if it affects her confidence. She just happens to be one of the most beautiful women I've ever seen but her height has nothing to do with it.

Height is a massive issue. Often the first thing a guy says to me is “do you mind I’m shorter than you?” Or something along those lines. So I’m guessing height is an issues for men too? "

But look at it from this point of view. He is asking you if you mind. If he minded then he wouldn't have approached you in the first place.

Maybe height isnt an issue for him but feels self conscious about being short. Maybe he has seen a lot of tall women turn him down in person because of his height or if it's on here, seen a lot of women demand that a man be taller than 6ft.

It would seem like he finds you attractive because of or regardless of your height and wants to make sure you are not put of by his.

Look at it from a positive side and you night be surprised. You never know he might be a leg man.

over a year ago

Is it just tall girls that feel like this? I know a girl who is only 1 inch tallerthan being medically defined as a dwarf but I don't know if it affects her confidence. She just happens to be one of the most beautiful women I've ever seen but her height has nothing to do with it. "

I dont really know but im apparently a bitch because if i know my height intimidates someone i will put the biggest heels ive got therefore im about 6'6

Was laughing on here this time last year on old profile saying id love to meet a bloke taller than me him look down and say whats the weather like down there - thats since happened but i think im probably hung up on it due to previous comments etc

over a year ago

"I hate me, all I'm going to say is I used to work out more now I have scars so dont like me at all

You look great in that suit xx"

Thank you, it's under it that I dont like haha

By *evil-AngelWoman
over a year ago

I've been really body conscious for years. I've always been tall and when I was younger I was stick thin and bullied for that.

Then I put on weight and had kids so felt really self conscious about that.

Been single for a year and getting to love my body now though.

over a year ago

"I've been really body conscious for years. I've always been tall and when I was younger I was stick thin and bullied for that.

Then I put on weight and had kids so felt really self conscious about that.

Been single for a year and getting to love my body now though. "

Are you sure you are not me?!!

By *oudBeSurprisedMan
over a year ago

Fife

I dont really know but im apparently a bitch because if i know my height intimidates someone i will put the biggest heels ive got therefore im about 6'6

Was laughing on here this time last year on old profile saying id love to meet a bloke taller than me him look down and say whats the weather like down there - thats since happened but i think im probably hung up on it due to previous comments etc"

If you know your height intimidates someone, you intentionally be more intimidating?

over a year ago

I'd say it's more of the opposite for me. Walking down the street I feel invincible.

Post new Message to Thread