Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Enhanced pictures

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Since i've discovered the editing tools on my phone and that i can upload pictures directly to fab's i take the time to edit them before uploading

How many of you also take the time to edit pictures or do you avoid tweeking images?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"Since i've discovered the editing tools on my phone and that i can upload pictures directly to fab's i take the time to edit them before uploading

How many of you also take the time to edit pictures or do you avoid tweeking images?"

Dont know how to so leave them alone lol

over a year ago

I always edit mine, just like them to look a wee bit different to the norm .... and it helps hide my freckles

over a year ago

"

Dont know how to so leave them alone lol"

Id imagine all the smart phones on the market come with some basic editing tools and its just about experimenting. All i do for mine is crop out some of the background, lighten the picture as my forward facing camera takes pic's darker than the main camera and increase saturation to make the pictures more vivid.

Some may argue this means my pics are fake, but i've got the originals if they want to see the 'true' me

over a year ago

"I always edit mine, just like them to look a wee bit different to the norm .... and it helps hide my freckles "

Id love to have a distinguishing (if that's spelt right) feature like freakles. I have dimples but look a numpty when i smile so avoid it

By *iss_tressWoman
over a year ago

London

Not for me really I'm not that fussed.

over a year ago

Love your current Avatar Cute, very much the siren

Dimples are well nice! ...freckles just make me look like I haven't washed me face! lol!

over a year ago

"Love your current Avatar Cute, very much the siren

Dimples are well nice! ...freckles just make me look like I haven't washed me face! lol!"

awww fanks looks nothing like the original haha

See i'm a massive fan of arty photo's yours and Iconic's (hope she wont mind me saying so) stand out for me it just shows creativity. You get to see the person but is a small insight into their imagination

over a year ago

Oooh but Iconics pics are just fab! Thanks for the compliment hunny xx

over a year ago

Always - sometimes just a crop etc. but for others its way more ......

By *G LanaTV/TS
over a year ago

Gosport

As an amateur photographer I love playing around with photo editing but apart from the occasional bit of cropping and correction of any artificial colour biasing I leave my site pictures alone. I would hate to have someone turn up expecting something I can't deliver based on over manipulated pictures.

over a year ago

"As an amateur photographer I love playing around with photo editing but apart from the occasional bit of cropping and correction of any artificial colour biasing I leave my site pictures alone. I would hate to have someone turn up expecting something I can't deliver based on over manipulated pictures."

im my private gallery i have pictures where nothing has been done and im stripped of all make up too.. us women can look totally different with different styles of make up. its all to enhance our natural canvas.

over a year ago

Your pictures look great but I would be annoyed if someone edited them so far that they didnt look like that in the flesh!

over a year ago

PS Please dont tell me your boob is enhanced. It looks amazing!!!

over a year ago

"Love your current Avatar Cute, very much the siren

Dimples are well nice! ...freckles just make me look like I haven't washed me face! lol!

awww fanks looks nothing like the original haha

See i'm a massive fan of arty photo's yours and Iconic's (hope she wont mind me saying so) stand out for me it just shows creativity. You get to see the person but is a small insight into their imagination"

There's absolutely nothing wrong with a bit of photoshopping!

Just so long as it's not a case of making a Bernard Manning lookalike seem more like Brad Pitt - no harm done!

Plus comes in very handy for masking distinguishing features of others in your pics - such as tattoos - which will result in the pic not getting approved if you try and upload it!

over a year ago

"PS Please dont tell me your boob is enhanced. It looks amazing!!! "

all natural, took me 24yrs to grow them

over a year ago

"PS Please dont tell me your boob is enhanced. It looks amazing!!!

all natural, took me 24yrs to grow them "

And a fine job you made of it!

over a year ago

I used photoshop to halve the size of my todger, lol

over a year ago

Cute and fia ur both amazing, freckles and dimples both adorable in my eyes

Have just figured out how to mess with my pics and am sure I will tweak them from now on

Just iron out the colour issues that happen oh and the mess in the background lol

Agree about iconic too, those pics r amazing x

over a year ago

I like to frame mine and play with colour filters but nothing is ever removed or my actual image tweaked and enhanced

By *londeCazWoman
over a year ago

Arse End of the Universe, Cumbria

I'm kinda with Kevan on this, I've never bothered to find out how to edit pix so I don't. My pro pix that are on here were "smoothed" a bit by the studio, but I did say to them that I didn't want them over-edited so I was unrecognisable - the poses are just sooooooo flattering....mind you, I always send a bog standard face pic as well as one of my pro ones when replying to messages so I can't be accused of sending photoshopped pix (Admin wouldn't let me load photos of Holly Willoboobie as my avatar)

By *ezebelWoman
over a year ago

North of The Wall - youll need your vest

I crop mine and sometimes make them a bit brighter/darker, but thats about it

over a year ago

Thank you for the compliments.

