Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Lol Fabswingers

Jump to newest

By *_Marius OP   Man
over a year ago

Currently Faraway

So, a few days ago only...some people had the attitude of “of course some swingers’ club owners will remain open! Do you expect them to starve and not pay their bills?! ” (As if the swingers’ club owners who have shut down are somehow suckers).

Now though, it seems to be all “of course we should all social-distance!!” (Which we should!).

Just makin’ an observation

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Okay

over a year ago

You sound like a spoiled child, OP.

Again, observation.

over a year ago

People's opinion are like piss in the wind.

It goes whenever the wind blows

By *_Marius OP   Man
over a year ago

Currently Faraway

"You sound like a spoiled child, OP.

Again, observation. "

Erm....I think you have massively missed the point of my post.

over a year ago

"You sound like a spoiled child, OP.

Again, observation.

Erm....I think you have massively missed the point of my post."

Then explain

By *_Marius OP   Man
over a year ago

Currently Faraway

"People's opinion are like piss in the wind.

It goes whenever the wind blows"

Thanks, somebody who caught my meaning x

over a year ago

"So, a few days ago only...some people had the attitude of “of course some swingers’ club owners will remain open! Do you expect them to starve and not pay their bills?! ” (As if the swingers’ club owners who have shut down are somehow suckers).

Now though, it seems to be all “of course we should all social-distance!!” (Which we should!).

"

so what are you saying? Lol.

By *nabelle21Woman
over a year ago

B38

That is profound....true enough though

By *rHotNottsMan
over a year ago

Dubai & Nottingham

That is profound....true enough though "

Yes , people love to broadcast the latest gospel be it the news, fake news, something a 4 year old made up. Most people are thick and will swallow anything that packaged well to save having to think

over a year ago

Yes , people love to broadcast the latest gospel be it the news, fake news, something a 4 year old made up. Most people are thick and will swallow anything that packaged well to save having to think "

You forgot to add anything that fits their views of the world.

Confirmation bias. People mainly look for information that will confirm their opinions while discarding others in order to avoid cognitive dissonance.

over a year ago

"So, a few days ago only...some people had the attitude of “of course some swingers’ club owners will remain open! Do you expect them to starve and not pay their bills?! ” (As if the swingers’ club owners who have shut down are somehow suckers).

so what are you saying? Lol. "

He is saying "Ner ner ner ner ner ner-ner-ner! " I believe.

B

By *_Marius OP   Man
over a year ago

Currently Faraway

B"

Well, B I can explain privately what I’m saying

By *ottielayWoman
over a year ago

by the bay

Depends who they want to follow on any given day

By *_Marius OP   Man
over a year ago

Currently Faraway

"Depends who they want to follow on any given day "

Thanks, somebody else who got my draft xx

By *yx_InannaWoman
over a year ago

Burslem

"

The difference between then and Friday is businesses then couldn't get support to remain a business without working, insurers use the loop hole that a recommendation is advice only and not enforced. Since Friday enforced closures means they can't deny in the insurance and they are getting support from the government.

That's the difference of having a livelihood and not. It's just that simple. Now for the government to deal with people who are self employed and zero hour workers make sure they get the full support necessary.

over a year ago

Agree with this 100%

By *_Marius OP   Man
over a year ago

Currently Faraway

The difference between then and Friday is businesses then couldn't get support to remain a business without working, insurers use the loop hole that a recommendation is advice only and not enforced. Since Friday enforced closures means they can't deny in the insurance and they are getting support from the government.

That's the difference of having a livelihood and not. It's just that simple. Now for the government to deal with people who are self employed and zero hour workers make sure they get the full support necessary."

Your point does not answer my point. I hate having to explain myself but, my point was about how some people were making fun of some other people, here on fabs, who were concerned about the fact that some clubs will remain open. Those people—who were making fun of other people—had the attitude of “do you expect people to stop living because of that Coronavirus? People have the right to meet people for sex!” Now though, it seems that anyone who suggests meeting currently, is considered a moron (rightfully so) and the people who were making fun of legitimate concerns seem to have zipped it....that’s my point.......and I am a zero-hours employee whose workplace has closed indefinitely, so I know about toughing it out. I haven’t wished business owners to lose their livelihood.

By *yx_InannaWoman
over a year ago

Burslem

That's the difference of having a livelihood and not. It's just that simple. Now for the government to deal with people who are self employed and zero hour workers make sure they get the full support necessary.

Your point does not answer my point. I hate having to explain myself but, my point was about how some people were making fun of some other people, here on fabs, who were concerned about the fact that some clubs will remain open. Those people—who were making fun of other people—had the attitude of “do you expect people to stop living because of that Coronavirus? People have the right to meet people for sex!” Now though, it seems that anyone who suggests meeting currently, is considered a moron (rightfully so) and the people who were making fun of legitimate concerns seem to have zipped it....that’s my point.......and I am a zero-hours employee whose workplace has closed indefinitely, so I know about toughing it out. I haven’t wished business owners to lose their livelihood."

Well we won't agree on terms of points, but there are a lot of hypocrites on this site. People have been making judgements from the start and lost compassion or empathy.

When tables turn people soon change their views.

over a year ago

I see many threads from a fortnight or so ago getting bumped in these times...

B

By *he Queen of TartsWoman
Forum Mod

over a year ago

My Own Little World

That is almost poetic.

By *_Marius OP   Man
over a year ago

Currently Faraway

Some of you make me giggle, in a good way. Refreshing change

over a year ago

B

Well, B I can explain privately what I’m saying "

as you have done and I agreed

By *rHotNottsMan
over a year ago

Dubai & Nottingham

Yes , people love to broadcast the latest gospel be it the news, fake news, something a 4 year old made up. Most people are thick and will swallow anything that packaged well to save having to think

Confirmation bias. People mainly look for information that will confirm their opinions while discarding others in order to avoid cognitive dissonance. "

That’s true , you're smarter than the average bear aren’t you ?

This is why DM sells so well, it’s never brainwashed a single racist , it just prevents existing ones from dealing cognitive dissonance,. And it’s also why populism works in the post-truth era, itching to do with the internet actually it didn’t work before because there weren’t enough authoritative sources of lies available, but then a few events tipped it.

over a year ago

Confirmation bias. People mainly look for information that will confirm their opinions while discarding others in order to avoid cognitive dissonance.

This is why DM sells so well, it’s never brainwashed a single racist , it just prevents existing ones from dealing cognitive dissonance,. And it’s also why populism works in the post-truth era, itching to do with the internet actually it didn’t work before because there weren’t enough authoritative sources of lies available, but then a few events tipped it.

"

My brain is melting.

By *nabelle21Woman
over a year ago

B38

My brain is melting. "

Phew...I thought it was just mine

over a year ago

Be a good time to mention entrance fee is now the same for all

By *_Marius OP   Man
over a year ago

Currently Faraway

I feel a bit thick here...what’s the DM? I did try to google it...

over a year ago

"I feel a bit thick here...what’s the DM? I did try to google it..."

I think I got that bit. The Daily Mail?

over a year ago

My brain is melting.

Phew...I thought it was just mine"

I went cross eyed too

By *_Marius OP   Man
over a year ago

Currently Faraway

Ah yes...I thought it was an abbreviation for something else, like MDM@

Clearly I have my mind in the wrong place

Post new Message to Thread