By *emmefatale OP   Woman
over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

does it exist? not sure if id have the patience tbh

(thread closed by moderator)

Reply privately

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

apparently stings a fan of it i think i would fall asleep lol !!im more a kind of bang me hard bang me good and keep it interestin girl x

Reply privately

By *itchfieldMan
over a year ago

Portsmouth

It sounds like it might be fun once in a while but everything I've heard suggests you have to practice it a lot so perhaps it's not really feasible unless you put a lot of effort in.

Reply privately

By *oe_Steve_NWestCouple
over a year ago

Bolton

"It sounds like it might be fun once in a while but everything I've heard suggests you have to practice it a lot so perhaps it's not really feasible unless you put a lot of effort in. "

Surely you put a lot of effort into sex anyway? Tut tut if you don't!

Reply privately

over a year ago

"apparently stings a fan of it i think i would fall asleep lol !!im more a kind of bang me hard bang me good and keep it interestin girl x"

I agree with everything here

To me tantric sex would last far to long and bore me senseless.

I want a good hard fast fuck.

Shona

x x x

Reply privately

over a year ago

"does it exist? not sure if id have the patience tbh"

Yes it exists and works its bloody long winded though prefer a roast dinner lol xx

Reply privately

over a year ago

im up for giving it a bloody good go but im not making the roast dinner as well!!!!!!!!!

Reply privately

By *oe_Steve_NWestCouple
over a year ago

Bolton

"does it exist? not sure if id have the patience tbh

Yes it exists and works its bloody long winded though prefer a roast dinner lol xx "

Put the roast in then have a long tantric session then have your lunch! Best of both worlds

Reply privately

over a year ago

Tantra is a lot older than some religions. Always fancied the idea myself but got to agree with Shona too.

I could only be interested in Tantric sex with a 'loved' or really well trusted / liked partner. Guess I could go for it with someone with 'special' qualities that I quite fancied too. The only things I know about Tantra and Tantric sex are those limited ones i've read about on the net or in mags.

Once - on another site - I got a message from a 'Tantric Master' I replied and said YES I was interested in recieving the first lesson by mail . I got a mail back which basically explained to me how I was going to be submissive to the master , slapped if I wasn't and would be trained to face fuck !! ( tho he put it more delicately )

Sometimes Im glad im not bloody stupid. Can't help wondering how many women he's caught out n put of Tantra for life tho.

Reply privately

over a year ago

il try it if im gettin a good roast dinner lol x

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Tantra is a lot older than some religions. Always fancied the idea myself but got to agree with Shona too.

I could only be interested in Tantric sex with a 'loved' or really well trusted / liked partner. Guess I could go for it with someone with 'special' qualities that I quite fancied too. The only things I know about Tantra and Tantric sex are those limited ones i've read about on the net or in mags.

Once - on another site - I got a message from a 'Tantric Master' I replied and said YES I was interested in recieving the first lesson by mail . I got a mail back which basically explained to me how I was going to be submissive to the master , slapped if I wasn't and would be trained to face fuck !! ( tho he put it more delicately )

Sometimes Im glad im not bloody stupid. Can't help wondering how many women he's caught out n put of Tantra for life tho. "

u just put me off lol even with the roast dinner!! from what i think i know his idea of tantric is well different!! u really get them lol xx

Reply privately

By *itchfieldMan
over a year ago

Portsmouth

"It sounds like it might be fun once in a while but everything I've heard suggests you have to practice it a lot so perhaps it's not really feasible unless you put a lot of effort in.

Surely you put a lot of effort into sex anyway? Tut tut if you don't!"

Yes but I don't expect to have to try and keep it up for five hours at a time and practice doing that without cumming! :P

Reply privately

over a year ago

well ill get Dale to make the roast dinner then and ill get all tantric lol as if it is as long as im expecting ill need to start early but hey ho u only live once!!!! Dale get ur pinny on lol xxx

Reply privately

over a year ago

"il try it if im gettin a good roast dinner lol x "

Got some spare if you want one lol xx

Reply privately

over a year ago

yorkshire puddings too?? im not cheap u know lol x

Reply privately

By *oe_Steve_NWestCouple
over a year ago

Bolton

"il try it if im gettin a good roast dinner lol x

Got some spare if you want one lol xx "

Can we come too?

Reply privately

over a year ago

im going to have to offer a sunday dinner at my next gangbang make double up on then men then and attract some females!!! lol

Reply privately

over a year ago

"il try it if im gettin a good roast dinner lol x

Got some spare if you want one lol xx

Can we come too?"

