Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

The Truman Show

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Does anybody elses life feel like this from time to time??

like when your in a rush to get somewhere and every set of lights turns to red before you can get through them?

or just as you go to get something, everybody else rushes in before you with the same idea?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *icketysplitsWoman
over a year ago

Way over Yonder, that's where I'm bound

It's time to get out on the water and see how far you can go...

By *razydriver8Couple
over a year ago

plymouth

"Does anybody elses life feel like this from time to time??

like when your in a rush to get somewhere and every set of lights turns to red before you can get through them?

or just as you go to get something, everybody else rushes in before you with the same idea?"

spoookky... I was thinking the same thing this morning, late for work, and every traffic light was at red, all the cyclists in plymouth were on the same route as me ,

over a year ago

"It's time to get out on the water and see how far you can go..."

i thought about that, but its too choppy out there

over a year ago

or just as you go to get something, everybody else rushes in before you with the same idea?

spoookky... I was thinking the same thing this morning, late for work, and every traffic light was at red, all the cyclists in plymouth were on the same route as me , "

thats exactly what i meant!! i used to just think it was sods law, but now i'm not so sure!!

By *uckscouple2007Couple
over a year ago

Bucks

thought you were referring to the endless repeats

By *razydriver8Couple
over a year ago

plymouth

spoookky... I was thinking the same thing this morning, late for work, and every traffic light was at red, all the cyclists in plymouth were on the same route as me ,

thats exactly what i meant!! i used to just think it was sods law, but now i'm not so sure!!"

lol from now on, I am not going out in the car unless I have my best makeup and sexy gear on, and I am gonna get some advertising for the top of the car. If I am gonna be on some sort of trueman show, I am gonna get the best out of it.

over a year ago

"thought you were referring to the endless repeats "

you should meet new people then, if your repeats are seeming endless

over a year ago

thats exactly what i meant!! i used to just think it was sods law, but now i'm not so sure!!

lol from now on, I am not going out in the car unless I have my best makeup and sexy gear on, and I am gonna get some advertising for the top of the car. If I am gonna be on some sort of trueman show, I am gonna get the best out of it. "

but they will censor your advertising as its not autherised, and may have to only show certain shots of you if your dressed too sexily

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Yes!!!! An hour ago I was waiting for a phone call and it rang but it was a wrong number. Freaked me out.

Sometimes I'll get a text from someone I haven't heard from in ages... Then a text from another person I haven't heard from in ages, minutes apart. Eek!

over a year ago

"Yes!!!! An hour ago I was waiting for a phone call and it rang but it was a wrong number. Freaked me out.

Sometimes I'll get a text from someone I haven't heard from in ages... Then a text from another person I haven't heard from in ages, minutes apart. Eek! "

thats happened with me too! freaks me out a little bit

over a year ago

i think in these hard times the film falling down is close to how some people feel

over a year ago

Or Rita, Sue and Bob too.....!!!

Post new Message to Thread