Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Sharing is caring

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

I was thinking about the couples who meet individually and just wanted to know why? What is it about it that turns you on? What does it bring to your relationship? How much do you share about your meets?

And for the singles who meet one half of a couple what is it that appeals? Does the fact they're attached make them more tempting? Why is that? Does it make it more or less exciting if their partner is fully aware? Do you like them sharing the details of your meet and do you prefer to get to know their partner too?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *uke OzadeMan
over a year ago

Ho Chi Minge City

Is this a paid survey?

over a year ago

"Is this a paid survey? "

I'll give you 20p and a sweetie.

By *uke OzadeMan
over a year ago

Ho Chi Minge City

"Is this a paid survey?

I'll give you 20p and a sweetie. "

I’ll just have your sweetie thanks, you might need the 20p in these trying times

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

My "friend" is engaged, him and his missus used to meet together and apart. That aspect doesn't really effect my interest in him aside from the fact that I like that he has the right priorities and he's a proper family man. That's attractive to me.

But discussing separate meets together isn't part of their dynamic. I wouldn't appreciate him doing so but I know he wouldn't.

By *issmorganWoman
over a year ago

Calderdale innit

For me I like seeing Jacks pics with meets and hearing all about them.

Its hard meeting couples, as the four way attraction doesn't happen that often Plus many couples are after an bi fems and i'm straight.

So we decided to meet separately,Jack meets more than I do ,but i'm happy with that .

I am hoping to catch up with an old meet once this is all over

By *eliWoman
over a year ago

I'll know it when I find it.

Do you think you could be in a relationship in which your partner met others Rubi?

over a year ago

"Do you think you could be in a relationship in which your partner met others Rubi? "

I don't really know how to answer that, each relationship I've been in has been different so what feels right with one person doesn't with another. It would totally depend on our dynamic but I'm quite open minded and keen to push myself sexually so it's certainly something I'd be open to exploring. I guess it depends how it affects the relationship.

Does that make sense?

over a year ago

I can only offer the observations I’ve taken from my wife.

She seems to enjoy the hurt it causes her at the time.

If she’s present at the time she quite obviously gets off on seeing me fuck.

One of the things she always insists on is oral as soon as we physically can, she adores another woman’s taste and scent on me.

The sex we have together afterwards is always the most intense and sometimes can go on for hours.

By *oxy_minxWoman
over a year ago

Scotland - Aberdeen

I used to meet a married man whose knew he was meeting me.

I did so as it was a completely dynamic for me, as I was just starting to explore BDSM and he was experienced and I was attracted to, both looks and mentally and we were on the same wavelength. I did also meet his wife once at a local social and she was lovely!

But he lives too far away to keep it up long term, hence my celibacy for the last 3 years

By *eatrice BadinageWoman
over a year ago

In a Sparkly Dress

I purposely seek out stable couples for playing with hot husbands, from my point of view there is no messy jealousy or romance feelings just a pursuit of pleasure and I've made two great friends with them both.

I've had more issues with single men getting funny when I see others, it's much more drama free with a couple.

From their point of view it is compersion, they are joyful when their loved one is receiving pleasure. They play separately and together no jealousy involved whatsoever.

They are hard to find but with some time spent searching, worth their weight in gold

over a year ago

"I was thinking about the couples who meet individually and just wanted to know why? What is it about it that turns you on? What does it bring to your relationship? How much do you share about your meets?

And for the singles who meet one half of a couple what is it that appeals? Does the fact they're attached make them more tempting? Why is that? Does it make it more or less exciting if their partner is fully aware? Do you like them sharing the details of your meet and do you prefer to get to know their partner too? "

Why all these questions OP? You bored or writing an article on us?

over a year ago

"I was thinking about the couples who meet individually and just wanted to know why? What is it about it that turns you on? What does it bring to your relationship? How much do you share about your meets?

And for the singles who meet one half of a couple what is it that appeals? Does the fact they're attached make them more tempting? Why is that? Does it make it more or less exciting if their partner is fully aware? Do you like them sharing the details of your meet and do you prefer to get to know their partner too?

Why all these questions OP? You bored or writing an article on us? "

No I just find people fascinating, I like reading about the things that motivate people to behave certain ways. Swinging is still a bit taboo so it's great having the opportunity to talk with people and find out why they choose to engage.

By *oneyjule65Couple
over a year ago

Halifax

"For me I like seeing Jacks pics with meets and hearing all about them.

Its hard meeting couples, as the four way attraction doesn't happen that often Plus many couples are after an bi fems and i'm straight.

So we decided to meet separately,Jack meets more than I do ,but i'm happy with that .

I am hoping to catch up with an old meet once this is all over "

And he is a lovely, decent, fun guy....

over a year ago

"Do you think you could be in a relationship in which your partner met others Rubi?

I don't really know how to answer that, each relationship I've been in has been different so what feels right with one person doesn't with another. It would totally depend on our dynamic but I'm quite open minded and keen to push myself sexually so it's certainly something I'd be open to exploring. I guess it depends how it affects the relationship.

