Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

What is the role of Bull ?

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

As a bull I see myself filling a gap in a relationship that the couple sees. I am with a couple now where both are very submissive. He does not want to take a dominant role so that's where I come in. I am forceful and spank her sweet little bottom and tell her how she is going to please me. I take pictures of her and tell her to show them to him. She is happy in filling a fantasy and he is happy as well because she is more sexual with him since more of her needs are met. So I feel that my role is meeting both of their needs. I respect their relationship and dont want to do anything to interfere with the dynamics between them. I just provide that missing spark that both want. I imagine that soon the husband will want to watch and maybe more but will let them decide. They as a couple can figure out where they want to go and I will just make sure they get there if that makes sense. I take my role serious and want a long term healthy bit of fun for all involved. I feel that a bull can overstep his roles at time and do damage to a relationship if he is not careful and doesn't consider the couples needs. BOTH of their needs. I would prefer to meet their expectations many times and not just meet mine once and not be back for more. Each couple is indeed different but a true bull does a lot more than just "bang some married chick" Comments??

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I have some understanding of this subject despite not having a cuck relationship...

However, I think wording it that you are giving what is missing is not what you mean...

It's actually one of the few things that bugs me is single guys joining a couple either together or playing separate and thinking that the couple do this because there is something missing.

However in reading your message I'm not so sure you meant to put it across like that.

As to what a bull is, It depends on What the couple want from him... Like anything sexual...

Cali

over a year ago

"I have some understanding of this subject despite not having a cuck relationship...

However, I think wording it that you are giving what is missing is not what you mean...

It's actually one of the few things that bugs me is single guys joining a couple either together or playing separate and thinking that the couple do this because there is something missing.

However in reading your message I'm not so sure you meant to put it across like that.

As to what a bull is, It depends on What the couple want from him... Like anything sexual...

Cali "

You are correct Cali.

I should have said to provide something extra, because by the use of the word MISSING it could be seen that I am implying that the relation ship is lacking.

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 13/05/12 13:17:15]

over a year ago

The role of Bull is to confuse an erstwhile intellectual opponent with meaningless waffle...;-)

Hope this helps clarify the terminology...

By *emima_puddlefuckCouple
over a year ago

hexham

i think you couldnt be more patroninsing or wrong...you are not supplying anything that is missing...

Single men who think there is something wrong with either swinging or cuck couples ,and that they somehow make up for that lack really get my goat...

The role of a bull...to work with a cuck couple to enhance the sex lives of all three.

By *U1966Man
over a year ago

Devon

Role of the bull is to make the cows pregnant more calves for the farmer

over a year ago

"Role of the bull is to make the cows pregnant more calves for the farmer "

There's plenty of cows on here

over a year ago

Hope you get the cuck to act as a fluffer lol

By *ovedupstillCouple
over a year ago

mullinwire

the role of bull is to get you where you want to be, without having to tell the truth.

thats why they say, bullshit beats brains

By *uckoldandWifeCouple
over a year ago

Manchester

a bull is providing something extra or providing something that is missing there is no way around that, if a couple want a second cock in the room no matter what the dynamic or role play situation they can't do that without another man in the room, therefore that man is providing something extra and something that was missing before. It doesn't mean the couples relationship isn't fulfilling or functional without the "bull" but he is an addition.

In some circumstance the "bull" might actually be physically providing something the husband can't and be giving the wife a completely different sexual experience. That's how it is with us.

over a year ago

had never heard of this service before. sounds good to me.

Post new Message to Thread