Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Sensual

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

I’d love to know what people find sensual?

Is it a slow massage, soft kisses along your neck, maybe the fluttering of fingertips down your spin or the slow heavy breathing of your partner whispering in to your ear. I guess it will be different for everyone.

So what would you describe as sensual and what acts do you find the most sensual?

Use plenty of adjectives!

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *inkyInkedBiWoman
over a year ago

love slow soft kisses, one of the biggest turn ons and gets me wet

Slowly being undressed and caressed, neck kisses and nipple licking/sucking, teasing is so much fun

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Fingerbashing

next to a lit candle

over a year ago

"love slow soft kisses, one of the biggest turn ons and gets me wet

Slowly being undressed and caressed, neck kisses and nipple licking/sucking, teasing is so much fun

"

Slow kisses really get the heart racing! I find it hot to play with gorgeous boobs but tease the nipples! Teasing can certainly be a sweet torture

over a year ago

"I’d love to know what people find sensual?

Is it a slow massage, soft kisses along your neck, maybe the fluttering of fingertips down your spin or the slow heavy breathing of your partner whispering in to your ear. I guess it will be different for everyone.

So what would you describe as sensual and what acts do you find the most sensual?

Use plenty of adjectives!"

All of the above.

By *inky Biscuit DunkerMan
over a year ago

Gloucestershire

I’m tactile and find all types of touching, stroking and kissing very sensual

over a year ago

"I’m tactile and find all types of touching, stroking and kissing very sensual "

Same here.

over a year ago

"I’d love to know what people find sensual?

Use plenty of adjectives!"

All of the above and body movement..sighs and mini moans of pleasure

over a year ago

Sensual. Involving and maximising sexual experiences via hearing "dirty" whispers, taste of his skin, smell of his sweat, unpredictable touch, sight of dilating pupils and sixth sense of what he is going to make me do next.

over a year ago

Watching, just the movement of hands doing a task, meeting of the eyes, standing close to each other and not quite touching. Groping and the ripping off of clothes....

over a year ago

"Sensual. Involving and maximising sexual experiences via hearing "dirty" whispers, taste of his skin, smell of his sweat, unpredictable touch, sight of dilating pupils and sixth sense of what he is going to make me do next. "

Sound’s erotic indeed

over a year ago

"Watching, just the movement of hands doing a task, meeting of the eyes, standing close to each other and not quite touching. Groping and the ripping off of clothes...."

A very intimate picture. What non-sexual tasks involving the use of ones hands, would entice you to watch and perhaps be a little titillating?

over a year ago

"I’m tactile and find all types of touching, stroking and kissing very sensual "

I whole heartedly agree! I love giving massage and stroking the length of someones back!

By *ensual 2Couple
over a year ago

Blackpool

Slow touch massages.... love em .....v sensual....

By *ensualbicockMan
over a year ago

liverpool wavertree picton clock

Three handed massages

By *ensualbicockMan
over a year ago

"

Booo! I'm too old to wink at you. So here you go x

over a year ago

"Watching, just the movement of hands doing a task, meeting of the eyes, standing close to each other and not quite touching. Groping and the ripping off of clothes....

A very intimate picture. What non-sexual tasks involving the use of ones hands, would entice you to watch and perhaps be a little titillating? "

Rolling up cigarettes I like to watch or chopping up veg and cooking

over a year ago

"Slow touch massages.... love em .....v sensual.... "

Body to body massage is definitely electrifying!

over a year ago

"Three handed massages "

Why 3 hands? Wouldn't 4 make more sense??

over a year ago

"Watching, just the movement of hands doing a task, meeting of the eyes, standing close to each other and not quite touching. Groping and the ripping off of clothes....

A very intimate picture. What non-sexual tasks involving the use of ones hands, would entice you to watch and perhaps be a little titillating?

Rolling up cigarettes I like to watch or chopping up veg and cooking"

I get the rolling of cigarettes! I love it when people drum their fingers and the sound of fingernails against an office desk. I’m quite into ASMR too

over a year ago

I get the rolling of cigarettes! I love it when people drum their fingers and the sound of fingernails against an office desk. I’m quite into ASMR too"

Ooh mens shoes clicking on floors in Bond/spy type movies. I could pick so many sounds.

By *ensualbicockMan
over a year ago

"Three handed massages

Why 3 hands? Wouldn't 4 make more sense?? "

Both naked, you lie on your partner using 2 hands to massage snd the 3rd hand is your penis, gently rubbing buttocks and bits

By *inkyInkedBiWoman
over a year ago

Slow kisses really get the heart racing! I find it hot to play with gorgeous boobs but tease the nipples! Teasing can certainly be a sweet torture "

Sweet torture is a perfect description. I bloody love it

over a year ago

I get the rolling of cigarettes! I love it when people drum their fingers and the sound of fingernails against an office desk. I’m quite into ASMR too

Ooh mens shoes clicking on floors in Bond/spy type movies. I could pick so many sounds. "

Oh yes I agree. Too many sounds! I love falling asleep to cityscapes

over a year ago

"Three handed massages

Both naked, you lie on your partner using 2 hands to massage snd the 3rd hand is your penis, gently rubbing buttocks and bits "

Ah yes I do love those

over a year ago

Slow kisses really get the heart racing! I find it hot to play with gorgeous boobs but tease the nipples! Teasing can certainly be a sweet torture

Sweet torture is a perfect description. I bloody love it "

I love the idea of being tied and teased but never experienced it!

By *ensual 2Couple
over a year ago

Blackpool

"Three handed massages

Both naked, you lie on your partner using 2 hands to massage snd the 3rd hand is your penis, gently rubbing buttocks and bits "

Sue loves this

By *ensualbicockMan
over a year ago

"Three handed massages

Both naked, you lie on your partner using 2 hands to massage snd the 3rd hand is your penis, gently rubbing buttocks and bits Sue loves this "

It's good with oils

By *agic tongue mike.Man
over a year ago

Canterbury

Gentle teasing for ages, not quite touching where it's most wanted. X

over a year ago

"Gentle teasing for ages, not quite touching where it's most wanted. X"

Thats the sweetest thing. Figuring out what will really turn them on and then dancing on the edge of it.

Post new Message to Thread