I love colour in my pictures and I love merging photographs and fiddling with lighting and basically practicisng all I've learnt on my photography course at college. Ill be signing up for my second year in Sept.

I'm the least important feature in my pics. Its not about my face or body, so I don't pay that much attention to that, I'm more interested in the clothing, cos I love dress up, and the way light can change a pretty run of the mill pic into something different.

I enjoyed creating the 50s pin up postcard effects.

My pics are more about experimentation with my camera, my lenses and my flash guns. And about being able to create an image I've seen in my head.

In my private pics are run of the mill ordinary pics of the two of us.

By *iamondsmiles.Woman
over a year ago

little house on the praire

im not a photographer. i put normal every day shots. what you see is what you get. warts dimples and all

over a year ago

cropped or sometimes fuzzy focussed, nowt else.

over a year ago

Well - by way of a little experiment - just spent 15 mins properly adjusting a pic i've already uploaded!

My company in the pic has a large, ornate (and very stunning!) tattoo - when I first uploaded it I'd neglected to 'hide' her artwork (as per pic uploading guidelines) so when it got rejected I did the common thing of just airbrushing over it.

Just quickly started from scratch - and think it looks much better!

So 'enhancing' can help in several ways - not least getting your pics approved, rather than rejected!

(Oh - and this is by no way a 'look at me' post - but feel free to have a peek so you know what i'm talking about!)

over a year ago

looks better than the orange spray paint effect x

over a year ago

Ok been to perv and now am horny

Thanks for that lol x

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 12/05/12 13:31:45]

over a year ago

"Ok been to perv and now am horny

Thanks for that lol x "

You're welcome!!

By *idlifecrisis40Man
over a year ago

Manchester (North)

Posting pictures serves a number of purposes, to show people what your body/face look like being the most obvious but they also say something about your personality and how much effort you put in to things generally. Someone with well presented photos are more likely to be well presented when you meet them, at least that's my working theory.

So if someone takes the time and effort to take quality even arty pictures, crop them, edit them a bit, then I'd have much more confidence meeting that person than someone with a grainy badly lit fuzzy mobile phone shot of their cock or boobs.

Having said that I've met people with good photos, bad photos and no photos and had great experiences but you form your first impressions from what people provide to you so it only makes sense to make them as good as you can.

over a year ago

"looks better than the orange spray paint effect x"

Thanks - thrown all my aerosols (I said AEROSOLS!!! lol) away now!

over a year ago

"Posting pictures serves a number of purposes, to show people what your body/face look like being the most obvious but they also say something about your personality and how much effort you put in to things generally. Someone with well presented photos are more likely to be well presented when you meet them, at least that's my working theory.

So if someone takes the time and effort to take quality even arty pictures, crop them, edit them a bit, then I'd have much more confidence meeting that person than someone with a grainy badly lit fuzzy mobile phone shot of their cock or boobs.

Having said that I've met people with good photos, bad photos and no photos and had great experiences but you form your first impressions from what people provide to you so it only makes sense to make them as good as you can."

So - first impressions!

Are you facing mecca or having a sneaky 'self nosh'?

And I think I 've just found that penlight you misplaced!!

Seriously though - you're right - there's some quality work and interesting stuff on here that puts others fuzzy, blurry efforts to shame - and long may it continue!!

over a year ago

"I always edit mine, just like them to look a wee bit different to the norm .... and it helps hide my freckles "

Freckles are cute x

over a year ago

I'm an old stalwart of Paint Shop Pro and use that for all my editing needs. Simplistic in itself to use and a fraction of the cost of Photoshop.

By *ugby 123Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

O o O oo

"Well - by way of a little experiment - just spent 15 mins properly adjusting a pic i've already uploaded!

My company in the pic has a large, ornate (and very stunning!) tattoo - when I first uploaded it I'd neglected to 'hide' her artwork (as per pic uploading guidelines) so when it got rejected I did the common thing of just airbrushing over it.

So 'enhancing' can help in several ways - not least getting your pics approved, rather than rejected!

(Oh - and this is by no way a 'look at me' post - but feel free to have a peek so you know what i'm talking about!) "

ooooo be careful with that iron

over a year ago

"Well - by way of a little experiment - just spent 15 mins properly adjusting a pic i've already uploaded!

(Oh - and this is by no way a 'look at me' post - but feel free to have a peek so you know what i'm talking about!)

ooooo be careful with that iron "

Don't tell anyone - but it wasn't actually switched on! I actually still live with my mother and she does all my ironing for me! (And cuts my hair too!)

Shhhhhh! That's just between you and me - ok?

By *ntelligent Gent.Man
over a year ago

ahhh - never thought of that

#Strike a pose!#

By *ugby 123Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

O o O oo

"

Don't tell anyone - but it wasn't actually switched on! I actually still live with my mother and she does all my ironing for me! (And cuts my hair too!)

