Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Gay and Trans Ghosts

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Is this why people are homophobic and trans-phobic?

Did they have a gay or trans ghosts that would jump our wardrobe as they walked past it and scare them in the night?

Maybe a group of cross dressers used to chase them home from school and try infecting them with gay?

Who knows. It just seems very bizarre to me

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

What are you smoking ??

over a year ago

"What are you smoking ?? "

Just curious as to what people are afraid of. I think its a valid question

Also, crack

over a year ago

"What are you smoking ??

Just curious as to what people are afraid of. I think its a valid question

Also, crack"

Did we not agree to sniff that off my fanny flaps

over a year ago

I used to take piss out of my youngest brother because he used to be quite homophobic, so I used to explain that most men who are homophbic tend to have issues themselves and probably some deep rooted homosexual tendancies themselves.

But I do hate the phobia is used in these cases, I don't think they are irrational fears, more just narrow minded bigotry?

over a year ago

It kind of comes off the back of another thread. A poster had a very strong opinion of men and women and how they should act.

And I'm just curious as to why people have such a strong stance against something that doesn't effect them

over a year ago

"It kind of comes off the back of another thread. A poster had a very strong opinion of men and women and how they should act.

And I'm just curious as to why people have such a strong stance against something that doesn't effect them"

People fear what they don't understand.

P

over a year ago

Most “straight “ men think gays are out to bum them all , when in truth they probably ain’t , like everyone we all have different tastes , I can rem_mber my sister’s first husband he was ugly as fuck yet was obsessed that I was trying to bed him , funny thing is he used to play fight me all the time , making sure he would lock my head between he’s thighs , strange man

over a year ago

Yeah, I caught some of other thread, and put my tuppence worth in.

I don't know why some people take such a strong stance on certain things, certainly a polarised society we've become. I think points I said to my younger brother holds some weight maybe.

I'm very opinionated on things, things that have nothing to do with my life whatsoever, and I'll give my opinion, but it's not to offend or abuse another human being. I can disagree with someone and still be in a rational discussion.. Hell, can even on occasion have my opinion changed

over a year ago

Is this just a ruse to see if anyone will do a "put the willies up me" gag...?

over a year ago

"Is this just a ruse to see if anyone will do a "put the willies up me" gag...? "

No

But that would have been hilarious

over a year ago

Crack is pretty good, up there meth

By *tephTV67TV/TS
over a year ago

Cheshire

There’s a girl at work who absolutely loves Drag Queen Race, ironically I don’t watch. Thinks the queens are great and even gets makeup tips from them (why am I not watching this ). However in the past has spouted off about ‘real Men’ have to be masculine and tough. Now currently moaning about her ex prisoner boyfriend doing too much white up his nose.

Even though one of the Drag Queens on the first episode is straight, she couldn’t go out with him, as she needs a ‘real Man’

over a year ago

I used to be homophobic and take the piss out of gay people I found cross dressers odd and trand people very confusing.

I used to think gay men always wanted to fuck me. ( I was probably right with that bit)

Then I grew up and now call many of them friends and have no problem at all each to their own

By *nabelle21Woman
over a year ago

B38

"Is this just a ruse to see if anyone will do a "put the willies up me" gag...? "

By *nabelle21Woman
over a year ago

B38

"I used to be homophobic and take the piss out of gay people I found cross dressers odd and trand people very confusing.

I used to think gay men always wanted to fuck me. ( I was probably right with that bit)

Then I grew up and now call many of them friends and have no problem at all each to their own "

Fair play for being open to changing x

By *quirrelMan
over a year ago

North Yorks

There are a certain number of people who are socially inept when it comes to social interaction with others who don't fit into neat pigeonholes.

You name a sub-group of people and there's someone who won't know what to do or say to them, they don't see the character just their lifestyle choice and can't relate to them because they think they have nothing in common with them.

I have bi, gay and transgender friends, they don't stand out in a crowded room because they are just everyday people who have chosen a different lifestyle to others.

In the army my mate who I shared a tent with, ate slept and drank with for weeks at a time only came out as gay after we both left the services, but I wouldn't have treated him any differently if he had told me when we served together.

I trusted him with my life, as he trusted me, I recently met him with his partner who is a MOD guard on a nuclear weapons storage facility.

He also carries a weapon and is entrusted with the lives of his workmates and ultimately the safety of this country too.

A phobia is an irrational fear of something, meeting up with and chatting with someone who has a different lifestyle to your own should lay that fear to rest.

over a year ago

"I used to be homophobic and take the piss out of gay people I found cross dressers odd and trand people very confusing.

Then I grew up and now call many of them friends and have no problem at all each to their own

Fair play for being open to changing x"

Cant be w big kid all my life

over a year ago

I think some are angry and full of rage because they've felt "tricked" into finding a woman attractive only to realise the woman has a penis.

They're angry at themselves but defer it coz they didn't like themself when they realised. It confused them so easier to blame someone else.

