Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

SEX and Making love ?

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Can you tell if your making love or having sex ? is it just all in the mind ? is one better then the other ?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

We have sex in a threesome..make love on our own.

over a year ago

"We have sex in a threesome..make love on our own."

us too..

over a year ago

Sometimes hubby and I make love ...it feel very emotional. Other times we have sex because we feel downright horny

over a year ago

whats making love???

over a year ago

Make love is what we do.Never at a meeting it's not part of it. This site is about sex, plain and sometimes not so simple .

over a year ago

"whats making love??? "
its a feeling that you get when your very close to a person and your body becomes one . you get lost in the feeling that takes over mind and body ... x its rear x

over a year ago

"whats making love??? its a feeling that you get when your very close to a person and your body becomes one . you get lost in the feeling that takes over mind and body ... x its rear x "

Sorry Jo... Rear...?

But Im the same... There has to be some sort of attraction other than only physical... Otherwise I can flick one off the wrist if I need to just clear out the pipes... I need "some" real...;-)

over a year ago

"whats making love??? its a feeling that you get when your very close to a person and your body becomes one . you get lost in the feeling that takes over mind and body ... x its rear x

Sorry Jo... Rear...?

But Im the same... There has to be some sort of attraction other than only physical... Otherwise I can flick one off the wrist if I need to just clear out the pipes... I need "some" real...;-)"

yes rear x lol as most of the time its raw hard sex just lust and passion like that too , lol

over a year ago

I can remember 'making love' (sounds so twee!) but yeah, it was very different, emotionally intense.. and never enough

over a year ago

Making love for me is more about intimacy and eye contact, and is something I enjoy doing. But then, I have spent a lot of my adult life in relationships so it was appropriate.

Now that I'm meeting people for NSA fun, it doesn't really have a place. I think there needs to be an emotional connection to make love, and you can't have that on a first meeting.

Anyhoo, sex doesn't have to be just slamming it in and out like you're trying to nail a barn door shut in a hurricane. You can still be slow, deep and sensual without making love.

over a year ago

"whats making love??? its a feeling that you get when your very close to a person and your body becomes one . you get lost in the feeling that takes over mind and body ... x its rear x

Sorry Jo... Rear...?

But Im the same... There has to be some sort of attraction other than only physical... Otherwise I can flick one off the wrist if I need to just clear out the pipes... I need "some" real...;-) yes rear x lol as most of the time its raw hard sex just lust and passion like that too , lol "

You can always hammer it home the second time...

By *ucsparkMan
over a year ago

dudley

"whats making love??? "

Cute I could shed a tear for you

over a year ago

"Can you tell if your making love or having sex ? is it just all in the mind ? is one better then the other ? "

oh for sure, making love is a much deeper poetry.

over a year ago

"whats making love???

Cute I could shed a tear for you "

lol i know what it is,, i've just never done it. Never been close enough to someone to experience those kind of emotions

By *ucsparkMan
over a year ago

dudley

"whats making love???

lol i know what it is,, i've just never done it. Never been close enough to someone to experience those kind of emotions "

Cute it the thing that makes the sun shine the spring rain fall the moon rise. It is all things worth while. The only thing better for me was that first and every cuddle of my new born baby..

You really need to get out there mix and find someone worthy of you

over a year ago

"whats making love???

lol i know what it is,, i've just never done it. Never been close enough to someone to experience those kind of emotions

Cute it the thing that makes the sun shine the spring rain fall the moon rise. It is all things worth while. The only thing better for me was that first and every cuddle of my new born baby..

You really need to get out there mix and find someone worthy of you "

maybe i'll find that kind of happiness with a man one day, for now im good as i am

over a year ago

Great question !

Making love for us involves deep emotion and the whole butterflies and deep tummy emotional feelings , so more often than not we only get that with each other - occasionally on a meet if it's a true cuckold type it may get close for her , although probably more in my mind than hers !

By *etillanteWoman
over a year ago

Nothing nicer than being made love to, followed by passionate horny sex,

By *iamondsmiles.Woman
over a year ago

little house on the praire

ive never made love to a man in my life with sex. sex is a physical at of loving someone i s far deeper

Post new Message to Thread