Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

House arrest = huge increase in Fab subscriptions

Jump to newest

By *irth Vader OP   Man
over a year ago

Busby

With the country hiding from this genetically modified flu who else can see the owners of Fab raking it in with people bored out their nuts and horny as hell upgrading their subscriptions to silver and gold to reduce the boredom of quarantine??

PS

I’ve been a gold member for a while so am not a new perv

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Probably but good luck to them. Business is business. If they put their fees up then no it wouldn’t be ok but i personally hope as many businesses as possible make it through this hell.

By *nabelle21Woman
over a year ago

B38

New people to admire and to get to know. Something to take one's mind of the troubles for a little while. I like seeing new faces along with my regular favourites

By *nabelle21Woman
over a year ago

B38

"Probably but good luck to them. Business is business. If they put their fees up then no it wouldn’t be ok but i personally hope as many businesses as possible make it through this hell. "

Here here

By *irth Vader OP   Man
over a year ago

Busby

I agree that it’s all about supply and demand and being stuck at home can be incredibly tedious.

By *ulfilthmentMan
over a year ago

Just around the corner

I’ve noticed an increase in local newbies, but since were supposed to be keeping a safe distance apart for the foreseeable future I’m not sure it’s going to be very productive.

By *ugby 123Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

O o O oo

The site is free for most things

By *ensualtouch15Man
over a year ago

ashby de la zouch

"With the country hiding from this genetically modified flu who else can see the owners of Fab raking it in with people bored out their nuts and horny as hell upgrading their subscriptions to silver and gold to reduce the boredom of quarantine??

PS

I’ve been a gold member for a while so am not a new perv "

Pah gold members

I'm an andrex super triple quilted that's above platinum hand sanitizer and potatoes

over a year ago

I was considering going again for a while but changed my mind now! The frustration of not being able to meet will be God awful!!

over a year ago

"I’ve noticed an increase in local newbies, but since were supposed to be keeping a safe distance apart for the foreseeable future I’m not sure it’s going to be very productive.

"

To be honest people still probably would be happy to chat to people and make connections with a view to meeting in the future. Not everyone just wants to “meet now”. I don’t even meet yet I enjoy it here and chat to lots of people. I haven’t been on Facebook for months as I prefer it here.

By *moothdickMan
over a year ago

stoke

Even I’m thinking of subscribing, so it must be bad, as lm as tight as a ducks arse lol

Post new Message to Thread