FabSwingers.com mobile

Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Nature is bountiful

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

OK so there seems to be a dilemma of how to attain basic needs around the home such as toiletries rolls etc. Well I'm taking the lead today with a new business venture. I shall be harvesting dock leaves and packaging them for sale..they ll be kept in moist packaging so as they stay fresh..there will be different sizings..smaller for the more delicate ass and larger for those larger eaters and drinkers that are currently bingeing..they are more durable than toilet roll and can be washed and re used. Now food wise since many believe this to be armada on. .you know four individuals riding out on their white steeds d from the pits of hell...well I can recommend many foods to prevent starvation..worms..taste ok and 100 per cent protein. Best in an omelette.but allow them to graze on grass first, less crunchy that way..actually if you need advice give me a tinkle..oh and if you re neighbour keeps giving you feed. Beware he s possibly fattening you up for the future...oh one last thing..if you re in need of sexual stimulation because you re alone...NETTLES! Rub em on nipples etc..boy you ll be stimulated alright

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
Post new Message to Thread