Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Those Tights that look like Stockings

Jump to newest

By *nytimeade OP   Man
over a year ago

Skegness

Hmmm, i'm not to convinced ,i had the pleasure of a lady last night that was wearing them ,she looked fcukable ,but i'm still a stockings and suspenders Fan ... Whats your thoughts

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Wouldnt wear them on a meet but have worn them when oot dining...think they look good but prefer hold ups for fun....

over a year ago

I much prefer hold ups.....

By *icketysplitsWoman
over a year ago

Way over Yonder, that's where I'm bound

I bought a pair but can't think of any occasion they would be appropriate. If I want to look fuckable I want to be easily fuckable... that's not tights.

By *nytimeade OP   Man
over a year ago

Skegness

"I bought a pair but can't think of any occasion they would be appropriate. If I want to look fuckable I want to be easily fuckable... that's not tights."

over a year ago

Hmmmm the look of stockings with the added bonus of being able to rip a hole in a pair of tights to administer a fucking????

SIGN ME UP!

By *nytimeade OP   Man
over a year ago

Skegness

"Hmmmm the look of stockings with the added bonus of being able to rip a hole in a pair of tights to administer a fucking????

SIGN ME UP!"

Yeah ,thats what i ended up doing ...,lol

By *icketysplitsWoman
over a year ago

"Hmmmm the look of stockings with the added bonus of being able to rip a hole in a pair of tights to administer a fucking????

SIGN ME UP!"

I suppose that would be a use for them... but, as pointed out in another thread, I'm tight (ok - that is a bad!)

By *nytimeade OP   Man
over a year ago

Skegness

"Wouldnt wear them on a meet but have worn them when oot dining...think they look good but prefer hold ups for fun.... "

May i ask would you wear thong/ panties under or over them ?

over a year ago

hold ups for me

By *nytimeade OP   Man
over a year ago

Skegness

"hold ups for me"

Spoil sport , us guys love twanging the sussy straps ...

over a year ago

"

Yeah ,thats what i ended up doing ...,lol "

GOOD MAN!

By *keenyMan
over a year ago

harrogate

Hold ups all the time x

over a year ago

This isn't a particularly long thread yet, but quite surprised the number, both male and female, saying hold-ups.

Have to confess that sussies have never been a great attraction for me, but definitely hold-ups!!

over a year ago

"Wouldnt wear them on a meet but have worn them when oot dining...think they look good but prefer hold ups for fun....

May i ask would you wear thong/ panties under or over them ? "

Under....always

By *keenyMan
over a year ago

harrogate

What about tights with the big cut out in them

Or a all in one

By *nytimeade OP   Man
over a year ago

Skegness

"This isn't a particularly long thread yet, but quite surprised the number, both male and female, saying hold-ups.

Have to confess that sussies have never been a great attraction for me, but definitely hold-ups!! "

Lol, would you like to expand on that do you prefer wearing fish Net ,seamed or sheer Hold Up's ..

By *nytimeade OP   Man
over a year ago

Skegness

"Wouldnt wear them on a meet but have worn them when oot dining...think they look good but prefer hold ups for fun....

Under....always "

hmmm, Erm What Colour ...

over a year ago

Under....always

hmmm, Erm What Colour ... "

Black to match the tights

By *keenyMan
over a year ago

harrogate

Under....always

hmmm, Erm What Colour ...

Black to match the tights "

Red ones would look great under sheer black tights

over a year ago

"Hmmm, i'm not to convinced ,i had the pleasure of a lady last night that was wearing them ,she looked fcukable ,but i'm still a stockings and suspenders Fan ... Whats your thoughts "

Stockings and hold ups for me no knickers shaved pussy what more could a fella want.lol.

