Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

LOCKDOWN

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

So the way things are going we’re going to be stuck indoors for a while with everything being closed.... so which one of you cheeky lot fancies isolating with me wouldn’t want to be lonely

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"So the way things are going we’re going to be stuck indoors for a while with everything being closed.... so which one of you cheeky lot fancies isolating with me wouldn’t want to be lonely "

I'll isolate with you.

over a year ago

Iv already got my isolation buddy

By *orthern StarsCouple
over a year ago

Durham, North Yorkshire and can travel

We aren't on isolation yet. Our local town was really busy with old people yesterday which really surprised us.

over a year ago

"Iv already got my isolation buddy "

Damn! Lucky person

over a year ago

London is far far from self isolation, bars and pubs are crawling This won't happen until the PM literally shuts them himself, partying before health in England

over a year ago

ive got an isolation buddy too

over a year ago

"We aren't on isolation yet. Our local town was really busy with old people yesterday which really surprised us."

It’s getting to look a lot more serious nearer London boroughs now more and more people seem to be staying off work. I work for a utility company so we will be working regardless

over a year ago

"London is far far from self isolation, bars and pubs are crawling This won't happen until the PM literally shuts them himself, partying before health in England "

I’m making this weekend a heavy one just incase it does lol

over a year ago

"London is far far from self isolation, bars and pubs are crawling This won't happen until the PM literally shuts them himself, partying before health in England "

over a year ago

This will be the last weekend for one I think, schools close Friday, Ireland closed pubs Sunday and England seem a week behind them, so Sunday midnight will be it I think

over a year ago

"This will be the last weekend for one I think, schools close Friday, Ireland closed pubs Sunday and England seem a week behind them, so Sunday midnight will be it I think "

Better make the most of it then it’s only going to get worse before it gets better

By *orthern StarsCouple
over a year ago

Durham, North Yorkshire and can travel

"We aren't on isolation yet. Our local town was really busy with old people yesterday which really surprised us.

It’s getting to look a lot more serious nearer London boroughs now more and more people seem to be staying off work. I work for a utility company so we will be working regardless "

We live in a remote area so probably will be one of the last places to lockdown. My husband will still have to do his job every single day no matter what happens.

over a year ago

By the seems of it, anyone under the age of 40 are safe, obviously they need to be responsible if they catch it, but anyone under that age, doesn't seem like it'll affect them much that's probably why the younger generation aren't as bothered about going out and carrying on as normal even though they've probably have it without realising it and passing it on and it's like pass the parcel until it reaches someone vulnerable basically

By *ltra72Man
over a year ago

edinburgh

London is meant to be going into lockdown as of Friday, with troops controlling the situation. It’s being made public knowledge today xx. Stay safe

By *eedsasiansCouple
over a year ago

leeds

Yes troops are gonna keep Londoners locked in

By *ltra72Man
over a year ago

edinburgh

over a year ago