Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Tv/ts

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

When a ts/tv puts straight on there profile dose that mean thay are a straight woman or straight man ?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

well they aint no woman....

By *ara JTV/TS
over a year ago

Bristol East

If they are transvestite, it means they go with women.

If they are transexual, it means they go with men.

Generally.

over a year ago

"well they aint no woman...."

bahaha

over a year ago

Hi, all, just goes to show you how little knowledge there is out there...

The TV/CD scene is just as diverse as anything else, its all down to the individual...just because someone is a CD, TV or TS, their sexuality varies just like anyone else!

in loose general terms a CD is someone that likes to pop on items of womens clothing without going the whole hog, doesn't have to mean its for sexual reasons either

A TV is someone who likes to dress fully as a woman

A TS is mainly regarded as a male wanting to be female, or is a male living as a female

Where everyone gets the idea of labelling someones sexual habits by what they wear simply baffles me..

I'm a regular geezer that occassionally like to put on a frock..no gender issues, just for kicks...we go out regular on the TV scene and i've never met another TV that thinks like me, and we know hundreds on the social scene...most would label me bisexual...but for me, it depends who the person or people we meet..sexuality is irrelavent..its what they bring out in you..

This will probably cause a little flaming...but in our general experience there seems to be one major taboo still massive in our so called "permissive age"....Male sexuality! Its perfectly acceptable for women to come on out and state they are bi, whats the deal with guys still? we go to swingers parties all the time...we know for a fact that most of the guys as part of couples there have dabbled....ALL are down as straight..you rarely see even the slightest of bi play at parties between guys....whats that all about? LOL

remember, there is no straight and gay..just grey areas in between

really hope i've opened a can of worms!!

your comments are most welcome...the above is not set in stone, its just our opinion based on actual experience

Kinks xxx

By *emima_puddlefuckCouple
over a year ago

hexham

"If they are transvestite, it means they go with women.

Generally."

pretty much what i was going to say...

except please remember there are ftm trans people too...so then straight would mean fancies women.

over a year ago

hexham

"Hi, all, just goes to show you how little knowledge there is out there...

The TV/CD scene is just as diverse as anything else, its all down to the individual...just because someone is a CD, TV or TS, their sexuality varies just like anyone else!

in loose general terms a CD is someone that likes to pop on items of womens clothing without going the whole hog, doesn't have to mean its for sexual reasons either

A TV is someone who likes to dress fully as a woman

A TS is mainly regarded as a male wanting to be female, or is a male living as a female

Where everyone gets the idea of labelling someones sexual habits by what they wear simply baffles me..

I'm a regular geezer that occassionally like to put on a frock..no gender issues, just for kicks...we go out regular on the TV scene and i've never met another TV that thinks like me, and we know hundreds on the social scene...most would label me bisexual...but for me, it depends who the person or people we meet..sexuality is irrelavent..its what they bring out in you..

This will probably cause a little flaming...but in our general experience there seems to be one major taboo still massive in our so called "permissive age"....Male sexuality! Its perfectly acceptable for women to come on out and state they are bi, whats the deal with guys still? we go to swingers parties all the time...we know for a fact that most of the guys as part of couples there have dabbled....ALL are down as straight..you rarely see even the slightest of bi play at parties between guys....whats that all about? LOL

really hope i've opened a can of worms!!

your comments are most welcome...the above is not set in stone, its just our opinion based on actual experience

Kinks xxx"

Great post, but remember some ppl are straight, they dont fancy the same sex, and what they wear doesnt change that .

It may seem acceptable for women to say they are bi on the swinging scene, but there is actually pressure on straight women, many who describe themselves as bi have no real attraction to other women, they are jsut trying to fit in.

Yes sexuality is a spectrum, and no more binary than gender itself, however all spectrums have people who are happy at either end.

over a year ago

"well they aint no woman....

bahaha"

Whats a sheep doing in here

over a year ago

Hi.....where on earth has that idea come from? its rubbish!..no offence is meant

By *iss_tressWoman
over a year ago

London

"

"

I was agreeing with you...until you wrote this.

So you can tell others they have limited knowledge where tvs/cds/ts' are concerned but you make a statement like that...right.

Believe it or not some of us are not confused, hold no ambiguity regarding our sexuality, are not bi playful in any way shape or form and it's annoying when people expect, almost demand their sexuality is accepted but don't seem to extend that to others.

over a year ago

Hi Miss-tress

Apologies is this offended..i did mean to put that in quotes...someone made that remark to me..and it kinda stuck in my head..it was probably a little too flippant..was not meant to offend..

As to my main point..i do tend to open my mouth before i put my brain in gear...but i did feel compelled to explain a few things which i didn't feel was a fair assumption of what a TV, CD or TS was

Kinks x

over a year ago

hexham

"

So you can tell others they have limited knowledge where tvs/cds/ts' are concerned but you make a statement like that...right.