By *keenyMan
over a year ago

harrogate

"Hmmm, i'm not to convinced ,i had the pleasure of a lady last night that was wearing them ,she looked fcukable ,but i'm still a stockings and suspenders Fan ... Whats your thoughts

Stockings and hold ups for me no knickers shaved pussy what more could a fella want.lol. "

2 women in them

By *iamondsmiles.Woman
over a year ago

little house on the praire

I would wear them because if i was out day to day i wouldnt want it to look like i was showing stockings of and for a meet i wouldnt wear tights. I love hold ups. I never have got on with stockings and suspenders just never looked right always dipped. But now ive discovered unmovable holdups im in heaven

By *iamondsmiles.Woman
over a year ago

little house on the praire

That should say wouldnt not would

over a year ago

i prefer to wear Stockings, but the wife likes to wear hold ups

By *keenyMan
over a year ago

harrogate

any women like men in hold ups?

i have a thing for hold ups

over a year ago

"

May i ask would you wear thong/ panties under or over them ? "

for you uncle Ade, I would wear big granny pants, over the top of them to stop them falling down

By *innamon!Woman
over a year ago

no matter

"I would wear them because if i was out day to day i wouldnt want it to look like i was showing stockings of and for a meet i wouldnt wear tights. I love hold ups. I never have got on with stockings and suspenders just never looked right always dipped. But now ive discovered unmovable holdups im in heaven"

what make stockings?? are they large size ? please

over a year ago

nice to look and ok underp shorts for a night out but hold ups for meets anytime

By *nytimeade OP   Man
over a year ago

Skegness

"

for you uncle Ade, I would wear big granny pants, over the top of them to stop them falling down "

Lol, Well it wouldn't matter , cos i'd have them Ripped off you , before you could say "Uncle ".....and then .."OOOOOWWWWWW'ADE ''''.....

over a year ago

Not a fan. They remind me of diet . Why have diet Coke when you can just have real .

over a year ago

ME LINDA IN THEM .

well my linda wears these most days. we sell them in our shop. she has loads of different kinds and i can say one thing she gets stared at all the time when we are out. i think its cool . its called fashion xxxxxxxxx

over a year ago

i dont like tights

they make my minge sweat

cant stand suspenders tho i wear hold ups

over a year ago

I did have a pair of Henri Holland ones many months ago and looked great with a short flowy dress for a night out with the girls.

They have become very popular now. I haven't bought another pair.

I wouldn't wear them on a meet, I always felt they were more clubwear than swinging meets. Now they've become a little mainstream I guess more people are wearing them for meets. No easy access though

over a year ago

SIGN ME UP!"

Thats the whole idea of them. Getting tights ripped can be such a turn on, in the right scenario...

over a year ago

"i dont like tights

they make my minge sweat

cant stand suspenders tho i wear hold ups "

Nothing worse than pulling them down to find a sweaty minge wet yes but not sweaty

By *exki11enWoman
over a year ago

Bristol

Erm, has anyone commenting actually seen these?

They don't have a crotch to rip apart. They have a waist bit (like a suspender belt) strips down the front and back of each leg (like suspenders) and stocking like tops round the thighs (like....errrrr.....stockings)

So why all the comments about "ripping them off" and "sweaty minges?" They're not actually tights

By *icketysplitsWoman
over a year ago

"Erm, has anyone commenting actually seen these?

They don't have a crotch to rip apart. They have a waist bit (like a suspender belt) strips down the front and back of each leg (like suspenders) and stocking like tops round the thighs (like....errrrr.....stockings)

So why all the comments about "ripping them off" and "sweaty minges?" They're not actually tights "

There are two types. The ones you are describing and the ones that are tights and patterned to look like stockings.

By *exki11enWoman
over a year ago

Bristol

Ah. I stand corrected. I'm clearly too old (and married) for this shite lol

By *icketysplitsWoman
over a year ago

"Ah. I stand corrected. I'm clearly too old (and married) for this shite lol "

That would mean I really am too old to have bought a pair Good job I haven't worn them.

over a year ago

Now I don't like tights

and I don't like hold-ups

and I don't like socks

so

That just leaves stockings and suspenders for me

By *rs Robinson1Woman
over a year ago

Chapel Row

"Hmmm, i'm not to convinced ,i had the pleasure of a lady last night that was wearing them ,she looked fcukable ,but i'm still a stockings and suspenders Fan ... Whats your thoughts "

What about that tattoo that Katie Price n Cheryl Cole have on their leg of a stocking top lol

By *edhotminxWoman
over a year ago

Turn left at the Singing Ringing Tree

Haven't worn tights in years. From memory I know that they used to end up with the crotch working it's way down.

