Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Im FAT and proud :P

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

My name is Kat and im fat!!!

I have curves and wobble bits and i love them!!!

So do many other people

Kat x x x

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *iss_tressWoman
over a year ago

London

What is it with these fat threads?!!

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Snap me too

Good for you. And you have a very pretty face so all is good in the world x

over a year ago

My name is Euro and I like people who like themselves... Xxx

over a year ago

I'm Jan and I too have curves and wobbly bits (which FWB adores). They are part of me and I love them xxxx

over a year ago

"I'm Jan and I too have curves and wobbly bits (which FWB adores). They are part of me and I love them xxxx "

+1

over a year ago

I love curvy ladies and their wobbly bits.

So all step this way. And form an orderly que

over a year ago

I am what I am, and make no excuses for being the way I am.

It takes years to get where I am, and I am not changing for anyone or anything.

By *affiaCouple
over a year ago

cardiff

we are both larger people and have to say we love it

over a year ago

"What is it with these fat threads?!! "

Society & the media are continually pushing healthy lifestyles and diets in our faces so it's going to be at the forefront of people's thoughts, and worthy of discussion - as long as that's what it is and not a degeneration into sizeist comments.

If someone is happy in their own skin, regardless of their size, then good for them.

over a year ago

Can I ask a genuine question though:

How many people reading this would love to lose weight and be a size 10-14 (the weight generally accepted to be 'normal')?

Or guys, for that matter: Would you love to have a 32" waist again?

By *etillanteWoman
over a year ago

I'm not overweight, I'm underheight

over a year ago

I lost 3 stone last year and it made some difference but I genuinely have a big frame. I'll never get to 32" not matter how hard I try.

over a year ago

I'm not slim and probably won't be again. I miss being slim for no reason other than vanity - I would love to wear some of the clothes I see but know they just wouldn't suit my figure. (fat arse, tummy, small tits )

I'm happy at size 14, am currently at size 16 so yeah, I would like to lose some weight.

I see girls/ladies much bigger than I am, and often think they look sexy and confident and wonder why I can't .... I've come to conclusion it's because me tits never seem to get any bigger even though ne arse does

By *etillanteWoman
over a year ago

I lost 3 and a half stone about three years ago. Went down from a size 18 all over to a 16 at the top and 12 bottoms.

Thank god my boobs didn't dissapear, I love em

over a year ago

Fuck salads , lets eat!!!!!!!!

over a year ago

"Can I ask a genuine question though:

How many people reading this would love to lose weight and be a size 10-14 (the weight generally accepted to be 'normal')?

"

Not me in all honesty, yes I'm trying to loose weight but purely for my healths sake as my back was threatening to make me give up work but I have no desire to be "normal" size 18/20 is as small as I fancy going as I'm made to be a fattie and in a weird way I'm rather happy being so and to go any smaller would be a constant struggle and would make my weight too big an issue in my life I'd rather stay wobbly and happy

By *ilmiss75Woman
over a year ago

Thornton

I'm big.. but was bigger. I am doing something about it and have lost 3 stone 6lb since the New Year. I feel great

over a year ago

I don't understand why people would choose to do this to themselves. You only have one body, look after it! Humans aren't designed to be overweight, it causes all sorts of health/fitness/movement issues.

Controversial viewpoint, maybe, but i know people that want to be normal body size, but i 've never met anyone that WANTED to be overweight

By *exki11enWoman
over a year ago

Bristol

I can understand people being happy with being overweight but proud? Really?

I'm currently 2st overweight and hate it so i'm doing something about it. I wouldn't say i've been happy since putting the weight on but over and above anything, i'm ashamed of myself for doing so - far from being proud!

over a year ago

"I don't understand why people would choose to do this to themselves. You only have one body, look after it! Humans aren't designed to be overweight, it causes all sorts of health/fitness/movement issues.

Controversial viewpoint, maybe, but i know people that want to be normal body size, but i 've never met anyone that WANTED to be overweight"

Darn it and we always wanted to be klick out of the goodies or Barry white

By *ranny-CrumpetWoman
over a year ago

King's Crustacean

I'm glad the fat people are happy.

May I just point out that ALL the fat proud people on this thread are dieting.

Let's say they are not ashamed but are doing something about it ..... ray ray ray!

Incidentally..... I'm a fatty and NOT proud. What is there to be proud of? It's hardly an achievement! I ate all the pies and never moved off me surfing chair is now laudible ?

over a year ago

I am not prepared to cut down on food or change the way I eat, as being able to eat whatever I want, whenever I want, forms a big part life's enjoyment for me.

I am exercising (tap classes twice a week, walking and cycling whenever I can etc.) in order to keep my weight stable at around 11st, so that I can eat whatever I like.

