Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

:)

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

ive only been on this site a week or so im looking to meet a girl for friendship or more but im finding it hard to find some1 whos interested so please check my profile and add me or smet plzzz xx

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *empting Devil.Woman
over a year ago

Sheffield

point one: lesbians aren't interested in men. at all. ever.

point two: men outnumber women on here by a lot. a real lot. like so many lots its scary! (except to us girls who have lots of choice). so you waiting for us to come looking for you is not going to happen.

So what to do?

Send polite, possibly funny, never rude (as in wanna fuck) messages out to ladies and couples. BUT make sure you have read their profiles and you are reasonably sure you fit their preferences.

Don't expect a reply if they're not interested - some will, but most won't. Don't be offended if you discover you are blocked, many use it as a tool to eliminate people they've said no to from future messages - its not personal.

Don't get narked if you are chatting and then someone stops replying or blocks you. It happens for all kinds of reasons, you just have to suck it up and move on.

You've found the forums so join in. Get posting and people will start to see your personality through your posts and you can get meets from here - but don't push it, if it happens, yay, if not just enjoy the chat and silliness.

Take a look in the meets and also the UK threads. Socials are often posted there (the pussy posse bank holiday party ad has just gone up for a legendary social). Some are purely social, some have play areas so theres the possibility of fun. And going to a social can get you verifications - they don't need to be from play meets.

Consider going to a club - search some of the threads from the past about club advice/new to clubs/first time at clubs for advice.

All in all, join in, get yourself known and hope but don't expect.

Good luck.

(does it show that I have too much time on my hands tonight? )

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"point one: lesbians aren't interested in men. at all. ever.

point two: men outnumber women on here by a lot. a real lot. like so many lots its scary! (except to us girls who have lots of choice). so you waiting for us to come looking for you is not going to happen.

So what to do?

Send polite, possibly funny, never rude (as in wanna fuck) messages out to ladies and couples. BUT make sure you have read their profiles and you are reasonably sure you fit their preferences.

Don't expect a reply if they're not interested - some will, but most won't. Don't be offended if you discover you are blocked, many use it as a tool to eliminate people they've said no to from future messages - its not personal.

Don't get narked if you are chatting and then someone stops replying or blocks you. It happens for all kinds of reasons, you just have to suck it up and move on.

You've found the forums so join in. Get posting and people will start to see your personality through your posts and you can get meets from here - but don't push it, if it happens, yay, if not just enjoy the chat and silliness.

Take a look in the meets and also the UK threads. Socials are often posted there (the pussy posse bank holiday party ad has just gone up for a legendary social). Some are purely social, some have play areas so theres the possibility of fun. And going to a social can get you verifications - they don't need to be from play meets.

Consider going to a club - search some of the threads from the past about club advice/new to clubs/first time at clubs for advice.

All in all, join in, get yourself known and hope but don't expect.

Good luck.

(does it show that I have too much time on my hands tonight? )"

init ......

* cReEpS ROunD cRYpT * -l-

By *emmefataleWoman
over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

"ive only been on this site a week or so im looking to meet a girl for friendship or more but im finding it hard to find some1 whos interested so please check my profile and add me or smet plzzz xx"
You have only been here a week, some have been on here a lot longer and still havent met,patience and perseverance are whats required....good luck xx

over a year ago

thank you for the advice i no its only been a week but im the impatient type lol i just want to get to no people make friends etc, and i think POSSIBLY u have a teeny tiny bit to much time on ur hands :P lol xx

By *empting Devil.Woman
over a year ago

Sheffield

"thank you for the advice i no its only been a week but im the impatient type lol i just want to get to no people make friends etc, and i think POSSIBLY u have a teeny tiny bit to much time on ur hands :P lol xx"

but thats a good thing for you honey! you're benefiting from my knowledge in a way that you wouldn't be if i had something better to do then to spend my saturday night online...

over a year ago

haha true nd i cant say a thing ive been on this bloody laptop all day hows that for adventurous? dangers my middle name xxx

over a year ago

What does 'smet' mean

over a year ago

something

over a year ago

Right forget these ones pal, as the lady said plenty plenty more woman on here you know

By *emima_puddlefuckCouple
over a year ago

hexham

"thank you for the advice i no its only been a week but im the impatient type lol i just want to get to no people make friends etc, and i think POSSIBLY u have a teeny tiny bit to much time on ur hands :P lol xx"

impatient ans swinging do not go together...read what tempting said and follow it ....good luck

over a year ago

i no thank you i will take that advice and just let the clock tick nd stay patient :P xx

By *emima_puddlefuckCouple
over a year ago

hexham

"i no thank you i will take that advice and just let the clock tick nd stay patient :P xx"

Post new Message to Thread