Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Couples contacting you

Jump to newest

By *r blue eyes123 OP   Man
over a year ago

Norfolk Coast

Why do couples contact you then when you read there profile it says there not looking for single guys?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Dont complain

By *elshkinkyMan
over a year ago

south wales

What’s this contact you talk of

By *ntrigued32Couple
over a year ago

Nottingham

"Dont complain "

D.

over a year ago

Because single men are blood hounds and its a numbers game lol where as couples get to pick who they want so if your getting a couple message ya then count ya lucky stars

over a year ago

In my experience they are making an acceptation and branching out

Or, they say that to stop people messaging

Or it’s one of the couple cheating

By *emini ManMan
over a year ago

There and to the left a bit

Probably because they want to do the searching themselves OP and by setting the "Not Looking For Single Men" feature it stops them getting bombarded with messages from single men

over a year ago

I'd be flattered If a couple messaged me with out me messaging them.first

By *tingly ByronMan
over a year ago

In a town Fab forgot

"Why do couples contact you then when you read there profile it says there not looking for single guys?"

Tell 'em to read their own profile and fuck off.

Then block 'em.

over a year ago

The trouble is that saying you want to meet single men is like turning on a fire hose of messages of people wanting to "meet now" or "I want to fuck her pussy tonight" and those who can't be bothered to read the profile.

We do want to meet single men (sometimes!), but we are picky about who we meet and what for. However we can't deal with the constant avalanche of messages that we get if we leave our profile open. Some guys just honestly think that women and couples on here are available to meet 24/7 at the drop of a hat.

over a year ago

"Why do couples contact you then when you read there profile it says there not looking for single guys?"

Or their status says looking for a male or bi male and they have blocked responses from that sex ... lol

Omg

By *offee and KinksCouple
over a year ago

Notts/Derby

We were inundated with men when we turned the "looking for men" on ... so we turned it off and we contact (wink or message) single men who catch our eye ...

Single women/couples are harder to find so we leave those turned on ..

We wouldnt message a single man if we werent intetested in it leading somewhere ..

Vixen

By *orthampton jamesMan
over a year ago

Northampton

"The trouble is that saying you want to meet single men is like turning on a fire hose of messages of people wanting to "meet now" or "I want to fuck her pussy tonight" and those who can't be bothered to read the profile.

We do want to meet single men (sometimes!), but we are picky about who we meet and what for. However we can't deal with the constant avalanche of messages that we get if we leave our profile open. Some guys just honestly think that women and couples on here are available to meet 24/7 at the drop of a hat. "

I think your right I've met a few couples but half of tjem have contacted me, im always polite and respectful an it seems to work for me

over a year ago

"The trouble is that saying you want to meet single men is like turning on a fire hose of messages of people wanting to "meet now" or "I want to fuck her pussy tonight" and those who can't be bothered to read the profile.

We do want to meet single men (sometimes!), but we are picky about who we meet and what for. However we can't deal with the constant avalanche of messages that we get if we leave our profile open. Some guys just honestly think that women and couples on here are available to meet 24/7 at the drop of a hat. "

What are you telling me.your not wow so that's where I've been going wrong all this time lol

By *ee04Man
over a year ago

Thurrock

Most of the couples I have met have not looking for single men on there profile suppose that’s why I never get verifications from them.

I always look at well they must be interested.

I will not contact people who’s profile I don’t match just simple manners.

I have had conversations with people who have messaged me who’s profile I don’t match and will never pint this out I enjoy the chat.

over a year ago

"Most of the couples I have met have not looking for single men on there profile suppose that’s why I never get verifications from them.

"

That is a reason because they don't want to get pestered, we have had (entitled) guys message us before telling us that we should meet them as obviously we do meet single guys as we have verifications from single guys on our profile.

over a year ago

Totally understandable Great profile, by the way - wink wink! Will x

By * Sophie xTV/TS
over a year ago

Derby

I think it's because if they were to put single men on their profiles they would be swamped with single men messaging constantly.

I get quite a few couples and single women messaging me who don't have ts/tv on their profile and when chatting it's for the very same reason....they dont want all and sundry mesaaging them as it's hard work sitting through everything to find the one or two hidden gems they are looking for.

Take it as a compliment OP and run with it

over a year ago

Nothing wrong with that

By *arkus1812Man
over a year ago

Lifes departure lounge NN9 Northamptonshire East not West MidlandsMidlands

A similar situation arises regarding age, I read profile carefully see age parameters are set at 18 - 99 (Default Setting) so send a polite message. get reply saying I am too old. My not so polite reply is "Well change the fucking age settings"

Far too many other issues to mention with Messages and Forum posts when it come to age issues.

By *inky Biscuit DunkerMan
over a year ago

Gloucestershire

It's bloody awful!

Seeing as I'm in a kind mood this afternoon, please forward them over to me & I'll give them a telling off

Post new Message to Thread