over a year ago

A world of my own

Yeah right!

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

"

Yeah right!"

Nice piece of beef with some roast potatoes and veg and of course mint sauce have that with any Sunday meat xx

By *riendlyfunfemWoman
over a year ago

A world of my own

Sex is sooooo much more enjoyable now than when I was younger, and I want it more than I did when I was younger

By *im53Man
over a year ago

Boldon

"Sex is sooooo much more enjoyable now than when I was younger, and I want it more than I did when I was younger "

with you on that far more fun as you get to take you time and enjoy nice long sesions not just a quick fumble

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I couldn't agree more ... sex is definately better and more adventurous now than it was when we were younger. Paul was usually away working back then or away at football or something, combine that with the kids growing up and ..... oh yes! deffo better now

By *itchfieldMan
over a year ago

Portsmouth

I'm not sure sex is ever better than a good sunday lunch though

By *ouvakMan
over a year ago

clacton on sea

sex will always win over a sunday roast, and heyho its a great way to burn off those calories too

over a year ago

Na ya cant beat a good Sunday lunch and a sleep after pmsl

Much better then a mass of tangled hot sweaty bodies writhing slowly on a big bed all that pussy and heat MMmmmmm .....Now what was i saying oh yes you cant beat a good Sunday lunch xx

By *tormchaserMan
over a year ago

Bury

Why choose - have both.

over a year ago

"Why choose - have both."

I think I should have gone to specsavers!

By *ickmealloverWoman
over a year ago

a very plush appartment off junt 7 M5

Now my children are grown and flown I have far more free time and therefore oportunity.

But if I had to choose between sunday lunch and a shag, it would be a close call.

Lunch then a shag hahaha

By *ouvakMan
over a year ago

clacton on sea

"Now my children are grown and flown I have far more free time and therefore oportunity.

But if I had to choose between sunday lunch and a shag, it would be a close call.

Lunch then a shag hahaha"

why not a shag-lunch-shag

over a year ago

"Now my children are grown and flown I have far more free time and therefore oportunity.

Lunch then a shag hahaha"

Other way round for me .......tons of shagging ......then a good lunch and a drink.

By *andKCouple
over a year ago

Norfolk

mmmmmmmmmm has to be better as you get older, but food? well in between sessions its ok

over a year ago

Well meat is cooked and veg prepared just waiting for my good lady to come home now and all will be well with the world xx

over a year ago

I was terrified of turning 30 earlier this year but ever since I have my sex drive has went thru the roof - lol it’s a good thing I live in a top floor flat!!!

When I was a teenager I didn’t enjoy sex I seemed to spend most of my time worrying about how I looked and whether my belly was too big!! Stupid really I was a size 8/10

Now it is big and I have learned to like myself and now I am enjoying sex more and tbh I think sex gets better the older I get maybe its cos Im more relaxed about myself Im not sure but what matters to me is I enjoy life more

Shona

x x x

over a year ago

"I was terrified of turning 30 earlier this year but ever since I have my sex drive has went thru the roof - lol it’s a good thing I live in a top floor flat!!!

When I was a teenager I didn’t enjoy sex I seemed to spend most of my time worrying about how I looked and whether my belly was too big!! Stupid really I was a size 8/10

Now it is big and I have learned to like myself and now I am enjoying sex more and tbh I think sex gets better the older I get maybe its cos Im more relaxed about myself Im not sure but what matters to me is I enjoy life more

Shona

x x x "

i was the same lol xx

over a year ago

Lots of shagging , then sunday lunch

Cant roll about with a full tummy.

By *riendlyfunfemWoman
over a year ago

A world of my own

"I was terrified of turning 30 earlier this year but ever since I have my sex drive has went thru the roof - lol it’s a good thing I live in a top floor flat!!!

Shona

x x x "

Blimey!! Turning 30!! I turned 49 this year and can honestly say during he past 12 months I have enjoyed more and better and raunchier sex than at any other time in my life. Just imagine what you have to look forward to Shona

over a year ago

"Blimey!! Turning 30!! I turned 49 this year and can honestly say during he past 12 months I have enjoyed more and better and raunchier sex than at any other time in my life. Just imagine what you have to look forward to Shona "

I think the reason I was soo terified about turning 30 was I remember my mother crying when she turned 30 and saying "if you havent done everything you want to do by now you never will" making me believe my life would be over when I hit 30!!