P

By *nabelle21Woman
over a year ago

B38

Fair play for being open to changing x

Cant be w big kid all my life"

True

By *isaAndNicoleTransTV/TS
over a year ago

Southport / Ellesmere Port

Whooooooooooooo oooooooooo oooooooooo

(insert ghost emoji)

over a year ago

"Whooooooooooooo oooooooooo oooooooooo

(insert ghost emoji) "

Stop it you're scaring people!

By *isaAndNicoleTransTV/TS
over a year ago

Southport / Ellesmere Port

(insert ghost emoji)

Stop it you're scaring people!"

Oh I manage that perfectly well everyday in real life! Or at least I did when I could actually go out

over a year ago

(insert ghost emoji) "

This made me snort laugh

P

By *olly_chromaticTV/TS
over a year ago

Stockport

"I think some are angry and full of rage because they've felt "tricked" into finding a woman attractive only to realise the woman has a penis.

They're angry at themselves but defer it coz they didn't like themself when they realised. It confused them so easier to blame someone else.

P"

I have definitely had this experience. Man walks towards me from the distance, sees woman, invests two seconds of his precious thinking time in mild letching (because, well, woman - we're only put on earth to be objects for fantasising about). Gets nearer, thinks funny looking woman, never mind must still have a fanny. A few steps away realises. And then blames me for wasting his time! For tricking him into pumping blood towards his dick! I'm the one that is responsible for him thinking gay thoughts! It's all my fault, i deliberately tricked him!! I see it in his face and walk to one side. What, am I too good for him? I should think myself grateful that he fancied me!

I exaggerate slightly, mostly. But that is the general thought process. And once in a while some pissed up neanderthal does say something, does do something, does actually physically assault me.

over a year ago

"I think some are angry and full of rage because they've felt "tricked" into finding a woman attractive only to realise the woman has a penis.

P

I have definitely had this experience. Man walks towards me from the distance, sees woman, invests two seconds of his precious thinking time in mild letching (because, well, woman - we're only put on earth to be objects for fantasising about). Gets nearer, thinks funny looking woman, never mind must still have a fanny. A few steps away realises. And then blames me for wasting his time! For tricking him into pumping blood towards his dick! I'm the one that is responsible for him thinking gay thoughts! It's all my fault, i deliberately tricked him!! I see it in his face and walk to one side. What, am I too good for him? I should think myself grateful that he fancied me!

I exaggerate slightly, mostly. But that is the general thought process. And once in a while some pissed up neanderthal does say something, does do something, does actually physically assault me."

Yep, they're mad at YOU because THEIR penis twitched.

I'd lose my shit if I witnessed it Polly, they may think they're hard but they've not met the magic munchkin tasmanian devil from hell.

Or I may just think "fuck me he's big, I'll just tell him off in my best mum tone"

P

over a year ago

P

I have definitely had this experience. Man walks towards me from the distance, sees woman, invests two seconds of his precious thinking time in mild letching (because, well, woman - we're only put on earth to be objects for fantasising about). Gets nearer, thinks funny looking woman, never mind must still have a fanny. "

This was my thinking when I first met Princess Peach

By *nabelle21Woman
over a year ago

B38

P

I exaggerate slightly, mostly. But that is the general thought process. And once in a while some pissed up neanderthal does say something, does do something, does actually physically assault me.

I'd lose my shit if I witnessed it Polly, they may think they're hard but they've not met the magic munchkin tasmanian devil from hell.

Or I may just think "fuck me he's big, I'll just tell him off in my best mum tone"

P"

If he's too big I'll hold him for you.

over a year ago

I once saw a group of gay ghosts, they gave me the willies

over a year ago

P

I have definitely had this experience. Man walks towards me from the distance, sees woman, invests two seconds of his precious thinking time in mild letching (because, well, woman - we're only put on earth to be objects for fantasising about). Gets nearer, thinks funny looking woman, never mind must still have a fanny.

This was my thinking when I first met Princess Peach"

Suck satan's dick that was a good un, high 5 coming you're way when this shit storm blows over

P

over a year ago

P

P

If he's too big I'll hold him for you."

Tag team. I like it

P

over a year ago

This was amusing.

It's genuinely baffling how much queerness is treated as scandalous around here

By *tephTV67TV/TS
over a year ago

Cheshire

P

I exaggerate slightly, mostly. But that is the general thought process. And once in a while some pissed up neanderthal does say something, does do something, does actually physically assault me."

Totally understand this

I've been in this situation quite a few times, even d*unken 'Hens' spoiling for an argument about why I'm wearing a dress. Not in a straight bar but in Manchester gay village, funnily enough the Fetish clubs I used to attend not once did I get any negative criticism.

It doesn't happen often, but does ruin a good night.

