Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

It’s another round of...

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

“Kinks and fetishes I don’t get but I want to understand so can someone please educate me as to why you enjoy them?”

Post below. Either help someone understand, or offer up the ones you don’t understand.

And let’s be nice. Pleaaaaaaaase

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *rumpyMcFuckNuggetMan
over a year ago

Den of Iniquity

That's easy , Watersports , I just dont get it

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Dear Queenie. I like showing off my body to my lover in lingerie and lace. Is that a kink? Tonsee the lust in their eyes? Fucked if I know...

over a year ago

"Dear Queenie. I like showing off my body to my lover in lingerie and lace. Is that a kink? Tonsee the lust in their eyes? Fucked if I know... "

I have no idea

We need someone smart to come along and educate us

over a year ago

"That's easy , Watersports , I just dont get it "

Me either to be honest

over a year ago

"Dear Queenie. I like showing off my body to my lover in lingerie and lace. Is that a kink? Tonsee the lust in their eyes? Fucked if I know...

I have no idea

We need someone smart to come along and educate us "

You’ll do

over a year ago

Pegging! Explain giving?

over a year ago

"Dear Queenie. I like showing off my body to my lover in lingerie and lace. Is that a kink? Tonsee the lust in their eyes? Fucked if I know...

I have no idea

You’ll do "

Kink - “A fetish technically refers to an attraction to an inanimate object, although this includes body parts, such as feet (like a foot fetish). Kink means sexual activities that fall outside of sex that society traditionally considers acceptable. That can include everything from role-playing to Shibari to impact play.”

Sooooo....yes?

By *rumpyMcFuckNuggetMan
over a year ago

Den of Iniquity

"That's easy , Watersports , I just dont get it

Me either to be honest"

If anyone pissed on me I'd punch the fucker

over a year ago

I dont know why but I just love cumming over tits, always have. Guess it's something slightly Dom/sub and to do with me taking ownership and marking my partner.

over a year ago

I dint really have any kinks except for playing with a girls bumhole?

over a year ago

I have no idea

You’ll do

Kink - “A fetish technically refers to an attraction to an inanimate object, although this includes body parts, such as feet (like a foot fetish). Kink means sexual activities that fall outside of sex that society traditionally considers acceptable. That can include everything from role-playing to Shibari to impact play.”

Sooooo....yes?"

Woohoo. I’m kinky then

By *ntrigued32Couple
over a year ago

Nottingham

I would like someone to explain the ropes to me, please.

Jo.Xx

By *erdyWoman
over a year ago

wiltshire

I've always been the pisser not the pissed on! Never met a guy who didn't find it a huge turn on. I guess is the taboo/ dirty factor.

By *emini ManMan
over a year ago

There and to the left a bit

The way it's been explained to me in the past is that it can take on different appeals for different people - there's the obvious D/s link and a tie in with humiliation and a submissive accepting of a dominants wishes.

For others it's a very intimate thing about shared bodily fluids and the sensation it creates.

The one constant though is the need to flush the system through by drinking plenty of water etc beforehand so that the urine is as "clean" as it can be.

I was always a nay sayer, and still haven't experienced it, but having had it explained and understood it a little more, with the right person and circumstances I'd be open to the experience if it was something really wanted to do.

By *rumpyMcFuckNuggetMan
over a year ago

Den of Iniquity

"That's easy , Watersports , I just dont get it I've always been the pisser not the pissed on! Never met a guy who didn't find it a huge turn on. I guess is the taboo/ dirty factor. "

Yep. Just not for me I'm afraid

By *inky Biscuit DunkerMan
over a year ago

Gloucestershire

I dunk biscuits in tea, kinkily. Hang on, that's not really a kink nor a fetish. I'm just weird

By *erdyWoman
over a year ago

wiltshire

"That's easy , Watersports , I just dont get it I've always been the pisser not the pissed on! Never met a guy who didn't find it a huge turn on. I guess is the taboo/ dirty factor. "
only piss on someone's cock or torso. Have been asked many times to piss in someone's mouth but that is a step to far for me personally.