Not doing too badly for a 47yo, with no health issues and not on any medication for anything, touch wood and long may that continue!!!

I certainly do not wish to turn into a calorie counting or diet bore and talk about food intake in terms of grams of this and that, and can't mix this with that etc...

Off to make breakfast soon - large cup of coffee with lashing of double cream, and cheese on toasts with Marmite, plus a token glass of orange and mango juice!

over a year ago

"

"

Ahem, not this one here, I NEVER go on a diet!

over a year ago

Guess what! I'm slim and happy but I don't need to start a thread stating that

By *ilmiss75Woman
over a year ago

Thornton

"Guess what! I'm slim and happy but I don't need to start a thread stating that "

over a year ago

"Guess what! I'm slim and happy but I don't need to start a thread stating that "

over a year ago

Why do people feel the need to dis threads they have no interest in ?

Instead of making sarcastic comments just move on

Just shows you as not nice people

over a year ago

+1

over a year ago

"Why do people feel the need to dis threads they have no interest in ?

Instead of making sarcastic comments just move on

Just shows you as not nice people "

So you think only nice people who agree with the poster should comment? That would make for a rather one sided thread don't you think.

over a year ago

It is true that if we all like the same things, then the world would be a very dull place.

over a year ago

But the OP wasn't really asking for comments

She was making a statement that she obviously wanted to share

So did you - but why not create your own post instead of putting other people down ?

Of course everyone is entitled to different opinions but sometimes it's nicer to keep them to yourself

over a year ago

"I'm glad the fat people are happy.

Let's say they are not ashamed but are doing something about it ..... ray ray ray!

Incidentally..... I'm a fatty and NOT proud. What is there to be proud of? It's hardly an achievement! I ate all the pies and never moved off me surfing chair is now laudible ?

"

Through necessity not choice may I point out, I hate the fact I've had to do it as it gives people a stick to beat me with and call me a liar and I can't do a thing to disprove it

By *ranny-CrumpetWoman
over a year ago

King's Crustacean

Oooooooo good point Bouncy ......

By *ranny-CrumpetWoman
over a year ago

King's Crustacean

"But the OP wasn't really asking for comments

So did you - but why not create your own post instead of putting other people down ?

Of course everyone is entitled to different opinions but sometimes it's nicer to keep them to yourself "

Practice what you preach is a good saying..... I don't stick to it .....but it's a good saying.

over a year ago

Can I ask a genuine question though:

i have always been a 32 waist

over a year ago

I would rather be happy and accept I am what I am as my maker intended, than to be a neurotic diet/exercise/fashion/etc. bore who worries about how he/she looks all the time.

By *ranny-CrumpetWoman
over a year ago

King's Crustacean

"I would rather be happy and accept I am what I am as my maker intended, than to be a neurotic diet/exercise/fashion/etc. bore who worries about how he/she looks all the time.

"

Is it important to care though ? To give a shit ? To take pride ?

over a year ago

"I would rather be happy and accept I am what I am as my maker intended, than to be a neurotic diet/exercise/fashion/etc. bore who worries about how he/she looks all the time.

Is it important to care though ? To give a shit ? To take pride ? "

Agree...God did not intend people to be fat..you will be fat of your own choosing..not gods..food is fuel and if you eat to much and don't burn it off it will turn to fat....fact

over a year ago

"

To be honest I am never truly happy when overweight.. its unhealthy and Not good for you... Actually try weighing out how overweight you are and try carrying that around for a bit... It kinda shows You the extra strains your putting on your body.

Yes some rare people can be larger and healthy ish.... But sorry but its just not healthy.. for me my weight loss is for my health first, vanity second.

Cali

By *ranny-CrumpetWoman
over a year ago

King's Crustacean

I feel most sorry for those amongst us who want to eat too much never budge and still be slim ...... poor me ......poor poor poor me ..... sigh... Pass the bacon butties

over a year ago

Mrs here, I was happy as I was at a size 22, but over the past 18 months I've lost almost 6 stone, mostly due to being diabetic and not knowing, was only diagnosed last December. I'm now a size 16 and slowly heading to a 14, and although I was happy the size I was, I really do feel a hell of a lot better than I did. Only another half stone to go and i'll be at the ideal weight for being 6ft tall. Xx

over a year ago

Is it important to care though ? To give a shit ? To take pride ? Agree...God did not intend people to be fat..you will be fat of your own choosing..not gods..food is fuel and if you eat to much and don't burn it off it will turn to fat....fact"

Not entirely true, as there are those who have medical conditions that prevent them from burning off what they consume without interventions.

over a year ago

Is it important to care though ? To give a shit ? To take pride ? "

