Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Mum tum/curves/proper women

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

I know I’m not alone on this one, but I’m a massive admirer of a proper woman, I’ll define - mum bod/ curves/ thighs and a wobbly bum! I’m all for women In shape too but I have a cheeky pleasure for a proper woman! Thoughts ..?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ensualtouch15Man
over a year ago

ashby de la zouch

"I know I’m not alone on this one, but I’m a massive admirer of a proper woman, I’ll define - mum bod/ curves/ thighs and a wobbly bum! I’m all for women In shape too but I have a cheeky pleasure for a proper woman! Thoughts ..? "

Thoughts

How fucking rude to any lady who does not fit into your niche

I most certainly do not desire every lady but they are all proper and do not deserve an arbitrary point scoring hierarchy

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 19/03/20 22:55:55]

By * Sophie xTV/TS
over a year ago

Derby

"I know I’m not alone on this one, but I’m a massive admirer of a proper woman, I’ll define - mum bod/ curves/ thighs and a wobbly bum! I’m all for women In shape too but I have a cheeky pleasure for a proper woman! Thoughts ..?

Thoughts

I most certainly do not desire every lady but they are all proper and do not deserve an arbitrary point scoring hierarchy "

Agreed!

over a year ago

"I know I’m not alone on this one, but I’m a massive admirer of a proper woman, I’ll define - mum bod/ curves/ thighs and a wobbly bum! I’m all for women In shape too but I have a cheeky pleasure for a proper woman! Thoughts ..?

Thoughts

I most certainly do not desire every lady but they are all proper and do not deserve an arbitrary point scoring hierarchy

Agreed! "

Seconded

over a year ago

Hate the phrase “proper women”

But yeah I like a big wobbly bum too

By * Sophie xTV/TS
over a year ago

Derby

You know what makes a proper woman....herself!

She is who she is regardless of her body shape or size and to claim that unless she has a wobbly this or a tiny that is fucking disrespectful to anyone who doesn't fit into your self defined ideals.

By * Sophie xTV/TS
over a year ago

Derby

"Hate the phrase “proper women”

But yeah I like a big wobbly bum too "

Your bum helped put you on my hotlist the moment I saw it....its glorious

over a year ago

"Proper woman" up there with "real man" forvtruly fuckibg awful descriptions of people

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 19/03/20 23:01:33]

By *issminxymooWoman
over a year ago

Button Moon

Oh dear

By *uke OzadeMan
over a year ago

Ho Chi Minge City

It’s all about personality and connection. The rest is what comes with that and if you don’t like it there is no true connection which would make you exceedingly shallow.

By *luebell888Woman
over a year ago

Glasgowish

All women are proper no matter what their shap is.

over a year ago

Lol I don’t think he meant bad by the post !!! Everyone has their own opinion of what’s a right phrase and what’s isn’t !!! Op you’ve been told lol

over a year ago

Sorry if people are misinterpreting my use of the word proper woman. Of course all women are real/proper woman. I’m using the term solely as I was chatting with a women on here and she used the term to describe herself. Sorry for the confusion guys

By * Sophie xTV/TS
over a year ago

Derby

"Lol I don’t think he meant bad by the post !!! Everyone has their own opinion of what’s a right phrase and what’s isn’t !!! Op you’ve been told lol "

Any quick look over the rest of the forums on this type of post will tell you all you need to know lol

over a year ago

There is no such thing "proper women" just as there is no such thing a "proper" man.

Just a tad stereotypical.

By * Sophie xTV/TS
over a year ago

Derby

"There is no such thing "proper women" just as there is no such thing a "proper" man.

Just a tad stereotypical."

There is....I'm a proper man if you look at my pics

over a year ago

All women are proper women, surely?

By *naswingdressWoman
over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

"Sorry if people are misinterpreting my use of the word proper woman. Of course all women are real/proper woman. I’m using the term solely as I was chatting with a women on here and she used the term to describe herself. Sorry for the confusion guys "

She shouldn't use the term either.

By *wistedTooCouple
over a year ago

Frimley

PleSe... stop that “proper woman” phrase. It is derogatory to women who are toned and focus on keeping themselves in shape.

Curvy is also not a term only for girls who are a bit bigger. Many size 8 girls are curvy too. Hourglass figures come in many sizes.