Believe it or not some of us are not confused, hold no ambiguity regarding our sexuality, are not bi playful in any way shape or form and it's annoying when people expect, almost demand their sexuality is accepted but don't seem to extend that to others. "

i really do hate the everyone is bi meme...just cos a woman went down on you once and you didnt faint does not make u bi( or a guy sucked your cock if u are male)

i struggled with my sexuality as a teenager massively, gay people told me i was indecisive, straight that it was just a phase i would grow out of. When i campaigned for bi to be added to the name of various lesbian and gay groups i frequently encountered prejudice and hostility.

Some people are gay, some are straight,some are bi and some more fluid...but saying no one is straight i totally disagree with...would it be acceptable to tell a lesbian she wanted cock really, she just didnt admit it?

By *ophieslutTV/TS
over a year ago

Central

"...please remember there are ftm trans people too...so then straight would mean fancies women."

Exactly, I have many ftm trans friends, and they variously like one or other of the opposite sexes, sometimes both. I don't know why they've been so overlooked - possibly becuase, as pointed out by someone above, there's been more vitriol and morbid fascination with mtf.

By *ophieslutTV/TS
over a year ago

Central

"...please remember there are ftm trans people too...so then straight would mean fancies women."

Exactly, I have many ftm trans friends, and they variously like one or other of the opposite sexes, sometimes both. I don't know why they've been so overlooked - possibly becuase, as pointed out by someone above, there's been more vitriol and morbid fascination with mtf.

over a year ago

hexham

"...please remember there are ftm trans people too...so then straight would mean fancies women.

Exactly, I have many ftm trans friends, and they variously like one or other of the opposite sexes, sometimes both. I don't know why they've been so overlooked - possibly becuase, as pointed out by someone above, there's been more vitriol and morbid fascination with mtf."

i keep intending to blog on this very issue, much of third wave feminism is about intersectionality, the fact that ftm people are "hidden" says a lot i believe about societies attitudes towards male and female sexuality and the sexism that still pervades society.

over a year ago

"If they are transvestite, it means they go with women.

Generally."

Yep I will go with this, its how I feel.

I personally hate being labelled as a gay man, gender is in the brain not in the knickers.

By *thwalescplCouple
over a year ago

brecon

"....remember, there is no straight and gay..just grey areas in between"

Ok.

So, what am I then?

I'm male, never had any form of sexual contact with a male, and have no intention of so doing. I have no curiosity about any type of "male to male" sexual interaction in any way, shape or form, and in fact find the idea off-putting.

All this talk of "there's no such thing of straight" is bollocks, I respect other peoples choices, this sort of attitude about heterosexual males is disrespectful.

over a year ago

Hello Charity,

I don't agree with you, and because that is how you feel is not what happens in practice. I think Kinkypeeps put it very well.

Just to stretch a point a very long way, if you masturbate, that is having same gender sex so is anyone (who masturbates)truly straight?

Alec

over a year ago

Hello Sthwalescouple,

I don't know how old you are but I felt exactly that way until I was about fifty or so then I altered my view. Originally I tried very hard to suck my own cock as that seemed sexy to me; failed and happily sucked another guy and enjoyed it.

An ex girl friend many years ago said i enjoyed sex with her so much I could never be gay, time proved she was wrong.

Keep an open mind?

Alec

By *thwalescplCouple
over a year ago

brecon

"Hello Sthwalescouple,

I don't know how old you are but I felt exactly that way until I was about fifty or so then I altered my view. Originally I tried very hard to suck my own cock as that seemed sexy to me; failed and happily sucked another guy and enjoyed it.

An ex girl friend many years ago said i enjoyed sex with her so much I could never be gay, time proved she was wrong.

Keep an open mind?

Alec"

I'm very open-minded, but I also know my own mind.

Give us a shout in 5 years and I'll see if anythings changed lol!

By *iss Sassy PantsWoman
over a year ago

Nottingham

Hmmm...

I'm a TV, and whilst I enjoy pussy as much as anyone, its nice to suck and feel well filled with cock too.

over a year ago

"

Believe it or not some of us are not confused, hold no ambiguity regarding our sexuality, are not bi playful in any way shape or form and it's annoying when people expect, almost demand their sexuality is accepted but don't seem to extend that to others. "

+

Not sure where you are going with this. I accept all forms of sexuality. I live/work & have been brought up in a chauvinistic environment, but I have always accepted all forms of sexuality.

I have never joined in with homophobic banter, & have even had a slight 'pop' by others, on occasion, that I might be gay! As I am more than handy, and act totally hetero, this is soon ended, or people would be picking teeth up off the floor. I still do not even see myself as bi-. I enjoy sex with men, but am only attracted to women. I kiss my father & my son, but no other man. Go figure!

Post new Message to Thread