Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

How horny do you have to be...

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

....to be still putting up meets, have a wank ffs ?!

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *agneto.Man
over a year ago

Bham

I know just saw similar, looking for meets this afternoon!!! Is it a 2 metre apart wank meet?

By *inky Biscuit DunkerMan
over a year ago

Gloucestershire

But but but I don't want a wank

I want to penetrate a lovely warm moist delicious...

Chocolate fudge cake, with my mouth

over a year ago

"I know just saw similar, looking for meets this afternoon!!! Is it a 2 metre apart wank meet? "

That’s a minimum, I can hit the bathroom ceiling on a good day.

By *asmeenTV/TS
over a year ago

STOKE ON TRENT

"....to be still putting up meets, have a wank ffs ?!"

OK dear

over a year ago

"But but but I don't want a wank

I want to penetrate a lovely warm moist delicious...

Chocolate fudge cake, with my mouth "

Pm me and let’s talk cake!

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I've got a meet next week

over a year ago

"I've got a meet next week "

over a year ago

"I've got a meet next week

"

Fuck the flu

over a year ago

"I've got a meet next week "

Is she called Pamela ?

over a year ago

Is she called Pamela ?"

HA!

over a year ago

Fuck the flu "

You won’t be saying that if someone in your family, or yourself, is literally struggling to breathe out of their ass in the coming weeks. What a tasteless and selfish perspective. But good luck to you.

over a year ago

Fuck the flu

You won’t be saying that if someone in your family, or yourself, is literally struggling to breathe out of their ass in the coming weeks. What a tasteless and selfish perspective. But good luck to you. "

I’m going out on a limb here, but I think he was joking.

over a year ago

Cannot believe how many meets are being listed. Why aren't people listening?

over a year ago

Fuck the flu

You won’t be saying that if someone in your family, or yourself, is literally struggling to breathe out of their ass in the coming weeks. What a tasteless and selfish perspective. But good luck to you.

I’m going out on a limb here, but I think he was joking."

Yep. But just in case he wasn’t

By *nunknown1Man
over a year ago

Cambs

I’m not sure why people are quick to jump on the bandwagon and criticise.

If two people that have no symptoms and no family and no contact decide to get together, then what harm are they doing you?

The whole point of isolation is to slow down the rate with which a lot of people (inevitably) pick up the virus so the NHS demand is constant instead of peaked (or have I missed that completely). If two people are sensible and have no symptoms, no issues and therefore minimal risk, what’s it to do with anyone else if they meet up in one of their houses?

Seems like now so many people have too much time on their hands now at home so spend it criticising everyone possible - others, companies for NHS staff freebies, Boris (yeah just kidding he can have all the criticism.

Sometimes if you have nothing nice to say surely saying nothing is the better option?

Anyway I’m sure people will carry on regardless...

over a year ago

Fuck the flu

Yep. But just in case he wasn’t "

No I wasn't

I spend all day in an office with multiple people.

I live with multiple people

I was on site yesterday with multiple people

I'll be in town tomorrow running around getting some stuff done, I'll come into contact with multiple people

But because I'm spending a night with just one person I'm suddenly a health risk and I'm selfish. Don't think so

over a year ago

Fuck the flu

No I wasn't

I'll be in town tomorrow running around getting some stuff done, I'll come into contact with multiple people

But because I'm spending a night with just one person I'm suddenly a health risk and I'm selfish. Don't think so"

YOURE THE REASON THE WORLD IS BURNING

over a year ago

"I’m not sure why people are quick to jump on the bandwagon and criticise.

If two people that have no symptoms and no family and no contact decide to get together, then what harm are they doing you?

The whole point of isolation is to slow down the rate with which a lot of people (inevitably) pick up the virus so the NHS demand is constant instead of peaked (or have I missed that completely). If two people are sensible and have no symptoms, no issues and therefore minimal risk, what’s it to do with anyone else if they meet up in one of their houses?

Seems like now so many people have too much time on their hands now at home so spend it criticising everyone possible - others, companies for NHS staff freebies, Boris (yeah just kidding he can have all the criticism.

Sometimes if you have nothing nice to say surely saying nothing is the better option?

Anyway I’m sure people will carry on regardless... "

Exactly this

over a year ago

Fuck the flu

No I wasn't

But because I'm spending a night with just one person I'm suddenly a health risk and I'm selfish. Don't think so

YOURE THE REASON THE WORLD IS BURNING"

YOURE THE REASON MY PEE IS BURNING

over a year ago

Fuck the flu

No I wasn't

YOURE THE REASON MY PEE IS BURNING"

Oh yeah soz about that

over a year ago

Fuck the flu

No I wasn't

YOURE THE REASON MY PEE IS BURNING

Oh yeah soz about that"

But hey, at least you didn't give me the flu yea

over a year ago

Anyway I’m sure people will carry on regardless... "

Was less about the actions and more about the manner he went about it. Making a judgment against advice is one thing, but showing a total disregard is something else entirely. People do what they want to do, and always will. The choice to advertise it on a forum is where I’d question the motivation.