Doesn’t mean we are toned or anything. Far from it. But it’s quite insulting to define a specific woman as a “real” one.

over a year ago

"Sorry if people are misinterpreting my use of the word proper woman. Of course all women are real/proper woman. I’m using the term solely as I was chatting with a women on here and she used the term to describe herself. Sorry for the confusion guys "

To be honest I'm not sure why anyone would use it, repeated from someone else or not. It's not hard to see why it's a term that will potentially offend people

over a year ago

haha wonder how many more people are going to comment after I’ve rectified my understanding of the word. Don’t be so offended by it people ha!

over a year ago

Thoughts

I most certainly do not desire every lady but they are all proper and do not deserve an arbitrary point scoring hierarchy "

how rude are you to, so far its a gaggle of rude

over a year ago

I’m a proper curvy woman with a Mum tum as I’m a Mother that’s carried a baby in my womb for 9 months but I also fit in size 8 clothes and go to the gym and train.

Doesn’t make me any more or less of a woman.

over a year ago

"haha wonder how many more people are going to comment after I’ve rectified my understanding of the word. Don’t be so offended by it people ha!"

Don’t stresss about it you haven’t exactly committed the crime of the century lol you said somthing and never meant it in a bad way it happens lol I’m sure no one else has said anything wrong ever

over a year ago

"I’m a proper curvy woman with a Mum tum as I’m a Mother that’s carried a baby in my womb for 9 months but I also fit in size 8 clothes and go to the gym and train.

Doesn’t make me any more or less of a woman. "

Yes, and again I’ve clearly misinterpreted the word as I’ve stated above. No need to keep on berating the thread. Cause women are equal and not one is more ‘proper’ than another. I’ve been misinformed on the word. Apologies

over a year ago

Thoughts

over a year ago

I am potato, no curves here

over a year ago

"haha wonder how many more people are going to comment after I’ve rectified my understanding of the word. Don’t be so offended by it people ha!

Don’t stresss about it you haven’t exactly committed the crime of the century lol you said somthing and never meant it in a bad way it happens lol I’m sure no one else has said anything wrong ever "

I know, right? Fbi’s Most wanted after this thread by the reaction of some on here lol!

over a year ago

Dont apologise OP. You are expressing your own opinion not speaking for the group. Anyway I know what you are saying and actually you are being inclusive of women

over a year ago

Omg what's crawled up people's arses tonight?!

By *winger212Woman
over a year ago

Live in spain

"haha wonder how many more people are going to comment after I’ve rectified my understanding of the word. Don’t be so offended by it people ha!"

Well most don't scroll through all the post, they read the 1st and think WTF, oh and you're definition of 'rectified' it HHHMMMMM would anyone like butter on their popcorn, it just salt??!!!!

By *iss_tressWoman
over a year ago

London

Thoughts

Few things annoy me more on here than people, usually men, currying favour with one group of women whilst insulting those outwith their preferences.

Not hard to state a preference without being rude is it?

over a year ago

"Omg what's crawled up people's arses tonight?!

"

Agreeee x somthing has lol

over a year ago

"I’m a proper curvy woman with a Mum tum as I’m a Mother that’s carried a baby in my womb for 9 months but I also fit in size 8 clothes and go to the gym and train.

Yes, and again I’ve clearly misinterpreted the word as I’ve stated above. No need to keep on berating the thread. Cause women are equal and not one is more ‘proper’ than another. I’ve been misinformed on the word. Apologies "

No offence taken. Just maybe think about your choice of words next time.

By *inky_couple2020Couple
over a year ago

North West

Doesn’t make me any more or less of a woman. "

I'm a mother of two, size 16. I go to the gym and train. I play competitive wheelchair sport. Dress size has zero to do with anything, eh? We're both real. Unless one of us is a figment of the others imagination

over a year ago

Yeah we established that in the comments above. I’ve tried to be nice about my misinterpretation of the word. Take it how you like women with wobbly bits curves, hips and thick thighs etc I find attractive. Deal with it.

over a year ago

"Yeah we established that in the comments above. I’ve tried to be nice about my misinterpretation of the word. Take it how you like women with wobbly bits curves, hips and thick thighs etc I find attractive. Deal with it. "

You tell 'em. Your opinion is as valid as their opinions.

over a year ago

The mob mentality of the forums is so funny sometimes

Dont forget to collect your pitch forks people

over a year ago

"The mob mentality of the forums is so funny sometimes

Dont forget to collect your pitch forks people "

Yeah like when men suck up to women

By *orenzoVonMatterhornMan
over a year ago

Lincoln

This went exactly how I thought it would

By *edVelveteenCouple
over a year ago

Heaven in the Midlands

Yes, and again I’ve clearly misinterpreted the word as I’ve stated above. No need to keep on berating the thread. Cause women are equal and not one is more ‘proper’ than another. I’ve been misinformed on the word. Apologies "

You'll never live it down OP.

Post new Message to Thread