By *erdyWoman
over a year ago

wiltshire

Religious/ moral reasons. Some people just find it odd. Everyone has their own belief. I'll be the first to admit I don't get the whole transvestite thing. No issue with it, but don't get it.

over a year ago

"There’s a girl at work who absolutely loves Drag Queen Race, ironically I don’t watch. Thinks the queens are great and even gets makeup tips from them (why am I not watching this ). However in the past has spouted off about ‘real Men’ have to be masculine and tough. Now currently moaning about her ex prisoner boyfriend doing too much white up his nose.

Even though one of the Drag Queens on the first episode is straight, she couldn’t go out with him, as she needs a ‘real Man’ "

You can tell you don’t watch it

But Drag Queen Race does sound like a great new discipline for the olympics

By *hloevtTV/TS
over a year ago

norwich

"Religious/ moral reasons. Some people just find it odd. Everyone has their own belief. I'll be the first to admit I don't get the whole transvestite thing. No issue with it, but don't get it. "

I'm a tranny and I don't get it, this being a woman thing is dam hard work, end up wearing things that are so uncomfortable then at the end of the day you have to spend 30 mins rubbing the crap of your face !!

over a year ago

Not all cis women do that kind of thing, so not all trans women should have to either...

One day that will happen.

By *erdyWoman
over a year ago

wiltshire

"Religious/ moral reasons. Some people just find it odd. Everyone has their own belief. I'll be the first to admit I don't get the whole transvestite thing. No issue with it, but don't get it.

I'm a tranny and I don't get it, this being a woman thing is dam hard work, end up wearing things that are so uncomfortable then at the end of the day you have to spend 30 mins rubbing the crap of your face !! "

whatever gets, one through the day, I say X

over a year ago

"Religious/ moral reasons. Some people just find it odd. Everyone has their own belief. I'll be the first to admit I don't get the whole transvestite thing. No issue with it, but don't get it. "

I'd class myself as religious, but I am far from being bigotted or hold such narrow-minded views. And any religious person that gets on their high horse about these kind of matters are hypocrites, or totally missed the messages of what they are "preaching".

By *erdyWoman
over a year ago

wiltshire

"Religious/ moral reasons. Some people just find it odd. Everyone has their own belief. I'll be the first to admit I don't get the whole transvestite thing. No issue with it, but don't get it.

I'd class myself as religious, but I am far from being bigotted or hold such narrow-minded views. And any religious person that gets on their high horse about these kind of matters are hypocrites, or totally missed the messages of what they are "preaching". "

everyone is entitled to their personal beliefs without judgement either; As long as you don't hate or cause offence by being unpleasant about other folks choices. But being offended by others opinions doesn't make you right or your opinion more valid either.

over a year ago

I'd class myself as religious, but I am far from being bigotted or hold such narrow-minded views. And any religious person that gets on their high horse about these kind of matters are hypocrites, or totally missed the messages of what they are "preaching". everyone is entitled to their personal beliefs without judgement either; As long as you don't hate or cause offence by being unpleasant about other folks choices. But being offended by others opinions doesn't make you right or your opinion more valid either. "

I was just stating that I've never read anything in religious text I've read that says to judge or spout hate to any person for any reason. But I agree on points about offending or being offended. To have a discussion about ideas and thoughts, one risks causing offence. Just depends if people are mature enough to be able to diagree with another, but also see from where other persons views come from.

By *mberWoman
over a year ago

Preston

"Most “straight “ men think gays are out to bum them all , when in truth they probably ain’t , like everyone we all have different tastes , I can rem_mber my sister’s first husband he was ugly as fuck yet was obsessed that I was trying to bed him , funny thing is he used to play fight me all the time , making sure he would lock my head between he’s thighs , strange man "

Agreed. Many straight men seem to think that all gay men and all straight women fancy them and that 10 minutes with a lesbian would make her straight!

I've never assumed that a straight man or a lesbian woman fancied me

over a year ago

"Most “straight “ men think gays are out to bum them all , when in truth they probably ain’t , like everyone we all have different tastes , I can rem_mber my sister’s first husband he was ugly as fuck yet was obsessed that I was trying to bed him , funny thing is he used to play fight me all the time , making sure he would lock my head between he’s thighs , strange man

Agreed. Many straight men seem to think that all gay men and all straight women fancy them and that 10 minutes with a lesbian would make her straight!

I've never assumed that a straight man or a lesbian woman fancied me"

I've never assumed a straight woman or gay man has fancied me either

By *mberWoman
over a year ago

Preston

"Most “straight “ men think gays are out to bum them all , when in truth they probably ain’t , like everyone we all have different tastes , I can rem_mber my sister’s first husband he was ugly as fuck yet was obsessed that I was trying to bed him , funny thing is he used to play fight me all the time , making sure he would lock my head between he’s thighs , strange man

I've never assumed that a straight man or a lesbian woman fancied me

I've never assumed a straight woman or gay man has fancied me either "

You're not "many men"

over a year ago

Denial.

Post new Message to Thread