Does that make sense?

"

Makes total sense to me.

I thought I was gonna be cool beans, everything was gonna be fucking rosy and we were gonna be in some kind of sexually liberated Eutopia of freedom, security and love.

Then other people happened and it all went tits.

Dunno if we will get there but I'm trying and that's the problem I think. I need to let that time arrive naturally instead of trying to push myself and "fix" the bit that's broken in me. The more I push the harder it becomes to see a way out. I should just leave it, but if I can't fix it I dunno where we'll end up so it's a never ending circle of insecurity. The freedom was one of the things that drew B to me, and that's now the thing that I can't handle.

Basically the thing it would signify for me is complete trust and security in our relationship. That would be it.

Would it turn me on? I really don't think so, just the thought of him meeting alone makes me want to puke, but if I can get to the stage where I'm not in tears thinking I'm not enough then that'll be progress.

P

over a year ago

There’s a couple on here and the female half is pure flames, she’s stunning and on reading their profile you can see that they both meet separately and the female half gets off on sharing her husband and hearing about it. *That* is levels of self confidence and self esteem that I could I only dream of.

I could never share my significant other it would cut me to pieces. I would love to be like that woman.

over a year ago

The fact that a lady is attached is a turn on for me.. but knowing that her husband knows about it takes the appeal away from it.

Havin said this I do like the idea of making a video her husband to watch. If I was in control.

over a year ago

Why all these questions OP? You bored or writing an article on us?

No I just find people fascinating, I like reading about the things that motivate people to behave certain ways. Swinging is still a bit taboo so it's great having the opportunity to talk with people and find out why they choose to engage. "

Uh huh.

over a year ago

"Do you think you could be in a relationship in which your partner met others Rubi?

Does that make sense?

Makes total sense to me.

I thought I was gonna be cool beans, everything was gonna be fucking rosy and we were gonna be in some kind of sexually liberated Eutopia of freedom, security and love.

Dunno if we will get there but I'm trying and that's the problem I think. I need to let that time arrive naturally instead of trying to push myself and "fix" the bit that's broken in me. The more I push the harder it becomes to see a way out. I should just leave it, but if I can't fix it I dunno where we'll end up so it's a never ending circle of insecurity. The freedom was one of the things that drew B to me, and that's now the thing that I can't handle.

Basically the thing it would signify for me is complete trust and security in our relationship. That would be it.

Would it turn me on? I really don't think so, just the thought of him meeting alone makes me want to puke, but if I can get to the stage where I'm not in tears thinking I'm not enough then that'll be progress.

P"

Ahhh fuck I think people need to have not gone through any shit in their life, would need to have been loved by both parents, the kind of people where rejection slides off them like the magnum you’re desperately trying to eat before it slides off the stick. Would need to feel completely secure in their relationship and in themselves, their self esteem would have to be through the roof. I think then the people that can watch their partners fuck other birds, me I’d watch it then kick both their heads in.

over a year ago

"There’s a couple on here and the female half is pure flames, she’s stunning and on reading their profile you can see that they both meet separately and the female half gets off on sharing her husband and hearing about it. *That* is levels of self confidence and self esteem that I could I only dream of.

I could never share my significant other it would cut me to pieces. I would love to be like that woman. "

I hear ya, this is exactly what I want. If I could have said that's where I want to be it would have been so much easier

P

over a year ago

Does that make sense?

Makes total sense to me.

P

Ahhh fuck I think people need to have not gone through any shit in their life, would need to have been loved by both parents, the kind of people where rejection slides off them like the magnum you’re desperately trying to eat before it slides off the stick. Would need to feel completely secure in their relationship and in themselves, their self esteem would have to be through the roof. I think then the people that can watch their partners fuck other birds, me I’d watch it then kick both their heads in. "

Violent woman

over a year ago

Does that make sense?

Makes total sense to me.

P

Ahhh fuck I think people need to have not gone through any shit in their life, would need to have been loved by both parents, the kind of people where rejection slides off them like the magnum you’re desperately trying to eat before it slides off the stick. Would need to feel completely secure in their relationship and in themselves, their self esteem would have to be through the roof. I think then the people that can watch their partners fuck other birds, me I’d watch it then kick both their heads in.

Violent woman "

Just a turn of phrase.

over a year ago

Does that make sense?

Makes total sense to me.

P

Violent woman

Just a turn of phrase. "

It's like a huge ball of emotion that I can't make sense of and find it consuming and confusing and painful as fuck. I don't know how to release it and could quite easily turn it in on myself coz that's how I released confused emotion as a teen. I wasn't allowed emotion, it was seen as weak.

P

over a year ago

The head kicking made me laugh actually

By *uietlykinkymeWoman
over a year ago

kinky land

And for the singles who meet one half of a couple what is it that appeals? Does the fact they're attached make them more tempting? Why is that? Does it make it more or less exciting if their partner is fully aware? Do you like them sharing the details of your meet and do you prefer to get to know their partner too? "

When I was part of a couple, it was all about the compersion and them enjoying themselves

If I meet with one half of a couple it's with the consent of the other half, how much they share of the encounter is up to them. I generally keep most things private myself.