What a silly mare tho cos now I know my life is just beginning my kids are old enough to be left overnight with friends and I get to have my life back.

Ohh and hun I cant wait to see how much more I get to enjoy my life when I turn 40 cos by then both my kids will be up and living their own lives - and I can start throwing parties!!

Shona

x x x

By *ickmealloverWoman
over a year ago

"Blimey!! Turning 30!! I turned 49 this year and can honestly say during he past 12 months I have enjoyed more and better and raunchier sex than at any other time in my life. Just imagine what you have to look forward to Shona

I think the reason I was soo terified about turning 30 was I remember my mother crying when she turned 30 and saying "if you havent done everything you want to do by now you never will" making me believe my life would be over when I hit 30!!

What a silly mare tho cos now I know my life is just beginning my kids are old enough to be left overnight with friends and I get to have my life back.

Ohh and hun I cant wait to see how much more I get to enjoy my life when I turn 40 cos by then both my kids will be up and living their own lives - and I can start throwing parties!!

Shona

x x x "

Shona your always welcome at mine hun xx

over a year ago

"Shona your always welcome at mine hun xx "

Right packing bag to get down to you hun . . . . I got me toys masssage stuff me sexy clothes me and me what else do I need hun???

Shona

x x x

By *ickmealloverWoman
over a year ago

"Shona your always welcome at mine hun xx

Right packing bag to get down to you hun . . . . I got me toys masssage stuff me sexy clothes me and me what else do I need hun???

Shona

x x x "

Nowt else chick, I could food n stuff xxx

By * and P 50 48Couple
over a year ago

Idaho Falls

I'm with fiendlyfunfem...just turned 50 this summer.. been laid more in the last two years than in the previous 10 years before...it's been a blast for me and the misses'..and sessions ARE longer...DARN IT..hehe

over a year ago

I think we are more at ease with our selves and past worries about silly things dont really bother us.

To some in marriages that are long standing... sex is to be tolerated or dismissed all together , a means to an end to some women ( give him a bit and ill get me new cooker etc) .

And a chore to some men.

Then there are those lucky enough to have worked at that side of things and its got better.

Its like anything else really.

You get out of , what your prepared to put in. (no pun intended)

I know im more comfortable now then ever i was 20 odd yrs ago.

And yes, it gets better

By *ouvakMan
over a year ago

clacton on sea

i think for women its once they pass a certain point in their life( the risk of falling pregnant) that they relax and begin to enjoy the pleasure of being sexually active, and its also the pressure's of running a home,a family, and finding the time between it all, men don't seem to worry about it they are just randy 99% of the time

over a year ago

Only 99% ........

oh bugger !!!

By *ouvakMan
over a year ago

clacton on sea

"Only 99% ........

oh bugger !!! "

for you babe i'd be randy 111% of the time mmmmmwwwaaaahhhh

over a year ago

I get to know what I like and don't like as I grow older, and more adventurous

Probably less inhibited too as I am now passed the age of worrying about if my bum looks big in something!

I know certain types of lingeries are less flattering than the others, so I avoid them.

All in all, I'd say I am more liberated as I grew older

By *riendlyfunfemWoman
over a year ago

A world of my own

"I get to know what I like and don't like as I grow older, and more adventurous

Probably less inhibited too as I am now passed the age of worrying about if my bum looks big in something!

I know certain types of lingeries are less flattering than the others, so I avoid them.

All in all, I'd say I am more liberated as I grew older "

Hear hear!!!

By *ouvakMan
over a year ago

clacton on sea

as they muskettier's use to say all for one and a free for all lol

over a year ago

"

Yeah right!

Nice piece of beef with some roast potatoes and veg and of course mint sauce have that with any Sunday meat xx "

Beef with mint sauce?

x

By *ouvakMan
over a year ago

clacton on sea

"

Yeah right!

Nice piece of beef with some roast potatoes and veg and of course mint sauce have that with any Sunday meat xx

Beef with mint sauce?

x"

horseraddish surely

over a year ago

I don't know the whys and wherefores of it, but certainly so far, age is no barrier to good, better, and more sex!! lol

Could be a bit more specific but won't due to discretion being the better part of something!! lol

By *emmefataleWoman
over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

"Id rather have a sunday lunch me lol xx "
you need all the nutrients ya can get!!!!

Post new Message to Thread