Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Allergies and Sleep Apnoea!

By *ohnjones3210 OP   Man
over a year ago

Chester

So, I have an allergy to *something*. I've had it for years. Every morning I wake up feeling shit. Headache, burning stinging eyes, blocked sinuses, blocked nose, dry throat, etc. Sometimes, I can feel worn out too. As the day goes on, the allergy affects wear off a bit. I generally feel optimal at night time.

I went to the doctors several times in the past. They said it's caused by an allergy and that I also have sleep apnoea which is a result of it.

I had a RAST test, and the result was that I had an allergy to Timothy Grass. The thing is though, I have these symptoms throughout the year, even when the pollen count is very low, and it's something which seems to get to me at night time.

Anyway, the doctors have me saline nose drops - they didn't do anything. They gave me chemical nose drops - they didn't do anything. They gave me sprays - they didn't do anything.

I decided to buy my own things. I bought Beconase and the equivalents. I didn't notice any effects. Then I moved on to tablets. I've tried Loratidine. It worked for 2-3 days then just stopped working!

Has anyone else here been through this madness!?!? What did you do in the end?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
Post new Message to Thread