Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Toilet roll shortages.... this is a suggestion

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

First of all I think it’s so selfish the way people are hoarding things and not giving a damn about anybody else

Now we all need toilet paper so no need to go into the details but what a sad and desperate time we are living in to think we have to be careful as to how much tissue we should use to clean up

In light of this obviously we all need to clean and wipe after doing no2s I think in the 21st century that is a basic right

But in order to make what toilet rolls we have go further would it not be an idea after doing a wee that perhaps the ladies just stamp there feet very hard

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *oppet22TV/TS
over a year ago

huddersfield

Down to last roll bit carnt get any everywhere is sold out why are people like this every one needs thing like this give others a chance stop this now let shops stock up so everyone get some

By *illyjohnyCouple
over a year ago

brighton

If you are at home most people have a shower ? So use it

By *mberWoman
over a year ago

Preston

We could all start using family cloth!

Much better for the environment!

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Thank god you’re here to come up with such amazing and ingenious ideas.

over a year ago

Fill a water bottle and pour it down the crack - then use a sheet of TP to wipe yourself off.

Far cleaner than using just dry paper and you’ll use less of it in the process.

over a year ago

"Thank god you’re here to come up with such amazing and ingenious ideas."

I know I’m amazing ain’t I such a simple idea but hey don’t thank me

over a year ago

"Thank god you’re here to come up with such amazing and ingenious ideas.

I know I’m amazing ain’t I such a simple idea but hey don’t thank me "

You’re a credit to fab

over a year ago

"Thank god you’re here to come up with such amazing and ingenious ideas.

I know I’m amazing ain’t I such a simple idea but hey don’t thank me

You’re a credit to fab "

Thank you I just hope I’ve found a solution to the toilet roll crisis

over a year ago

A good replacement is to collect some leafs to use as paper too.

By *ty31Man
over a year ago

NW London

Shop around, there's plenty of places that still have stock.

By *unloversCouple
over a year ago

rotherham

Aldi had loads on the shelves today but you could only buy two packs

Luckily we didn’t need any

over a year ago

"First of all I think it’s so selfish the way people are hoarding things and not giving a damn about anybody else

Now we all need toilet paper so no need to go into the details but what a sad and desperate time we are living in to think we have to be careful as to how much tissue we should use to clean up

In light of this obviously we all need to clean and wipe after doing no2s I think in the 21st century that is a basic right

But in order to make what toilet rolls we have go further would it not be an idea after doing a wee that perhaps the ladies just stamp there feet very hard "

yes and maybe bash their butt off the sink or do a little dance make a little love get dry tonight

over a year ago

"First of all I think it’s so selfish the way people are hoarding things and not giving a damn about anybody else

But in order to make what toilet rolls we have go further would it not be an idea after doing a wee that perhaps the ladies just stamp there feet very hard yes and maybe bash their butt off the sink or do a little dance make a little love get dry tonight "

Hahahaha thanks KC

over a year ago

But in order to make what toilet rolls we have go further would it not be an idea after doing a wee that perhaps the ladies just stamp there feet very hard yes and maybe bash their butt off the sink or do a little dance make a little love get dry tonight

Hahahaha thanks KC "

its ok a ray of sunshine needed

over a year ago

But in order to make what toilet rolls we have go further would it not be an idea after doing a wee that perhaps the ladies just stamp there feet very hard yes and maybe bash their butt off the sink or do a little dance make a little love get dry tonight

Hahahaha thanks KC its ok a ray of sunshine needed "

Your dead right there.... please don’t go

over a year ago

Can't get cat litter either.

People shitting on the floor covering it with the dust

over a year ago

Use less toilet tissue and more soap and water.

over a year ago

Who can rem_mber terry's nappies I can have 12, 3 a day wipe your arse disinfect then in wash, you know they don't cut down trees for toilet roll its more likely to have a wiped a arse or few in the past so it's not hygienic for anything else x

over a year ago

Hahahaha thanks KC its ok a ray of sunshine needed "

flannel!!!

Is needed - wipe botty, put in washing mashine re-use again!

By *ittlemiss1985Woman
over a year ago

Lansing

We lucked out and bought some just before it went crazy here in the US. My parents usually buy to toilet paper from Sam's Club, which is a bulk store here in the US, and that lasts us awhile. If we run out and there's none at the store I work at (we're limiting to 3 per costumer), we're going to use rags.

By *ENGUYMan
over a year ago

Hull

My brother texted me today that they were getting low on loo roll.

Until they found some at a local shop, he reckoned the cat could be useful!

over a year ago

Hahahaha thanks KC its ok a ray of sunshine needed

flannel!!!

Is needed - wipe botty, put in washing mashine re-use again! "

or jet wash for those difficult stains

By *ldguyMan
over a year ago

ongar

Wife wanted to know why I had been so long on the loo, when I said we had run out of loo roll and had to wait for it dry she said " You've got a tongue in your had haven't you" Yes I said but I haven't got a neck like a fucking Giraffe.

over a year ago

"Down to last roll bit carnt get any everywhere is sold out why are people like this every one needs thing like this give others a chance stop this now let shops stock up so everyone get some"

There's some at Sainsbury's

over a year ago

"Wife wanted to know why I had been so long on the loo, when I said we had run out of loo roll and had to wait for it dry she said " You've got a tongue in your had haven't you" Yes I said but I haven't got a neck like a fucking Giraffe. "

Hahahaha a proper response at last

Post new Message to Thread