Shhhhhh! That's just between you and me - ok? "

It's ok, your secret is safe with me

(Makes note....mummys boy )

over a year ago

Shhhhhh! That's just between you and me - ok? "

Great pic that one , wish I was 45 again

By *XimagesCouple
over a year ago

north liverpool

RAW files from camera, so they always get a wee fiddle. Always try out a few ideas on a set shoot to give a variety for them to choose from. Skin blemishes etc are ok, especially for head shots but always advise that i wont do any 'surgical alterations' - different figures and features make us who we are

over a year ago

I love playing with photo effects and editing them - agree that Iconic's photos are great

What I don't understand is people who take a quick photo and upload it even if it is terrible - I take lots of pictures and delete the awful ones

No excuse with digital technology to show a crap photo x

over a year ago

"I love playing with photo effects and editing them - agree that Iconic's photos are great

What I don't understand is people who take a quick photo and upload it even if it is terrible - I take lots of pictures and delete the awful ones

No excuse with digital technology to show a crap photo x

"

Must say - you've done a great job adjusting the light/shade on your avatar!!

over a year ago

Thank you. It took me ages x

over a year ago

"Thank you. It took me ages x"

You're welcome! Hate to tell you though - think it's been copied and a few others on site are cheekily using it themselves!

over a year ago

"Thank you. It took me ages x

You're welcome! Hate to tell you though - think it's been copied and a few others on site are cheekily using it themselves! "

She copied me! X

over a year ago

"Thank you. It took me ages x

You're welcome! Hate to tell you though - think it's been copied and a few others on site are cheekily using it themselves!

She copied me! X "

Now now ladfies - let's settle this in a civilised manner!

I'll get the paddling pool and the jelly - you pair sort out the venue!

over a year ago

Only if it's raspberry jelly and some chocolate sauce x

over a year ago

I like to have a mess about and try to make them a little more interesting

over a year ago

"Only if it's raspberry jelly and some chocolate sauce x"

I have the room, when u coming lol

over a year ago

Think the fab avatar should have a female and male one though

over a year ago

"Think the fab avatar should have a female and male one though "

By *XimagesCouple
over a year ago

north liverpool

And a selection of poses to choose from

over a year ago

I never edit my photos... Except to edit out others identity.

Cali

over a year ago

cropped a few

By *ENDAROOSCouple
over a year ago

South West London / Surrey

"Since i've discovered the editing tools on my phone and that i can upload pictures directly to fab's i take the time to edit them before uploading

How many of you also take the time to edit pictures or do you avoid tweeking images?"

We always edit ours before uploading as we don't show our faces in public.

Also find it useful to crop out backgrounds, change the colour etc.

over a year ago

How many of you also take the time to edit pictures or do you avoid tweeking images?

Also find it useful to crop out backgrounds, change the colour etc. "

just had a sneeky peak,, love your pics

over a year ago

I just crop really on here, I do graphic art and touching up (hehe) of photos and wallpapers elsewhere though.

By *emmefataleWoman
over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

I think some of the edited pictures can look really good, but as long as there are some non edited ones so meets DO know what you actually look like without being photo shopped to death, some people take a great deal of pride and make lots of effort with their pics which is nice and fun to see.

But if you go too far with the editing, its not really you anymore is it?

By *ister.CMan
over a year ago

liverpool

What I's the best sex pill for a women and man

By *umourCouple
over a year ago

Rushden

If we edit a picture, we make it very obvious! (Like our Roger Rabbit picture) Anything other than that, to correct a blemish or to enhance the look just gives a false impression! This is not a gallery for showing off your editing skills, it is a place to let people know what you look like!

Even in the pictures we do enhance, we still do not enhance the person.. What you see is what you get!

By *unky monkeyMan
over a year ago

in the night garden

I normally colour all mine in orange and add dinosaurs.

over a year ago

"I normally colour all mine in orange and add dinosaurs."

lmfao i remember that pic.. i added makka pakka between my tits once lol

By *unky monkeyMan
over a year ago

in the night garden

"I normally colour all mine in orange and add dinosaurs.

lmfao i remember that pic.. i added makka pakka between my tits once lol"

I still have that one!

Tits and Makka Pakka, it doesn't really get much better.

over a year ago

I still have that one!

Tits and Makka Pakka, it doesn't really get much better."

makka pakka was the star of that picture.. barely noticed my boobs

By *unky monkeyMan
over a year ago

in the night garden

I still have that one!

Tits and Makka Pakka, it doesn't really get much better.

makka pakka was the star of that picture.. barely noticed my boobs"

Speak for yourself

By *ENDAROOSCouple
over a year ago

South West London / Surrey

Also find it useful to crop out backgrounds, change the colour etc.

just had a sneeky peak,, love your pics

"

Thank you x

Love what you have done with the colours on your avatar pic.

Post new Message to Thread