I usually wear hold ups, but have found recently that I am getting a reaction from the stuff that holds them up. So it's suspenders and stockings for me. Luckily I've started making my own corsets, so just add the suspender clips to those. No more problems with suspender belts and I can make them with 6 or 8 clips.

By *keenyMan
over a year ago

harrogate

"Ah. I stand corrected. I'm clearly too old (and married) for this shite lol

That would mean I really am too old to have bought a pair Good job I haven't worn them."

like to see you in them

By *nytimeade OP   Man
over a year ago

Skegness

"Haven't worn tights in years. From memory I know that they used to end up with the crotch working it's way down.

I usually wear hold ups, but have found recently that I am getting a reaction from the stuff that holds them up. So it's suspenders and stockings for me. Luckily I've started making my own corsets, so just add the suspender clips to those. No more problems with suspender belts and I can make them with 6 or 8 clips. "

Hmmm, how clever are you , any chance of a private showing

over a year ago

I bought some, thinking they would be comfortable to wear and easy to put on, WRONG!

Give me proper suspenders and stockings anyday.

By *emima_puddlefuckCouple
over a year ago

hexham

an unholy crime against humanity...Sir suggested the punishment for anyone wearing them...it may not be repeateble here

They look awful, anyone who believe otherwise is deluding themselves

over a year ago

I am a crazy fan in wearing ff seamed nylons with metal clasp suspender belts and I personally think that the suspender tights are just plain silly. Nothing can compare to the beauty and feeling of sheer nylons!

over a year ago

Are you talking about the tights that have the stocking tops 'drawn' on or are you talking about the actually suspenders and stockings that is tights material? The last ones are great as they save that worrying about the clips showing through a dress/skirt but still give easy access for some fun

over a year ago

"Are you talking about the tights that have the stocking tops 'drawn' on or are you talking about the actually suspenders and stockings that is tights material? The last ones are great as they save that worrying about the clips showing through a dress/skirt but still give easy access for some fun"

The ones that have them drawn on.....have a few pair myself and with a short skirt or dress you can just see the suzzy bit....like i said prefer hold ups but have worn them .....and i do think they look good......each to thier own......signed deluded apparently

over a year ago

I like those tights and have a few with different designs, wouldn't wear them to a meet tho, that's gotta be hold ups or suspenders, I like the fact that u can see the clips thru wot your wearing,bit of a turn on that folk know what it is u got on under that dress!!!

By *ont Ask Dont GetWoman
over a year ago

amersham

Proper sussies and stockings for me every time... thighs to chubby for hold ups! haha

Think they sell the printed tights to look like stockings in Primark hence the popularity!

over a year ago

"Proper sussies and stockings for me every time... thighs to chubby for hold ups! haha

Think they sell the printed tights to look like stockings in Primark hence the popularity!"

I wear hold ups and have big thighs....and they stay there...no nails is perfect..

Seriously debenhams n ann sumers ones are grt.

By *emima_puddlefuckCouple
over a year ago

hexham

"Proper sussies and stockings for me every time... thighs to chubby for hold ups! haha

Think they sell the printed tights to look like stockings in Primark hence the popularity!"

yeah...they seem this years furry boot among primark shoppers

By *ont Ask Dont GetWoman
over a year ago

amersham

"

I wear hold ups and have big thighs....and they stay there"

I cannot imagine the look of my little fat legs would be improved by tight bands of elastic round the squidgiest bits but might try the ones you recommend! Worth a go! Thanks

over a year ago

"any women like men in hold ups?

i have a thing for hold ups"

always had a penchant for Scicillian types.

over a year ago

Think they sell the printed tights to look like stockings in Primark hence the popularity!

I wear hold ups and have big thighs....and they stay there...no nails is perfect..

Seriously debenhams n ann sumers ones are grt."

not a fan of Anne Summers overall but their hold ups, stockings, and over the knees are well made and a good fit if you have long legs.

Post new Message to Thread