Of course xx

Reply privately

over a year ago

"yorkshire puddings too?? im not cheap u know lol x"

Always lol i have those even with chicken xx

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Once - on another site - I got a message from a 'Tantric Master' I replied and said YES I was interested in recieving the first lesson by mail . I got a mail back which basically explained to me how I was going to be submissive to the master , slapped if I wasn't and would be trained to face fuck !! ( tho he put it more delicately )

Sometimes Im glad im not bloody stupid. Can't help wondering how many women he's caught out n put of Tantra for life tho. "

I might be thick but his idea of Tantric sex is not what I thought it was

I do wonder as well how many unsuspecting people he has put off cos I know if I got that email I would have been put off trying anything new and I like trying new things!!

Shona

x x x

Reply privately

over a year ago

whats for dessert??x

Reply privately

over a year ago

il be there every sunday lol x

Reply privately

over a year ago

"whats for dessert??x"

You lol xx

Reply privately

over a year ago

"yorkshire puddings too?? im not cheap u know lol x

"

You can keep your roast chicken hun I just want to yorkie puds. . . with gravy tho

Shona

x x x

Reply privately

over a year ago

ok but it b after trifle he he xx

Reply privately

over a year ago

"yorkshire puddings too?? im not cheap u know lol x

You can keep your roast chicken hun I just want to yorkie puds. . . with gravy tho

Shona

x x x"

No probs xx

Reply privately

over a year ago

Tantric sex = all talk and no jiggy jiggy ??

Reply privately

By *phroditeWoman
over a year ago

(She/ her) in Sensualityland

"does it exist? not sure if id have the patience tbh"

You should try it sometime with somebody who knows what they are doing... it is amazing... Sadly most people THINK they know what they are talking about but... they dont...

Reply privately

over a year ago

I think about it lots... does it count??

Reply privately

over a year ago

Absolutely!

Im a masseuse and something that is linked to tantric sex is yoni and lingham massage, go google it and try it on a female/male lol they will adore you!

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Absolutely!

Im a masseuse and something that is linked to tantric sex is yoni and lingham massage, go google it and try it on a female/male lol they will adore you!"

I had a really hot girl to massage me at Ragdale Hall in August, Mrs Notts booked me two hours.. All I can remember is waking up in a pool of drool... Sooooo uncool and a very dear nap lol..

Reply privately

over a year ago

hehe then she was good at her job to make you feel like that

Reply privately

By *ouvakMan
over a year ago

clacton on sea

naything thats touchy feely is great by me as i'm a touch feely type of guy

Reply privately

over a year ago

I obviously massage in a professional setting but there is not one guy that hasnt had an erection! Thank goodness for soft fluffy towels to hide their blushes lol x

Reply privately

By *ouvakMan
over a year ago

clacton on sea

"I obviously massage in a professional setting but there is not one guy that hasnt had an erection! Thank goodness for soft fluffy towels to hide their blushes lol x"
must make it hard to turn them over lol ,,,, to do their backs

Reply privately

By *itchfieldMan
over a year ago

Portsmouth

"I obviously massage in a professional setting but there is not one guy that hasnt had an erection! Thank goodness for soft fluffy towels to hide their blushes lol x"

Well I'm not surprised if you're doing the lingam massage!

Reply privately

over a year ago

The way I massage they start on their fronts then turn over.

Lol I dont do lingham massages, but have a particular interest in tantric which lingham is part of! x

Reply privately

By *itchfieldMan
over a year ago

Portsmouth

Well maybe it's easier to learn tantra than I thought :D

Reply privately

over a year ago

think the op has already done this thread once before

Reply privately

over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

"think the op has already done this thread once before "
lots of new ppl on the forums deary always good to get new opinions as its a subject that fascinates me

Reply privately

By *ouvakMan
over a year ago

clacton on sea

like all things in life it's all down to a personal choice, some will like it some wont, some will like people to do it some wont, massage in any form can be and is very relaxing and a great way to destress, though i think this thread is causeing it's own stress factor lol, i posted a thread asking about dom/sub as i was wanting to find out others views, it almost turned into a slagging match between a couple of people instead of a friendly discussion on a subject i wanted to find out more about.theres enough stress in daily life, no need to pile more onto it through the forum's, and i do so hate personal attack's no matter what form they take. so lets just discuss the subject matter of the post's and keep personal feelings aside

Reply privately

By *andKCouple
over a year ago

Norfolk

not sure I could just think about sex with some 'hands on' practical

Reply privately

over a year ago

people ask me that, well guys do lol, when im massaging what do I think about and do I get turned on, well the answer is no I dont, all im thinking is "is my client warm enough" "is the pressure ok" etc, if i got turned on by every gorgeous man that I massaged I wouldnt be able to work!