One can give a sh1t and take pride just about anything, so why not?!

over a year ago

"Mrs here, I was happy as I was at a size 22, but over the past 18 months I've lost almost 6 stone, mostly due to being diabetic and not knowing, was only diagnosed last December. I'm now a size 16 and slowly heading to a 14, and although I was happy the size I was, I really do feel a hell of a lot better than I did. Only another half stone to go and i'll be at the ideal weight for being 6ft tall. Xx"

Master Posting

Just had a look at your profile pics and you look pretty damn good

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

My my my what have i started lol

This thread was firmly tongue in cheek and two fingers up at all the anti fat threads on the forums atm

I am dieting as has been pointed out. when i reach a size 18/20 i will stop.

I am a mother i want to be around to see my grandkids, i saw how my grandmother died to weigh related issues and i don't want to through that, but ill never be thin and ill never go lower than an 18/20... .like i say fat and proud

Kat x x x

over a year ago

It's not always down to food, sometimes it has a medical reason

over a year ago

"It's not always down to food, sometimes it has a medical reason "
In about 1% of the population, yes.

over a year ago

mr b here and all i can say is what the hell is normal as we are all different thank god hitler wanted everyone 1 to be normal and the same and look what the rest of the world did to him so i think il be me proud and happy and free

over a year ago

I love curves, wobbly bits, fat bums and big boobs that many larger ladies have. There are some seriously sexy women out there.

By *evilwolfCouple
over a year ago

Leicestershire

"thank god hitler wanted everyone 1 to be normal and the same and look what the rest of the world did to him"

Ah yes, of course, he was a sterling teutonic model of normality himself who didn't fit his own lebensborn template, but hey...

What did the rest of the world do to him, except (quite rightly) whoop his ass?

Wolf

over a year ago

Wishy said If someone is happy in their own skin, regardless of their size, then good for them ......... And he is right xxx you have to be happy with who you are and looks if not change them .. its not up to others it up to you . If happy .. why change a thing.

over a year ago

Of course everyone is entitled to different opinions but sometimes it's nicer to keep them to yourself "

All I did was make a statement too. I wasn't putting anyone down people can post whatever they want. I'm actually a very nice person although a little naughty at times Apologies If I upset anyone.

By *iamondsmiles.Woman
over a year ago

little house on the praire

i want my very own catagory. 5f 1 with the best health and 12 stone. i want to be a mini me lol

over a year ago

Reading this makes me want a kebab. With large chips. And a Mars Bar choc-ice. Or maybe two.

over a year ago

Are you sure your not confusing proud with lazy

over a year ago

I am having a piece of juicy rump steak, with creamy Stilton sauce, skinny oven chips, onion rings, a dish of mayo for the chips and onion rings, plus a side salad of lightly dressed leaves, to be washed down by a large glass of red.

over a year ago

I have little time for those argumentative judgement peeps who insist on associating overweight with laziness.

over a year ago

"

me! I hate the way i look, from the neck down anyway! Id love to be smaller, im working on it though but its hard, especially with young kids and full time work, its nearly impossible to find time for exercise (particularly the kind of exercise i like )

over a year ago

Jesus Christ this is getting boring now.

Some people are big

Some people are small

there are lots of reasons why a person is the size and shape they are. Thanks you for judging

Please shut up now

over a year ago

Ok so I am a big built guy. But I have completed a half marathon in under 2hrs 30. I play sport every week at least twice. Oh and when I turned up for a charity football match I was the last to be picked due to. My size. However I turned out to be fitter than most on the pitch.

My blood pressure is perfect, my resting pulse is great. And my doctor says I'm fine.

So yes ill never hit 32" but I don't care.

over a year ago

me! I hate the way i look, from the neck down anyway! Id love to be smaller, im working on it though but its hard, especially with young kids and full time work, its nearly impossible to find time for exercise (particularly the kind of exercise i like )"

You look great from what I can see.

By *ENDAROOSCouple
over a year ago

South West London / Surrey

"I'm not overweight, I'm underheight "

Like that!

over a year ago

"Fuck salads , lets eat!!!!!!!!"

you would have more fun fucking melons.

By *ranny-CrumpetWoman
over a year ago

King's Crustacean

"Fuck salads , lets eat!!!!!!!!

you would have more fun fucking melons."

juicy tit wank ?

over a year ago

"Jesus Christ this is getting boring now.

Some people are big

Some people are small

there are lots of reasons why a person is the size and shape they are. Thanks you for judging

Please shut up now"

I am me, sometimes size 12, sometimes size 14, sometimes size 16 (especially over christmas) but always me. fuck melons lets eat. xxx

over a year ago

here here! x

Post new Message to Thread