The fab site on mobile has had an update

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

It does indeed

over a year ago

There's been a few updates in the recent months, which has been nice to see, e.g. I like how forum mods are now tagged by their username

By *ndefiniteSparkMan
over a year ago

ignites minds to unite ...

"There's been a few updates in the recent months, which has been nice to see, e.g. I like how forum mods are now tagged by their username "

Would be nice if individual users could be tagged or for example like here , you getting a notification someone "quote&reply" your comment.

over a year ago

"There's been a few updates in the recent months, which has been nice to see, e.g. I like how forum mods are now tagged by their username

Would be nice if individual users could be tagged or for example like here , you getting a notification someone "quote&reply" your comment.

"

Yeah. Tapatalk used to have all my forums on it and you’d get notifications if someone quoted your post or tagged you into a post.

Wonder if this site could be hosted on there?

Just noticed the little icons on my home screen as well!

over a year ago

The main QoL update I'd like to see is forum threads opening at the last post there was when you previously viewed it; it's frustrating when you read a bunch, come back later and there are 100 odd more posts, and you need to scroll to find where you were.

That and @ing people and being notified on your home page of mentions, yeah. Still, slowly but surely

Post new Message to Thread