Reply privately

By *ouvakMan
over a year ago

clacton on sea

"people ask me that, well guys do lol, when im massaging what do I think about and do I get turned on, well the answer is no I dont, all im thinking is "is my client warm enough" "is the pressure ok" etc, if i got turned on by every gorgeous man that I massaged I wouldnt be able to work! "

hmmmm so you say lol but i bet you take a lot of rest breaks lol

Reply privately

over a year ago

shame on you _ouvak!! no rest for the wicked where I work I can tell you lol xxx

Reply privately

over a year ago

don't mind me, just passing through

Reply privately

By *unluvincplCouple
over a year ago

toytown

"Absolutely!

Im a masseuse and something that is linked to tantric sex is yoni and lingham massage, go google it and try it on a female/male lol they will adore you!"

mmmmmm yoni massage is ace

Reply privately

By *phroditeWoman
over a year ago

"people ask me that, well guys do lol, when im massaging what do I think about and do I get turned on, well the answer is no I dont, all im thinking is "is my client warm enough" "is the pressure ok" etc, if i got turned on by every gorgeous man that I massaged I wouldnt be able to work! "

Ah now we are talking a different kind of tantric.. and one not to be confused with proper tantric. I, too happen to be a qualified complementary therapist, and well.. re massages...never the twain shall meet.. as one is infinitely more spiritual than the other... and on that note the gentle lady retires to let the world dispute which one I was talking about...

Reply privately

By *heekychezzaWoman
over a year ago

warrington

I.ve had four tantric seesions with a wonderful man.....and have never experienced anything like it in my life.

To orgasm continuously for hours on end is the most amazing thing...the only down side is the possible dehydration...but that is easily dealt with. I love sex in all forms but this was something else entirely...to just lie there and be taken somewhere where I've never been taken before was the most profound experience. Would I swap it for good hard sex...or soft and gentle romantic sex.....no...but I sure intend to go there again.

Reply privately

By *phroditeWoman
over a year ago

"I.ve had four tantric seesions with a wonderful man.....and have never experienced anything like it in my life.

To orgasm continuously for hours on end is the most amazing thing...the only down side is the possible dehydration...but that is easily dealt with. I love sex in all forms but this was something else entirely...to just lie there and be taken somewhere where I've never been taken before was the most profound experience. Would I swap it for good hard sex...or soft and gentle romantic sex.....no...but I sure intend to go there again."

This woman knows what she is talking about

Reply privately

over a year ago

well i for one have only ever heard good stuff about it, from the people who have experienced it all first hand. but then again i said all this on the last thread the op put up on the very same subject

Reply privately

By *phroditeWoman
over a year ago

"well i for one have only ever heard good stuff about it, from the people who have experienced it all first hand. but then again i said all this on the last thread the op put up on the very same subject"

Time you tried the real thing, babe xx

Reply privately

over a year ago

well i would love to. cant imagine anything better than having tantric with lovely people.

Reply privately

By *phroditeWoman
over a year ago

"well i would love to. cant imagine anything better than having tantric with lovely people."

Part of tantric... being spontaneous about the pursuit... want my numberxxx

Reply privately

over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

after speaking to some mates and seeing ppls reactions on here seems 50/50 and a great deal of it depends on who its with etc...... fascinating subject tho

Reply privately

By *ebzStarWoman
over a year ago

Notting

Is it?

Reply privately

over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

i think so yep

Reply privately

over a year ago

Well I have watched the frogs doing it in me pond and it makes their eyes bulge out...Not for me thank you...

Reply privately

By *ebzStarWoman
over a year ago

Notting

Well no one has really gone into much detail about what it is really all about - apart from a bit of massge and lots of orgasms.

Oh and it taking hours.

How does that differ to normal sex????

Reply privately

over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

"Well no one has really gone into much detail about what it is really all about - apart from a bit of massge and lots of orgasms.

Oh and it taking hours.

How does that differ to normal sex????"

i have never actually done it.....but those that have experenced it are big fans .....horses for courses i spose

Reply privately

By *ebzStarWoman
over a year ago

Notting

"Well no one has really gone into much detail about what it is really all about - apart from a bit of massge and lots of orgasms.

Oh and it taking hours.

