Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Whether Not To Spoon again

Jump to newest

By *asques and boxers OP   Couple
over a year ago

Ashford and dept16

Just read the wonderful Mr Tim Martin's last bit of british sprite toward his fellow human beings.

By video recording he advises his loyal staff the Tesco's is hiring and wishes the well with their applications. Apparently 80% salary assistance won't do it for him.

Such a nice guy when he opens his doors I wonder how many will ever cross his thresholds again count I know -2

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *SAchickWoman
over a year ago

Hillside desolate

The sad thing is that not that many people will actually give a shit, as soon as they're able to, folk will be flocking back to his pubs in droves. He might have issues getting staff in future mind you.

By *olgateMan
over a year ago

on the road to nowhere in particular

I wonder how people feel that compares to Mike Ashley putting his zero contract workers at risk by claiming they are essential workers selling gym equipment?

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I think Britain more than anywhere in the world is going to see a lot of social changes once this virus fucks off.

It’s really bringing out the best and worse in people.

T

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Did anyone actually watch and listen to the video ?

By *estless nativeMan
over a year ago

near Glasgow

I have been avoiding spoons for a few years now, know a few people who work/have worked for them and they all have negative stories to tell.

Anyone who wants to support the spoons staff can find more info on social media via "spoons strike" pages

Post new Message to Thread