"i have a few, Em has a couple

and we both find them sexy"

Agree!!

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *amschwingerzCouple
over a year ago

West

None...and wont be having any either...

I dont like pain and I dont like the 'look'..

By *iss_tressWoman
over a year ago

London

My daughters have them, I'm not a fan of them on women. I recently went wedding dress shopping with my daughter. She looked absolutely stunning in her wedding dress...until she turned around to display her ghastly tattoos. All those years of lovingly moisturising her skin with Johnson's, olive oil and cocoa butter for what?

Sigh...

Her fiancé however is ex navy/marine covered in tattoos...and I like them.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"My daughters have them, I'm not a fan of them on women. I recently went wedding dress shopping with my daughter. She looked absolutely stunning in her wedding dress...until she turned around to display her ghastly tattoos. All those years of lovingly moisturising her skin with Johnson's, olive oil and cocoa butter for what?

Sigh...

Her fiancé however is ex navy/marine covered in tattoos...and I like them. "

You did what you did because you loved her so much, and now she's reached adulthood (because her Mum was there to protect her) she has made the choices that suit her lifestyle, because you were there to ensure she could make those choices.

I'm not a fan of tatts on women unless they are very well placed and artistic. I've seen some tatts on women on their breastplate/chest and they look revolting or on their thighs. Yuk.

By *iss_tressWoman
over a year ago

London

"My daughters have them, I'm not a fan of them on women. I recently went wedding dress shopping with my daughter. She looked absolutely stunning in her wedding dress...until she turned around to display her ghastly tattoos. All those years of lovingly moisturising her skin with Johnson's, olive oil and cocoa butter for what?

Sigh...

Her fiancé however is ex navy/marine covered in tattoos...and I like them.

You did what you did because you loved her so much, and now she's reached adulthood (because her Mum was there to protect her) she has made the choices that suit her lifestyle, because you were there to ensure she could make those choices.

I'm not a fan of tatts on women unless they are very well placed and artistic. I've seen some tatts on women on their breastplate/chest and they look revolting or on their thighs. Yuk."

Oh I know Wishy, her tattoos don't detract from the fact she's an intelligent, beautiful, happy, loving daughter I'm immensely proud of...just not a fan.

My other daughter has tattoos and piercings...not a fan of those either!

over a year ago

I like them on other people, but not on me

over a year ago

over a year ago

I do like them, have 3 myself...

But I do agree some do not look nice in certain places..

over a year ago

Tattoos definitely.Some very sexy in the right places and nowt like knowing that people can stand a little pain... I'm the same with piercings

By *ashful BazMan
over a year ago

poole dorset

Don't mind them on ladies, as long as there spelt properly.

Lol

over a year ago

the only difference between a tattooed person and someone who isnt tattooed is the the tattooed person isnt bothered if your tattooed or not

over a year ago

"Tattoos definitely.Some very sexy in the right places and nowt like knowing that people can stand a little pain... I'm the same with piercings "

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman
over a year ago

evesham

tattoos and piercings are hot! end of

over a year ago

I have two with plans for a third and final.

I do like them on other people although Sexi has none - bit of a change for me!

over a year ago

"tattoos and piercings are hot! end of "

By *obraworriorMan
over a year ago

warrington

I've got some big tatt pieces and find them a real big turn on if a woman has ink

over a year ago

A lot look like domtone has just thrown ink at their body. No apprecuation of the natural curves and lines of the muscles/body.

It's fashionable at the moment to have half sleeves, just as it was fashionabke in the 90's to have a celticband around the bicep......they date quickly

over a year ago

*someone. Bloody small buttons on phone!

over a year ago

Some are beautiful and inspired...some seem thoughtless. I agree with a post farther up ^^^ if following the contours of a body they can be stunning.

I don't have any ...... my contours are all to pot

over a year ago

Massive fan of tats and piercings currently got 27 tats myself and no where near finished,

Tats on girls is a big turn on as well, as long as it isn't the silly tramp stamp ones, and add a nose ring as well as some stockings and maybe a corset and christ i'd crawl over broken glass to tap that

over a year ago

"Some are beautiful and inspired...some seem thoughtless. I agree with a post farther up ^^^ if following the contours of a body they can be stunning.

I don't have any ...... my contours are all to pot "

So true! It's all about the quality of the design, the thought and any message behind it - and of course the skill of the tattooist!

Just browse the web and you'll find some stunning pieces of artwork that have been well thought out and enhance the bodies they're on.

Likewise - browse for crap tattoo's and you'll find plenty that will make you laugh, cry and sometimes just wonder why people bother!

Personally I love em - but don't consider those that choose not to have any to be any less attractive. It's all about personal choice - bit like most things in life! (Apart from Tv licences, tax, not winning the lottery every week.......)

over a year ago

"Massive fan of tats and piercings currently got 27 tats myself and no where near finished,

Tats on girls is a big turn on as well, as long as it isn't the silly tramp stamp ones, and add a nose ring as well as some stockings and maybe a corset and christ i'd crawl over broken glass to tap that "

Got any lady friends who fancy a threesome hehe

over a year ago

"Massive fan of tats and piercings currently got 27 tats myself and no where near finished,

Tats on girls is a big turn on as well, as long as it isn't the silly tramp stamp ones, and add a nose ring as well as some stockings and maybe a corset and christ i'd crawl over broken glass to tap that

Got any lady friends who fancy a threesome hehe "

Im struggling to find some new "buddies" up for a 1 on 1 nevermind a 3sum yet lol

By *edangel_2013Woman
over a year ago

southend

I have quite a few tats, some big pieces, some small. I don't regret any, they were all personally drawn for me, and represent stages of my life. I know some people won't like them, but that is there choice, as it was mine to get them. It was my Grandad that instilled my love of tattoos in me, he was an ex navy man, and had a few, including a pig on one foot and a cockeral on the other, which old sailors used to think protected them from drowning. Consequently my biggest design is in memory of my gramps.

Post new Message to Thread