Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Some bi guys only kiss women. WHY?

Jump to newest

By *etalFusion OP   Man
over a year ago

Swindon

It's a mystery to me. Some bi guys will snog other guys, but other bi guys will only snog women.

Why do some bi guys do everything else sexually with other guys, but refuse to kiss a guy? The same bi guy will enjoy everything else sexually, but just won't kiss/snog another guy. I don't understand why.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *asmeenTV/TS
over a year ago

STOKE ON TRENT

They think it will make them gay.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Dont like the stubble

Thats why I avoid some women

By *r TriomanMan
over a year ago

Chippenham Malmesbury area

Is it the whiskers?

By *etalFusion OP   Man
over a year ago

Swindon

I'm always clean shaven. My teeth, lips tongue, mouth and breath are perfectly clean (to the point of OCD lol), so is the rest of me.

I've met bi guys who snog passionately, but number of them just refuse to kiss another guy (not just me).

By *asmeenTV/TS
over a year ago

STOKE ON TRENT

"I'm always clean shaven. My teeth, lips tongue, mouth and breath are perfectly clean (to the point of OCD lol), so is the rest of me.

I've met bi guys who snog passionately, but number of them just refuse to kiss another guy (not just me)."

Like I said once they've emptied the sack they run so kissing they are not interested

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

Some people don't like doing certain sexual things. It's a matter of choice really

By *ex HolesMan
over a year ago

Up North

Some woman don’t swallow but doesn’t make them any less hetro

By *etalFusion OP   Man
over a year ago

Swindon

Thanks for your replies.

Not everyone is into the same things. We're all different.

over a year ago

It’s probably because they see kissing as an intimate act and don’t see men in that way. Plenty of men are just interested in the cock and nothing else, the attraction ends there.

By *heffmMan
over a year ago

sheffield

only bottom half is bi

over a year ago

"It's a mystery to me. Some bi guys will snog other guys, but other bi guys will only snog women.

Why do some bi guys do everything else sexually with other guys, but refuse to kiss a guy? The same bi guy will enjoy everything else sexually, but just won't kiss/snog another guy. I don't understand why."

I've blown loads of guys but do not kiss them. Ive never fancied guys so I wont kiss them.

By *asmeenTV/TS
over a year ago

STOKE ON TRENT

"It's a mystery to me. Some bi guys will snog other guys, but other bi guys will only snog women.

Why do some bi guys do everything else sexually with other guys, but refuse to kiss a guy? The same bi guy will enjoy everything else sexually, but just won't kiss/snog another guy. I don't understand why.

I've blown loads of guys but do not kiss them. Ive never fancied guys so I wont kiss them. "

But you blow them

over a year ago

I've blown loads of guys but do not kiss them. Ive never fancied guys so I wont kiss them.

But you blow them "

Your point being?

over a year ago

But you blow them "

So ?

By *asmeenTV/TS
over a year ago

STOKE ON TRENT

But you blow them

Your point being?"

what I said you blow them but don't fancy them so why blow them?

over a year ago

Because I like blowing them

By *ndy64hMan
over a year ago

Plymouth

"They think it will make them gay."

I think you hit the nail on the head there. I wouldn't consider any man or woman not wanting to kiss.

over a year ago

Because women's teeth are better aligned with Orion Constellation that the ones of men from the south.

Hope it makes sense

By *lem-H-FandangoMan
over a year ago

salisbury

Some couples don't kiss each other during meets either. It takes all sorts to make a world...

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

"Because women's teeth are better aligned with Orion Constellation that the ones of men from the south.

Hope it makes sense"

At the moment that makes more sense than almost anything else

over a year ago

I understand this. I absolutely love kissing men and couldn’t have sex without kissing. I can take or leave kissing a woman. I can’t explain why it’s just the way it is. So maybe some men think similarly.

over a year ago

"I understand this. I absolutely love kissing men and couldn’t have sex without kissing. I can take or leave kissing a woman. I can’t explain why it’s just the way it is. So maybe some men think similarly. "

Finally

By *emini ManMan
over a year ago

There and to the left a bit

Why worry about what people *won't* do, or why they won't?

You have the choice to either accept (and respect) their preference or move onto someone more aligned with what you are looking for - regardless of whether that preference be kissing or anything else for that matter - it really is that simple.

over a year ago

"Why worry about what people *won't* do, or why they won't?

You have the choice to either accept (and respect) their preference or move onto someone more aligned with what you are looking for - regardless of whether that preference be kissing or anything else for that matter - it really is that simple.

"

This is true

over a year ago

"They think it will make them gay."

Not at all, it's preference at the end of day

By *tephTV67TV/TS
over a year ago

Cheshire

I've had sex with women I wouldn't actually enjoy kissing as I enjoyed their body, nice nipples or sexy bum etc..just didn't actually fancy them. So I would say the same with guys, I love kissing but don't like beards, so not keen either.

It comes down with preference with me

over a year ago

I think kissing equates to passion, for me anyway. What I want from men does not involve passion so missing is not really something I am looking for with guys.

By *hetalkingstoveMan
over a year ago

London

Because being bi doesn't mean you're automatically equally attracted to men and women in exactly the same ways.

It's quite possibly to be into guys sexually, but not romantically, and see kissing as a more romantic thing.

(not how I see it for myself, but it's common I'd say).

over a year ago

"Because being bi doesn't mean you're automatically equally attracted to men and women in exactly the same ways.

It's quite possibly to be into guys sexually, but not romantically, and see kissing as a more romantic thing.

(not how I see it for myself, but it's common I'd say). "

That probably sums it up for me. I could never in a million years “be” with a woman but I do like a bit of fun with a woman every now and then. It’s more just a physical thing. I do make this clear from the start though.

By *oungladMan
over a year ago

Burnham

Because kissing is pretty important to me, I would ideally like to meet a couple (or guy) where I'm attracted to the guys face. Otherwise I might decline unless it's overtly clear everyone is fine with me not kissing the guy.

Post new Message to Thread