Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Meet now

Jump to newest

By *c69fun OP   Couple
over a year ago

Chesterfield

we've been messaged this morning by a local single guy asking if we wanted to meet today , I questioned his message and he replied " can meet today paramedic need fun "

I replied are you serious and a few other words to say he's a disgrace and unfit to wear the uniform etc "

His reply ' no just playing only got 4 hours between shifts and was looking for idiots on the site "

Unbelievable!!!

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Report him

over a year ago

Just report

Move on

I feel we need less promotion of these eejits

By *oodnitegirlWoman
over a year ago

Yorkshire

Ugh that made me cringe. I hope you blocked him

over a year ago

turn on your filters to stop single guys messaging you, them more than most seem to be the ones still looking to get their dicks wet

By *odgerMooreMan
over a year ago

Carlisle

Better still - arrange to meet and don’t show / will keep them out of mischief for an hr or two - dickheads!!

By *c69fun OP   Couple
over a year ago

Chesterfield

Have reported him , will see if they kick him off

By *ed4uMan
over a year ago

Jersey

Yes, will be people trying the entrapment method, just ignore or report them

By *ee04Man
over a year ago

Thurrock

People why is single guys get a bad rep.

By *mberWoman
over a year ago

Preston

What so he was baiting you to see if you'd meet him?

What a pillock!

By *c69fun OP   Couple
over a year ago

Chesterfield

"What so he was baiting you to see if you'd meet him?

What a pillock!"

I don't believe he was baiting, that's his get out the situation reply.

over a year ago

As if! Ffs

This time has brought out the nasty in people too. Our NHS unit has been broken into last night, presumably because they know everyone is on lockdown and working in wards or remotely, and they’ve taken a whole lot of laptops and computers etc

over a year ago

Light the torches and alert the towns people!

By *mberWoman
over a year ago

Preston

"As if! Ffs

This time has brought out the nasty in people too. Our NHS unit has been broken into last night, presumably because they know everyone is on lockdown and working in wards or remotely, and they’ve taken a whole lot of laptops and computers etc "

Oh that's awful.

In waiting for the scams to start.

I've heard of one already.

over a year ago

"

Oh that's awful.

I've heard of one already."

Yep they have. People in our town have been going to the elderly and offering to do their shopping etc and then just going off with the money. But under the pretence they’re working for a charity etc

By *naswingdressWoman
over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

"As if! Ffs

This time has brought out the nasty in people too. Our NHS unit has been broken into last night, presumably because they know everyone is on lockdown and working in wards or remotely, and they’ve taken a whole lot of laptops and computers etc

Oh that's awful.

I've heard of one already."

Yes, they are. Find your local registered charities and send them to the vulnerable where you can.

By *moothdickMan
over a year ago

stoke

If it’s done to break the ice and have a laugh, then hey, we have to keep our sense of humour, don’t care how dark.....

But

If serious then the person is an idiot and best ignored .. cuz any one that agrees is as stupid ..

stay safe

By *oodnitegirlWoman
over a year ago

Yorkshire

"Light the torches and alert the towns people!"

Wish you could post pics. I’m literally laid next to a pitchfork! (Don’t even ask!)

over a year ago

"Light the torches and alert the towns people!

Wish you could post pics. I’m literally laid next to a pitchfork! (Don’t even ask!) "

This just raises too many questions

By *iamondCougarWoman
over a year ago

Norfuck! / Lincolnshire

" we've been messaged this morning by a local single guy asking if we wanted to meet today , I questioned his message and he replied " can meet today paramedic need fun "

I replied are you serious and a few other words to say he's a disgrace and unfit to wear the uniform etc "

His reply ' no just playing only got 4 hours between shifts and was looking for idiots on the site "

Unbelievable!!!

"

I would question that he is a paramedic! No self respecting healthcare working would be so stupid to risk their licence

By *naswingdressWoman
over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

" we've been messaged this morning by a local single guy asking if we wanted to meet today , I questioned his message and he replied " can meet today paramedic need fun "

Unbelievable!!!

I would question that he is a paramedic! No self respecting healthcare working would be so stupid to risk their licence"

Of course they would. Gangbang anyone?

Signed, HRH Duchess of Cambridge

(Dear mods. Joking)

By *oodnitegirlWoman
over a year ago

Yorkshire

Unbelievable!!!

I would question that he is a paramedic! No self respecting healthcare working would be so stupid to risk their licence"

Or have a 4hr turn around (& if they did it would be to sleep for England!)

over a year ago

Ooo deyah. Don't let that knock ur faith in singles tho. Just a bad one of the bunch

By *iamondCougarWoman
over a year ago

Norfuck! / Lincolnshire

Unbelievable!!!

I would question that he is a paramedic! No self respecting healthcare working would be so stupid to risk their licence

Or have a 4hr turn around (& if they did it would be to sleep for England!)"

Exactly!

By *he Queen of TartsWoman
Forum Mod

over a year ago

My Own Little World

Is being a paramedic, nurse or doctor the new way to try and get laid? I've had the squaddies and firemen telling me what they do for a living in their opening line, so are paramedics the new 'Hero Shag'?

Also, please report those trying to arrange meets please guys

By *essie.Woman
over a year ago

Serendipity

He was another fantasist

By *naswingdressWoman
over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

"Is being a paramedic, nurse or doctor the new way to try and get laid? I've had the squaddies and firemen telling me what they do for a living in their opening line, so are paramedics the new 'Hero Shag'?

Also, please report those trying to arrange meets please guys "

Yes, I'm getting a rise in "I'm a key worker and I need fun" (now or when it's all over).

I'll applaud you, I'll campaign for pay rises and conditions for you, I won't fuck you because of your occupation

By *essie.Woman
over a year ago

Serendipity

As per updates page from site Owners -

Thanks to everyone for their support during Covid-19 and sticking to online fun. We're treating arranging current physical meets on Fab during this present Government Mandated stay-home as a breach of our Terms and Conditions. Chatting, camming, making connections, posting pictures, posting videos, fabbing photos and having fun online are all OK (and encouraged!!!). Be kind and reach out to people.

over a year ago

I thought private messages are not allowed to be be discussed in public forums. I got a timeout for it a few days ago. Mine was also about someone asking to meet "right now".

Post new Message to Thread