By *aven RedWoman
over a year ago

Liverpool

"Pegging! Explain giving?"

It's about the control for me. Seeing the pleasure in the takers face x

By *erdyWoman
over a year ago

wiltshire

"That's easy , Watersports , I just dont get it

The way it's been explained to me in the past is that it can take on different appeals for different people - there's the obvious D/s link and a tie in with humiliation and a submissive accepting of a dominants wishes.

For others it's a very intimate thing about shared bodily fluids and the sensation it creates.

The one constant though is the need to flush the system through by drinking plenty of water etc beforehand so that the urine is as "clean" as it can be.

I was always a nay sayer, and still haven't experienced it, but having had it explained and understood it a little more, with the right person and circumstances I'd be open to the experience if it was something really wanted to do."

yes, always drink lots of water beforehand so it's not concentrate. So does come out clear like water. And it is a very intimate act between two people. Very well explained by you x

By *atricia ParnelWoman
over a year ago

In a town full of colours

DVP. The logistics of who goes where and whos moving baffle me

over a year ago

"DVP. The logistics of who goes where and whos moving baffle me"

Ohhhh me to

By *eliWoman
over a year ago

"Pegging! Explain giving?

It's about the control for me. Seeing the pleasure in the takers face x"

Yes, the control is hot. I think it's arousing to subvert gender roles at times as well - I quite like being the one who fucks at times. I also like the actual responses given; the sounds a man makes when being pegged, seeing the precum steadily flowing out of his cock and that gasp of wanting more when you slowly start giving them a lubed up wank.

By *inky_couple2020Couple
over a year ago

North West

Throat fucking, deep throat etc, especially with a ring gag in so I have zero control and S can do as he pleases.....

over a year ago

"Throat fucking, deep throat etc, especially with a ring gag in so I have zero control and S can do as he pleases..... "

Huh

By *inky_couple2020Couple
over a year ago

North West

"Throat fucking, deep throat etc, especially with a ring gag in so I have zero control and S can do as he pleases.....

Huh"

That's my kink... Having a dick shoved down my throat. It doesn't exactly come under the title of what society considers normal.

By *hloevtTV/TS
over a year ago

norwich

I like to slip on a real pretty dress and spend ages trying to look feminine.

Why!!!!

It makes me feel happy, special, pretty inside and gives me a feeling of contentment .

Sex and compliments are just an added extra or the cherry on top.

It's all about a feeling of happiness.

Is it a kink ?? Xx

over a year ago

"That's easy , Watersports , I just dont get it I've always been the pisser not the pissed on! Never met a guy who didn't find it a huge turn on. I guess is the taboo/ dirty factor. only piss on someone's cock or torso. Have been asked many times to piss in someone's mouth but that is a step to far for me personally. "

I quite like to do both, there is sort of a dominant submissive thing to both but also a deep intimate sharing and bonding to it.

By *orthyorkypairCouple
over a year ago

North Yorkshire

"I would like someone to explain the ropes to me, please.

Jo.Xx "

we could be tied up all day though!! have you got the time?? lol

By *erdyWoman
over a year ago

wiltshire

"I like to slip on a real pretty dress and spend ages trying to look feminine.

Why!!!!

It makes me feel happy, special, pretty inside and gives me a feeling of contentment .

Sex and compliments are just an added extra or the cherry on top.

It's all about a feeling of happiness.

Is it a kink ?? Xx "

kink or not, if it makes you feel good then that's all that matters. And you look great in killer heels X

over a year ago

Ha ha neither do I? What's it all about lol, it makes no sense to me at all

By *emini ManMan
over a year ago

There and to the left a bit

"That's easy , Watersports , I just dont get it I've always been the pisser not the pissed on! Never met a guy who didn't find it a huge turn on. I guess is the taboo/ dirty factor. only piss on someone's cock or torso. Have been asked many times to piss in someone's mouth but that is a step to far for me personally.