By *nunknown1Man
over a year ago

Cambs

Exactly this"

I think people like to feel like they are better than others so quite often that’s why people are so opinionated online. Can’t have these conversions face to face with people though (and I don’t mean in times of social distancing). Often a trait you can see in colleagues who can’t tell someone something difficult in person but happy to fire off the shitogram email

over a year ago

oooooo its not cool to say you're looking for meets even if you want one

over a year ago

get a tatt and some abs youll be putty in their hands

over a year ago

Exactly this

I think people like to feel like they are better than others so quite often that’s why people are so opinionated online. Can’t have these conversions face to face with people though (and I don’t mean in times of social distancing). Often a trait you can see in colleagues who can’t tell someone something difficult in person but happy to fire off the shitogram email "

Especially when its from someone who met someone just last week. Or has Corona only started in the last couple of days

By *nunknown1Man
over a year ago

Cambs

Was less about the actions and more about the manner he went about it. Making a judgment against advice is one thing, but showing a total disregard is something else entirely. People do what they want to do, and always will. The choice to advertise it on a forum is where I’d question the motivation. "

A disregard against advice? Not quite as bad as disobeying law is it. But how many people on here do things that are actually considered “illegal” such as dogging, drugs... this guy is ignoring advice. He is only putting himself and the other person at risk and they will also be aware of the potential consequences?

over a year ago

On a similar note I just had an unsolicited abusive message along these very lines and I don’t even have a meet request up.

I really want to meet the most beautiful man I’ve seen so far in my life but he’s in London and they’re 3 weeks ahead there so I’m gonna wait this out and hopefully things will calm down soon.

In other news I was able to get some Maris piper potatoes today and some veg so dinner is on for Sunday

By *nunknown1Man
over a year ago

Cambs

"On a similar note I just had an unsolicited abusive message along these very lines and I don’t even have a meet request up.

I really want to meet the most beautiful man I’ve seen so far in my life but he’s in London and they’re 3 weeks ahead there so I’m gonna wait this out and hopefully things will calm down soon.

In other news I was able to get some Maris piper potatoes today and some veg so dinner is on for Sunday "

At least lunch is safe ...

over a year ago

"On a similar note I just had an unsolicited abusive message along these very lines and I don’t even have a meet request up.

In other news I was able to get some Maris piper potatoes today and some veg so dinner is on for Sunday "

What meat you doing?

Doesn't matter, im coming anyway

over a year ago

have you got utterly butterly coz I'm going panic shopping in a minute if you need some

By *nunknown1Man
over a year ago

Cambs

In other news I was able to get some Maris piper potatoes today and some veg so dinner is on for Sunday have you got utterly butterly coz I'm going panic shopping in a minute if you need some "

Do you buy “I can’t believe it’s not butter”? Because if you do - why not buy real butter instead?

By *nunknown1Man
over a year ago

Cambs

Anyway I am going to work as some of us still have to go to work... be nice to each other. Manners and politeness cost nothing. The best things in life are free.

over a year ago

I'm watching fresh prince of bel-air omg i need hospital treatment

over a year ago

Was less about the actions and more about the manner he went about it. Making a judgment against advice is one thing, but showing a total disregard is something else entirely. People do what they want to do, and always will. The choice to advertise it on a forum is where I’d question the motivation.

A disregard against advice? Not quite as bad as disobeying law is it. But how many people on here do things that are actually considered “illegal” such as dogging, drugs... this guy is ignoring advice. He is only putting himself and the other person at risk and they will also be aware of the potential consequences?"

Unless you’ve isolated for 2 weeks up to the day you’re meeting, you have no idea whether you - or anyone else you’re meeting - has the virus. That’s the point.

It’s all very well to say “what’s the harm if it’s only us 2 meeting”. But if you are carrying, and meet someone and pass it on, then so will they. Sounds a lot like an STD doesn’t it, and is exactly why we follow sound advice in that regard too?

I’m not the one being a cunt here - but a good friend of mine lost his mother to Covid last week, so when someone writes “fuck the flu” and shows such a contempt for the safety of others (because I genuinely couldn’t give a single fuck about his safety), then I feel I am ok to call it out.

over a year ago

A disregard against advice? Not quite as bad as disobeying law is it. But how many people on here do things that are actually considered “illegal” such as dogging, drugs... this guy is ignoring advice. He is only putting himself and the other person at risk and they will also be aware of the potential consequences?

Unless you’ve isolated for 2 weeks up to the day you’re meeting, you have no idea whether you - or anyone else you’re meeting - has the virus. That’s the point.

It’s all very well to say “what’s the harm if it’s only us 2 meeting”. But if you are carrying, and meet someone and pass it on, then so will they. Sounds a lot like an STD doesn’t it, and is exactly why we follow sound advice in that regard too?