It's not my intention to get involved in their relationship and it's about the couple and them as individuals within that couple for me, not about them being more tempting as potentially 'unavailable'.

over a year ago

"

It's like a huge ball of emotion that I can't make sense of and find it consuming and confusing and painful as fuck. I don't know how to release it and could quite easily turn it in on myself coz that's how I released confused emotion as a teen. I wasn't allowed emotion, it was seen as weak.

P"

I know I could never be ok watching my significant other with another woman.

I’d be like you fancy her more than me then or even questioning how he was able to have a hard on and loads of stuff that seems irrational to most people but I know I would analyse it and make shit up in my head.

From what I’ve read from your other half it does seem like he adores the steam off your shit, like proper cares for you.

over a year ago

"

P

I’d be like you fancy her more than me then or even questioning how he was able to have a hard on and loads of stuff that seems irrational to most people but I know I would analyse it and make shit up in my head.

From what I’ve read from your other half it does seem like he adores the steam off your shit, like proper cares for you.

"

I was cool to start with, but he saw a couple of women that created a whirlwind of shit.

One he was meeting regularly and I really didn't have a problem with it, I was a little gutted that during our very limited time he chose to spend some of it with her, but that was me being a dick coz I didn't actually have much free time myself. Then it got out of control. She was messaging him ranting at him for spending more time with me than her, he couldn't even tell her we were together as a couple coz he wasn't allowed to say my name in front of her. So of course that made me feel like shit and that she mattered more than I did. We should have taken time out right away from other people when we got together and cemented our foundations, but we did it too late and after problems arose so now everything is taking longer because the problems early on have left their mark.

I don't think I'll be ok with it at all until we're properly "commited" you know, living together bla bla bla and the likelihood of that happening in the next decade is negligible

Hindsight eh.

P

By *acey_RedWoman
over a year ago

Liverpool

I like people and I like sex. I enjoy varied connections and the uniqueness of each person. Me and my partner don't share details of our meets. As long as we're both safe and happy it's all good.

over a year ago

"

P

I was cool to start with, but he saw a couple of women that created a whirlwind of shit.

One he was meeting regularly and I really didn't have a problem with it, I was a little gutted that during our very limited time he chose to spend some of it with her, but that was me being a dick coz I didn't actually have much free time myself. Then it got out of control. She was messaging him ranting at him for spending more time with me than her, he couldn't even tell her we were together as a couple coz he wasn't allowed to say my name in front of her. So of course that made me feel like shit and that she mattered more than I did. We should have taken time out right away from other people when we got together and cemented our foundations, but we did it too late and after problems arose so now everything is taking longer because the problems early on have left their mark.

I don't think I'll be ok with it at all until we're properly "commited" you know, living together bla bla bla and the likelihood of that happening in the next decade is negligible

Hindsight eh.

P"

First of all if you only had limited free time and he chose to meet someone else instead that’s going to make anyone feel like shit however it’s tarted up it’s still gonna make you feel like you aren’t a priority. Also although you probably wouldn’t be arsed if you met another dude or not you know that anything a bloke can do a bird can do better, he meets one woman you could (if you wanted to) meet 10 guys, at the same time. Peach you know I’m shit at advice like this so don’t listen to me cos I have zero experiment of couples activity. I’ll never understand why a guy I’m with would even want to meet another bird, I just don’t get it and my own insecurities would destroy the relationship. I do think having a solid solid foundation and ultimate security is needed for sharing your partner.

The couple I’m on about is this pair sex_doll_n_bad_intentions

but they’re married and live together so they’re obviously secure.

By *partharmonyCouple
over a year ago

Ruislip

We have an understanding in our relationship that we can each see people of the same sex separately but not the opposite sex. I (Luke) am not exactly interested in men but maybe would have a wank buddy. Hannah has had sex with women (not through Fab) without any involvement from me. I'm very happy with that situation and I'd be happy for her to meet Fab ladies on her own if she wanted to.

The reasoning is thst she has a liking for women that I can't satisfy. That's just biology so I don't feel in any way threatened by it happening. Our relationship is very strong. I don't believe she would abandon our relationship for a woman. As a typical bloke, though, I am very aroused by girl-on-girl, so knowing she enjoys it and hearing about it is very exciting for me.

I wouldn't be comfortable with her meeting men on her own (not that she wants to). We have a very healthy sex life and she can get her man-fix from me.

The equivalent approach also applies to me, it's just that I don't want to have sex with men.

If one or other wants sex with somebody of the opposite sex or a couple, then that is something we would only explore together (potentially one of us only watching rather than joining in). Sharing something like that is much more of a bonding experience that one excluding the other.

By *issmorganWoman
over a year ago

Calderdale innit

"For me I like seeing Jacks pics with meets and hearing all about them.

I am hoping to catch up with an old meet once this is all over

And he is a lovely, decent, fun guy.... "

Aww thanks he spoke highly of you guys too!

Post new Message to Thread