How does that differ to normal sex????i have never actually done it.....but those that have experenced it are big fans .....horses for courses i spose "

Leave the research to others then

Reply privately

over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

Oh and it taking hours.

How does that differ to normal sex????i have never actually done it.....but those that have experenced it are big fans .....horses for courses i spose

Leave the research to others then"

think you may be right

Reply privately

By *etillanteWoman
over a year ago

"well i for one have only ever heard good stuff about it, from the people who have experienced it all first hand. but then again i said all this on the last thread the op put up on the very same subject

Time you tried the real thing, babe xx"

It is well worth trying under the right person

Reply privately

over a year ago

well i have heard of a guy who comes with fantastic references from many women who have left with a smile on my face. he is particular who he makes contact with and brings the enjoyment to. so perhaps being selective is the key????

Reply privately

over a year ago

Oh and it taking hours.

How does that differ to normal sex????i have never actually done it.....but those that have experenced it are big fans .....horses for courses i spose

Leave the research to others thenthink you may be right "

Don’t you think we should all go along with the sycophantic here say lol. Or maybe the use of Viagra, toys and sudo psycho-babble is the order of the day for the uninformed.

Reply privately

By *phroditeWoman
over a year ago

Oh and it taking hours.

Leave the research to others thenthink you may be right

Don’t you think we should all go along with the sycophantic here say lol. Or maybe the use of Viagra, toys and sudo psycho-babble is the order of the day for the uninformed. "

DO YOU MEAN PSEUDO BABBLE BY ANY CHANCE? Not even looking at the other spelling mistakes awwwwww ...anyway... grapes can be sour when not in reach I guess...

Reply privately

By *phroditeWoman
over a year ago

"well i for one have only ever heard good stuff about it, from the people who have experienced it all first hand. but then again i said all this on the last thread the op put up on the very same subject

It is well worth trying under the right person"

Clearly you sampled the right ingredients too and were able to appreciate quality....xx

Reply privately

By *phroditeWoman
over a year ago

"well i have heard of a guy who comes with fantastic references from many women who have left with a smile on my face. he is particular who he makes contact with and brings the enjoyment to. so perhaps being selective is the key???? "

You got it in one... and rumour control has it that you are next on the list xxxxx

Reply privately

over a year ago

Oh and it taking hours.

Don’t you think we should all go along with the sycophantic here say lol. Or maybe the use of Viagra, toys and sudo psycho-babble is the order of the day for the uninformed.

DO YOU MEAN PSEUDO BABBLE BY ANY CHANCE? Not even looking at the other spelling mistakes awwwwww ...anyway... grapes can be sour when not in reach I guess..."

You keep sucking your lemon lovvie lol

Reply privately

over a year ago

Clearly you sampled the right ingredients too and were able to appreciate quality....xx"

Like real men!

Tall men with rippling muscles who DON'T need little blue pills lmao

Reply privately

By *phroditeWoman
over a year ago

Oh and it taking hours.

DO YOU MEAN PSEUDO BABBLE BY ANY CHANCE? Not even looking at the other spelling mistakes awwwwww ...anyway... grapes can be sour when not in reach I guess...

You keep sucking your lemon lovvie lol"

No need hehehe... got the real thing to suck... awwwww

Reply privately

By *phroditeWoman
over a year ago

Clearly you sampled the right ingredients too and were able to appreciate quality....xx

Like real men!

Tall men with rippling muscles who DON'T need little blue pills lmao"

Dont know, I tend to go for brains and bollox... not verbal tripe ..try it sometime and ... if you manage to enjoy... pass it on to other voices you may hear

Reply privately

over a year ago

Well I find the tall athletic employed men do it for me. Really don’t go in for the pill popping type. I do understand some people have to lower there standards though.

Reply privately

By *phroditeWoman
over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 29/09/09 22:49:51]

Reply privately

By *phroditeWoman
over a year ago

"[Removed by poster at 29/09/09 22:49:51]"

withdrew the Latin quote... don t want to embarrass you ... xx

Reply privately

over a year ago

"[Removed by poster at 29/09/09 22:49:51]

withdrew the Latin quote... don t want to embarrass you ... xx"

You just keep sucking your lemon

Reply privately

By *phroditeWoman
over a year ago

You just keep sucking your lemon "

yawn zzzzzzzzzzzzz repetition

Reply privately

over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

You just keep sucking your lemon

yawn zzzzzzzzzzzzz repetition "

ooooooooooooh are we allowed to yawn now???

Reply privately

Forum Mod

over a year ago

Boring

Reply privately