I’m not the one being a cunt here - but a good friend of mine lost his mother to Covid last week, so when someone writes “fuck the flu” and shows such a contempt for the safety of others (because I genuinely couldn’t give a single fuck about his safety), then I feel I am ok to call it out.

"

You met someone last week. How do you know either of you 2 weren't carrying it?

over a year ago

"

yes and all that kissing on your last veri omg you could have it

over a year ago

You met someone last week. How do you know either of you 2 weren't carrying it?"

The situation - and advice - more than a week ago was very different. As well you know.

over a year ago

It's the same self-centred mindset that leaves supermarket shelves empty across the country when there really isn't a shortage. Everyone thinks everyone else is being unreasonable, but that they themselves are special and therefore really need and deserve 240 bog rolls and 1200 eggs.

over a year ago

The situation - and advice - more than a week ago was very different. As well you know. "

I'm pretty sure the advice a week ago was to still avoid any unnecessary contact. But hey, what ever keeps you on your high horse

By *isaAndNicoleTransTV/TS
over a year ago

Southport / Ellesmere Port

The advice is to not be in large groups of people. Not to meet someone 121 ffs. I go to the shop, I pay for my food, am I being irresponsible?

over a year ago

"The advice is to not be in large groups of people. Not to meet someone 121 ffs. I go to the shop, I pay for my food, am I being irresponsible? "
yes omg its airborne

over a year ago

The situation - and advice - more than a week ago was very different. As well you know.

I'm pretty sure the advice a week ago was to still avoid any unnecessary contact. But hey, what ever keeps you on your high horse

"

High horse, my fat ass. You simply don’t like the fact someone has called you out. My perspective and attitude has shifted, in line with current thinking. And so might yours. If not for your safety, then to those with whom you’ll be in contact

over a year ago

Maris piper are the best spuds for jacket potatoes, also a good all rounder, excellent for mash. Pro tip is to add warm milk and butter to the mash, never cold.

over a year ago

High horse, my fat ass. You simply don’t like the fact someone has called you out. My perspective and attitude has shifted, in line with current thinking. And so might yours. If not for your safety, then to those with whom you’ll be in contact"

Called me out on what?

over a year ago

yes and all that kissing on your last veri omg you could have it "

Correct. Which is precisely why I won’t be meeting anyone else for at least a few weeks!

over a year ago

"The advice is to not be in large groups of people. Not to meet someone 121 ffs. I go to the shop, I pay for my food, am I being irresponsible? "

No, corona is only passed by 1 on 1 sexual encounters. You are safe to join the masses and go shopping

over a year ago

In other news I was able to get some Maris piper potatoes today and some veg so dinner is on for Sunday

What meat you doing?

Doesn't matter, im coming anyway"

Well my mother and my sister love chicken and that was a task as well trying to get a chicken. Ended up paying £7.21 for it from the farm shop, and I had to pre order it!

over a year ago

What meat you doing?

Doesn't matter, im coming anyway

Well my mother and my sister love chicken and that was a task as well trying to get a chicken. Ended up paying £7.21 for it from the farm shop, and I had to pre order it! "

Save me a leg please

By *odgerMooreMan
over a year ago

Carlisle

I have it on good authority ( my mate Dave who dated a paramedic in 1991 - for a week - so he’s properly medical!!) that unprotected anal, pee & poo is fine as long as theres no kissing - he wouldn’t lie!! I’m in the highest risk group ( irresistible to women) so I know what I’m talking about!! Any bloke that’s been married can last 12 weeks without a shag !!

over a year ago

Does anyone know where I can buy simple soap, it’s the only brand I use and I refuse to use inferior brands even in a pandemic ?

By *odgerMooreMan
over a year ago

Carlisle

"Does anyone know where I can buy simple soap, it’s the only brand I use and I refuse to use inferior brands even in a pandemic ?"

Boots had simple wipes... on 3 for 2!!

By *oodnitegirlWoman
over a year ago

Yorkshire

PoF. I will happily swallow your cum next week but don’t breathe on me. My husband will be LIVID.

over a year ago

over a year ago

" "

Great input F&B

over a year ago

"

Great input F&B "

Thank you #monologue

over a year ago

"

Great input food and beverage "

i think so to

over a year ago

"

Great input food and beverage i think so to "

Haha that worked so well!

over a year ago

"PoF. I will happily swallow your cum next week but don’t breathe on me. My husband will be LIVID. "

It will have to be a night of doggy style

over a year ago

"

Great input food and beverage i think so to

Haha that worked so well init! "

are you Welsh?

over a year ago

"

Haha that worked so well init! are you good looking? "

Yes

over a year ago

"

Haha that worked so well init! are you good looking?

Yes

"

hey tell me something all the women here haven't told me yet already

over a year ago

"

Yes

hey tell me 'something' "

Something

over a year ago

"

Yes

hey tell me 'something'

Something about your really warn lace up shoes

"

hey I've seen the vid and omg I'll lend you money for a new pair

Post new Message to Thread