Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Myhermes

Jump to newest

By *herryblossom_BJ OP   Woman
over a year ago

Oxfordshire/Hampshire

Hi I'm in a bit of pickle and wondering if anyone works for myhermes on fab? does anyone know how to contact my hermes? The official customer service number doesn't work and I desperately need to get in contact with someone about s parcel I sent... Thank you

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Good luck there a nightmare to get hold off , can you not get the company your ordered from to get in touch with them , they will have different numbers than the public use

By *herryblossom_BJ OP   Woman
over a year ago

Oxfordshire/Hampshire

"Good luck there a nightmare to get hold off , can you not get the company your ordered from to get in touch with them , they will have different numbers than the public use "

I was the one who sent the parcel and part of the address is incorrect Totally my fault but don't know how to fix it when they have no customer service number working

over a year ago

I worked for my herpes six months shit hole sweat shop.

It's most likely lost or smashed to bits anyway.

If I were you just right it off

over a year ago

Ugh Hermes, We won’t order anything that uses them now.

By *ENGUYMan
over a year ago

Hull

Hermes don't offer Customer Services contact numbers for Customers to ring up on.

They have an appalling customer service record and are regarded as being the worst in their Industry.

You have a better chance of going to the company from which you bought your goods as they'll have a tracking number specific to your order and they can contact Hermes for an answer.

Post new Message to Thread