By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

A real one...? No.

Breastially enhanced men...? Yes.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *emima_puddlefuckCouple
over a year ago

hexham

As in someone born with a medical condition of either both sets of gentials or vestigial parts of one ?

No...but it must be a very challenging condition to live with .

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Yes it must be. we were wondering just how difficult it must be for them

over a year ago

hexham

"Yes it must be. we were wondering just how difficult it must be for them"

there is a whole caste in India where the members are meant to be born hermaphodites, sadly poverty means children are sold to them and castrated .They turn up at weddings and sing until u pay them to go away...kind of like me when i get on the karoke

More widely is a very interesting insight into gender being innate rather than a function of genital arrangement. In the west people are encouraged to bring up the child with the gender of the visible genitals, however assignment surgery is offered when they are older should this not be the gender the person feels they are.

Sadly historically this has not been the case and gender has been assigned at birth, often with the removal of parts that didnt fit the medical establishments view of gender as binary rather than a spectrum.

By *G LanaTV/TS
over a year ago

Gosport

"

there is a whole caste in India where the members are meant to be born hermaphodites, sadly poverty means children are sold to them and castrated .They turn up at weddings and sing until u pay them to go away...kind of like me when i get on the karaoke

"

This reminded me of something I saw, possibly on QI, where they had a special team of tax reinforcement officers consisting of transgender people who were sent out to businesses who were failing to pay up. Seemed a bit of an exploitation of their gender issues and social prejudice but I understand it was fairly effective.

over a year ago

hexham

"

there is a whole caste in India where the members are meant to be born hermaphodites, sadly poverty means children are sold to them and castrated .They turn up at weddings and sing until u pay them to go away...kind of like me when i get on the karaoke

This reminded me of something I saw, possibly on QI, where they had a special team of tax reinforcement officers consisting of transgender people who were sent out to businesses who were failing to pay up. Seemed a bit of an exploitation of their gender issues and social prejudice but I understand it was fairly effective."

i saw that, i think it was in Pakistan...its a tough one isnt it, because due to poverty you can see why people would take what is clearly an exploitative job...

But then you might say the same about the lady boys of Thailand...i know the touring shows have suggested to people this is all sweetness and light but the fact is until very recently homosexuality was considered a massive taboo...and many lady boys were simply gay men who felt they could only express their sexuality by undergoing transition. Within the gay community in Thailand there are a lot of mixed feelings about lady boys, and how much the culture has held back the acceptance of openly gay men and women...

Strangely enough Iran which punishes homosexuality provides gender reassignment surgery on the state and gay men are encouraged to have it.

Post new Message to Thread