I quite like to do both, there is sort of a dominant submissive thing to both but also a deep intimate sharing and bonding to it. "

Can relate to that and ties in with my understanding of how it has been explained

By *evil-AngelWoman
over a year ago

"I dunk biscuits in tea, kinkily. Hang on, that's not really a kink nor a fetish. I'm just weird "

I don't get it, I can't stand soggy biscuits

over a year ago

"“Kinks and fetishes I don’t get but I want to understand so can someone please educate me as to why you enjoy them?”

Post below. Either help someone understand, or offer up the ones you don’t understand.

And let’s be nice. Pleaaaaaaaase"

I guess most are to extend foreplay, arousal excitement...

I don’t get pee or poo. Is it a case off something’s got to come out at climax,,,, replacement ejaculation

over a year ago

Spitting

By *acey_RedWoman
over a year ago

Liverpool

Yes, the control is hot. I think it's arousing to subvert gender roles at times as well - I quite like being the one who fucks at times. I also like the actual responses given; the sounds a man makes when being pegged, seeing the precum steadily flowing out of his cock and that gasp of wanting more when you slowly start giving them a lubed up wank. "

Meli that description is hot!

By *odgerMooreMan
over a year ago

Carlisle

Pee ( described earlier ) so I kinda understand but not for me really but Poo ( not the jazzy singing!) play - dont get that at all.

By *pursChick aka ShortieWoman
over a year ago

On a mooch

Yes, the control is hot. I think it's arousing to subvert gender roles at times as well - I quite like being the one who fucks at times. I also like the actual responses given; the sounds a man makes when being pegged, seeing the precum steadily flowing out of his cock and that gasp of wanting more when you slowly start giving them a lubed up wank. "

Spot on

By * Sophie xTV/TS
over a year ago

Derby

"Spitting "

Depends where....on someone, particularly the face then I think it's about dominance and power over another.

In someones mouth during sex I think can be highly intimate if you're both into it.

It's definitely kinky

over a year ago

This just makes me want to do even more

over a year ago

There's definitely a lot I won't do but one I really can't get my head around is choking. I cannot see how it's sexy at all

over a year ago

"There's definitely a lot I won't do but one I really can't get my head around is choking. I cannot see how it's sexy at all"

Ahh see I love it. Dunno why though!

By *acey_RedWoman
over a year ago

Liverpool

"There's definitely a lot I won't do but one I really can't get my head around is choking. I cannot see how it's sexy at all"

For me it's because it takes an incredible level of trust to allow someone control of when you breathe. There's just something about the throat too. It's such a vulnerable place which is why its so intimate to be kissed there. It's like when you know a dog trusts you and submits to you when it shows it's belly. I guess allowing someone to grab your throat is similar. It's also quite primal feeling.

By *hampagne_Supernova_91Man
over a year ago

Manchester

I've always found the Smoking Kink to be a strange one for people to like, it's not for me personally.

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 31/03/20 12:39:36]

over a year ago

"I've always found the Smoking Kink to be a strange one for people to like, it's not for me personally."

Same

over a year ago

"There's definitely a lot I won't do but one I really can't get my head around is choking. I cannot see how it's sexy at all

For me it's because it takes an incredible level of trust to allow someone control of when you breathe. There's just something about the throat too. It's such a vulnerable place which is why its so intimate to be kissed there. It's like when you know a dog trusts you and submits to you when it shows it's belly. I guess allowing someone to grab your throat is similar. It's also quite primal feeling."

That's a great description, thank you. I can see what your saying. Even with the upmost trust I could never do it, absolutely terrifys me but I can't stand my throat being touched.

By * Sophie xTV/TS
over a year ago

Derby

Choking can also be about heightening the pleasure at the point of orgasm too.

To have your head hanging over the side of the bed while you are on your back and right at that point where your orgasm is getting ready to explode, the forced lack of oxygen and the imagined fear of not being able to breathe magnifies your orgasm tenfold

By *ntrigued32Couple
over a year ago

Nottingham

"I would like someone to explain the ropes to me, please.

Jo.Xx

we could be tied up all day though!! have you got the time?? lol "

Plenty of time by the looks of it.

Jo.Xx

Post new Message to Thread