Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

I have just moved apartment

Jump to newest

By *illerpins OP   Man
over a year ago

liverpool

Cut a long story short guys, i moved apartments Monday morning, before we was put into lock down, now ikea etc is shut i can't get any furniture or anything so all i have is my bed, no TV, no fridge nothing

Someone chat to me and keep me entertained

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *nabelle21Woman
over a year ago

B38

Aww bless you. Sorry I can't stop and chat, it's late and I'm tired. But I do hope that you get yourself sorted out. Take care x

By *illerpins OP   Man
over a year ago

liverpool

"Aww bless you. Sorry I can't stop and chat, it's late and I'm tired. But I do hope that you get yourself sorted out. Take care x"

Thank you for that x

By *ce WingerMan
over a year ago

P.O. Box DE1 0NQ

When I first moved into the flat that I now live in (6 years ago) all of my stuff was in storage. Well I thought so, but Derby City Homes decided to chuck all ma clothes and personal photos of ma parents in a skip

It took me about a couple of years to rebuild ma life, but at least I had a roof over ma head

Love and peace to you OP x

By *illerpins OP   Man
over a year ago

liverpool

"When I first moved into the flat that I now live in (6 years ago) all of my stuff was in storage. Well I thought so, but Derby City Homes decided to chuck all ma clothes and personal photos of ma parents in a skip

It took me about a couple of years to rebuild ma life, but at least I had a roof over ma head

Love and peace to you OP x "

yeah thanks for the bro, means a lot, im kind of starting out again, just got nothing at the moment with little means of buying now because everywhere is shut

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"When I first moved into the flat that I now live in (6 years ago) all of my stuff was in storage. Well I thought so, but Derby City Homes decided to chuck all ma clothes and personal photos of ma parents in a skip

Love and peace to you OP x

yeah thanks for the bro, means a lot, im kind of starting out again, just got nothing at the moment with little means of buying now because everywhere is shut "

Try B&M Bargains. Maybe not a long-term solution but they have plenty of furniture stuff and I assume they're still open as they sell food as well. Stock up on a few groceries while you're there in case you get questioned and just be sensible with distancing (sorry to sound like I'm preaching!).

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Regarding a fridge I'd be tempted to see if I could buy one online and have it delivered before all the deliveries get stopped too, there are some things that make life rather difficult when you dont have them.

By *ickygirl41Woman
over a year ago

Glasgow

Love and peace to you OP x "

I've come across so many people that had this done to them.

Post new Message to Thread