Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Abs training

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Hi All,

Any good advise for absolute awesome abs. I used to have amazing abs 3 years ago... And they are pretty good now.

I use hasfit fitness blender Pamela rief etc.. And train about 20 to 30 min 5 times a week..any advice...

Will shred in a few months...

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *elshkinkyMan
over a year ago

south wales

Plank until the virus goes

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Isolate and replenish... Ab sculpting is the nirvana of all things..

I'm afraid that Russian twists with resisted weights and half way resisted sit ups are the horrible starting point.

over a year ago

"Isolate and replenish... Ab sculpting is the nirvana of all things..

I'm afraid that Russian twists with resisted weights and half way resisted sit ups are the horrible starting point. "

thanks

over a year ago

Get an ab wheel, they work wonders. Start rolling short distances.

Mind you, you need to have quite low body fat in order for your abs to be visible.

over a year ago

"Get an ab wheel, they work wonders. Start rolling short distances.

Mind you, you need to have quite low body fat in order for your abs to be visible."

Yes to above

By *orenzoVonMatterhornMan
over a year ago

Lincoln

Diet. Abs are made in the kitchen.

By *orenzoVonMatterhornMan
over a year ago

Lincoln

"Diet. Abs are made in the kitchen."

*to clarify: don't necessarily go ON a diet, just take a look at what you're eating.

By *hunky GentMan
over a year ago

Maldon and Peterborough

My abs are fine. They are currently being protected by a thick layer of fat.

over a year ago

Hanging leg raises are the ultimate exercise. But start with the knees only. Then straight legs to the wait and gradually to the top. Dont swing. Lift with the core only and return to the bottom also smoothly. Then do the same to the side for your obliques. Windshield wipers are good also from a hanging position

over a year ago

"Hanging leg raises are the ultimate exercise. But start with the knees only. Then straight legs to the wait and gradually to the top. Dont swing. Lift with the core only and return to the bottom also smoothly. Then do the same to the side for your obliques. Windshield wipers are good also from a hanging position"

I agree, but you really have to focus on not using your hip flexors otherwise you'll just end up with really tight hips.

over a year ago

"Hanging leg raises are the ultimate exercise. But start with the knees only. Then straight legs to the wait and gradually to the top. Dont swing. Lift with the core only and return to the bottom also smoothly. Then do the same to the side for your obliques. Windshield wipers are good also from a hanging position

I agree, but you really have to focus on not using your hip flexors otherwise you'll just end up with really tight hips."

Agreed

By *ltra72Man
over a year ago

edinburgh

Just how they should be chunky

over a year ago

"Hanging leg raises are the ultimate exercise. But start with the knees only. Then straight legs to the wait and gradually to the top. Dont swing. Lift with the core only and return to the bottom also smoothly. Then do the same to the side for your obliques. Windshield wipers are good also from a hanging position"
thanks good advice... Nice pics guys

over a year ago

"Hanging leg raises are the ultimate exercise. But start with the knees only. Then straight legs to the wait and gradually to the top. Dont swing. Lift with the core only and return to the bottom also smoothly. Then do the same to the side for your obliques. Windshield wipers are good also from a hanging positionthanks good advice... Nice pics guys "

Thank you x

Post new Message to Thread