Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

How long is too long

Jump to newest

By *r Man. OP   Man
over a year ago

London

Was talking with a friend, and I just happened to mention that on meets with couples from the start of play I'm there for around two hours (stop start two hours).

She said why so long, she said that if I was with a single woman, then all day isn't a problem

So the question goes out to couples or people who were part of a couple.

How long is too long?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *olgateMan
over a year ago

on the road to nowhere in particular

Too long for a man but a woman can take longer?

Your friend is sexist

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

2 hours hardly seems worth shaving my legs for

By *r Man. OP   Man
over a year ago

London

"Too long for a man but a woman can take longer?

Your friend is sexist"

Fab is a sexist world mate.

over a year ago

"2 hours hardly seems worth shaving my legs for "

I like stubble, feels good on my tongue

By *Xtriple7Couple
over a year ago

We'd say 2 hours is a minimum. Had a guy meet us who was in and out in an hour, we were both left wondering what we said or did.

By *r Man. OP   Man
over a year ago

London

Theres no time limit re a single woman I get that. With a single woman it's do I stay over or not.

By *olgateMan
over a year ago

Your friend is sexist

"

Too true geezer.

I hope you are keeping well

By *iamondsmiles.Woman
over a year ago

little house on the praire

Not sure why there should be a difference between a man and a woman. I wouldnt like it if my meet disappeared after two hrs hardly seems worth going

over a year ago

"Was talking with a friend, and I just happened to mention that on meets with couples from the start of play I'm there for around two hours (stop start two hours).

She said why so long, she said that if I was with a single woman, then all day isn't a problem

How long is too long?"

How can u even try and think of what is too long ?

It all depends on the people

The arrangements u have

How well u get along etc there are too many factors to be thinking how long is too long, it all depends on the situation and the meet ?

By *ntrigued32Couple
over a year ago

Nottingham

D.

By *ntrigued32Couple
over a year ago

Nottingham

Two hours minimum.

Jo.Xx

By *ice But Very NaughtyCouple
over a year ago

Swansea

It all depends on the type of experience wanted, if it's a play and go session then 1-2 hours is plenty of time to accomplish that. If longer is wanted by all then that can be agreed before the meet.

Usually we would make our availability known through the chat when planning the meet.

We play with a couple a few times a year and when we get together we love to have a full weekend with them as much as possible.

It would be nice to have a single guy or female join us for an overnight stay but that would need to be worked towards through a few shorter meets first. To build up the comfort levels more than anything.

By *r Man. OP   Man
over a year ago

London

Your friend is sexist

Too true geezer.

I hope you are keeping well"

I'm good, just waiting for this bubble to burst to get going again

By * Sophie xTV/TS
over a year ago

Derby

If it's in a club then it takes however long or short it takes to play but outside of a club I much prefer a longer thing as I want to social side of things too.

I've not had many meets at all from here but the shortest one was over 24 hours, the longer one was 2 days and both were so much better because it wasnt all about sex.

over a year ago

in a club it takes one minute tops no names no eye contact no sanitiser just straight in

By *r Man. OP   Man
over a year ago

London

"It all depends on the type of experience wanted, if it's a play and go session then 1-2 hours is plenty of time to accomplish that. If longer is wanted by all then that can be agreed before the meet.

Usually we would make our availability known through the chat when planning the meet.

We play with a couple a few times a year and when we get together we love to have a full weekend with them as much as possible.

It would be nice to have a single guy or female join us for an overnight stay but that would need to be worked towards through a few shorter meets first. To build up the comfort levels more than anything. "

I hear you, but if the meet is not a f.c.u.k and go meet, then giving me a time limit (with which I've never had before) your saying that she has a point

By *essie.Woman
over a year ago

Serendipity

"We'd say 2 hours is a minimum. Had a guy meet us who was in and out in an hour, we were both left wondering what we said or did."

Probably had to get back to his wife.

over a year ago

"It all depends on the type of experience wanted, if it's a play and go session then 1-2 hours is plenty of time to accomplish that. If longer is wanted by all then that can be agreed before the meet.

It would be nice to have a single guy or female join us for an overnight stay but that would need to be worked towards through a few shorter meets first. To build up the comfort levels more than anything.

I hear you, but if the meet is not a f.c.u.k and go meet, then giving me a time limit (with which I've never had before) your saying that she has a point"

yes but i find it annoying when the guy keeps looking at his watch while hes filming

By *nlyIfItsWorthItMan
over a year ago

Newcastle

Min 4 hours or I dont bother.

over a year ago

"Min 4 hours or I dont bother."
me too

By *nlyIfItsWorthItMan
over a year ago

Newcastle

"Min 4 hours or I dont bother.me too "

However, I find some people like to say "all night long" but in reality they mean 3-4 hours and complain when I'm not ready to Cum.

By *hebritukCouple
over a year ago

London

"We'd say 2 hours is a minimum. Had a guy meet us who was in and out in an hour, we were both left wondering what we said or did.

Probably had to get back to his wife. "

Nice pair of bog rolls there!

over a year ago

"Min 4 hours or I dont bother.me too

However, I find some people like to say "all night long" but in reality they mean 3-4 hours and complain when I'm not ready to Cum. "

well yes why would they want to let you hear them snoring

By *olgateMan
over a year ago

Your friend is sexist

Too true geezer.

I hope you are keeping well

I'm good, just waiting for this bubble to burst to get going again "

Top man, stay safe

By *r Man. OP   Man
over a year ago

London

"Min 4 hours or I dont bother.me too

However, I find some people like to say "all night long" but in reality they mean 3-4 hours and complain when I'm not ready to Cum. "

It's when Mr Husband says

"Where do you want to cum, face or belly"

And like a woman, I never cum on demand

By *odgerMooreMan
over a year ago

Carlisle

I set aside the entire day for a meet - time flies so fast 2 hrs would be whoosh - what just happened- i love taking time - no point rushing something you want to remember.

By *r Man. OP   Man
over a year ago

London

"I set aside the entire day for a meet - time flies so fast 2 hrs would be whoosh - what just happened- i love taking time - no point rushing something you want to remember. "

I'm talking min 2hrs play time, that's excluding getting to know you chat

By *odgerMooreMan
over a year ago

Carlisle

It would be nice to have a single guy or female join us for an overnight stay but that would need to be worked towards through a few shorter meets first. To build up the comfort levels more than anything. "

Agree completely! - if someone stayed with you overnight would you

Be upset if they farted in their sleep... asking for a friend obviously!!

By *edonistic CPLCouple
over a year ago

Love

Love this!

By *iamondsmiles.Woman
over a year ago

little house on the praire

As for staying overnight no way thats for extra special people

over a year ago

"Was talking with a friend, and I just happened to mention that on meets with couples from the start of play I'm there for around two hours (stop start two hours).

How long is too long?"

17 hours thats far to long

By *ice But Very NaughtyCouple
over a year ago

Swansea

Agree completely! - if someone stayed with you overnight would you

Be upset if they farted in their sleep... asking for a friend obviously!! "

Omg that would be so funny but not if it was done by me... I would be sooo embarrassed

Post new Message to Thread