Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Couples...(Mainly lol) Have you ever..

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Have you ever done something with a swing partner you haven't or wouldn't with your own wife or husband??

We can't think of anything off hand.. but do know one couple where the husband would not give his wife who craved anal the necessary... and yes they met an obliging couple and she really did love it and now resents her hubby (just a little) for never giving it her...

Takes all sorts eh....

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Whats the point of resentment if he DONT like it ?

If he were to do it with others , then i could see where she comming from but he dont.

over a year ago

"Whats the point of resentment if he DONT like it ?

If he were to do it with others , then i could see where she comming from but he dont. "

I see your point but I hate the feckin washin up but have a crack at it lol... If the wife wanted something bad enough i'd try...

over a year ago

Yer wel i hate sex...any kind but i do it. and never moan...

well most times i do

By *emmefataleWoman
over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

"Have you ever done something with a swing partner you haven't or wouldn't with your own wife or husband??

We can't think of anything off hand.. but do know one couple where the husband would not give his wife who craved anal the necessary... and yes they met an obliging couple and she really did love it and now resents her hubby (just a little) for never giving it her...

Takes all sorts eh.... "

i remember one particular meet with a couple and it ended with me being thrown out , as she threw a hissy fit as id done something she cudnt!!! whoops

By *oe_Steve_NWestCouple
over a year ago

Bolton

well not really on topic - but steve has made the lady of the couple that we;ve met do something out of the ordinary to them (ie orgasm, swear or squirt) and the guy has taken a strop! this has happened a couple of times - they can't deal with it - such a shame!

over a year ago

Sharon's wanted to stick her vibe up my arse for about the last 5 years, i still haven't let her....

.... hope she don't resent me if someone else let her do it

Tony

over a year ago

"Whats the point of resentment if he DONT like it ?

If he were to do it with others , then i could see where she comming from but he dont.

I see your point but I hate the feckin washin up but have a crack at it lol... If the wife wanted something bad enough i'd try... "

There is nothing I would not try if my wife wanted it, nothing

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 27/09/09 22:38:08]

Forum Mod

over a year ago

"[Removed by poster at 27/09/09 22:38:08]"

except that of course

over a year ago

"

I see your point but I hate the feckin washin up but have a crack at it lol... If the wife wanted something bad enough i'd try...

There is nothing I would not try if my wife wanted it, nothing "

I have to be honest here though... Mrs Notts has expressed a desire to see a man suck my todger... Its a desire she'll learn to live with lol..

Sure theres nothing.....

over a year ago

What about getting a lady to dress up as one. she then gets the visual and you get the bj

all happy

By *ickmealloverWoman
over a year ago

a very plush appartment off junt 7 M5

I liked fucking other men my husband was reluctant as hell to do the same, oh well divorce never comes cheap

By *ebzStarWoman
over a year ago

Notting

I think sometimes that when playing with another that the barriers are down a bit so some times couples can do things that they wouldnt do with each other - but then after they would!!!

hmmmmmmmmmm, opens doors...???

Post new Message to Thread