Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Scars.....

Jump to newest

By *ecrets4ever OP   Couple
over a year ago

X

So are they off putting or do people see past them?

I have new ones that I’m completely paranoid about. I’ve just posted a picture of them to get an idea of people’s reaction.

I’m finding it a hard thing to come to terms with, especially considering where they are.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *evil_u_knowMan
over a year ago

city

Dated a girl who had a 6 inch scar across her face from when she was assaulted. I forgot it was there.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

People should just see past them, Scars as long as they have healed fully shouldnt stop you having fun, try not to let them bother you, good luck

over a year ago

You don't notice them after a while.

over a year ago

X

Thank you.

I’m struggling to see how you can miss them though! x

over a year ago

Scars, emotional or physical are part of you. Own them and they won't be a big deal for you or anyone who is worth your time getting to know.

X

over a year ago

"So are they off putting or do people see past them?

I have new ones that I’m completely paranoid about. I’ve just posted a picture of them to get an idea of people’s reaction.

I’m finding it a hard thing to come to terms with, especially considering where they are. "

Personally I love imperfections xxx

over a year ago

X

"Scars, emotional or physical are part of you. Own them and they won't be a big deal for you or anyone who is worth your time getting to know.

X"

Thank you. I hope so x

over a year ago

We all have scars, life gives us them

over a year ago

X

I’m finding it a hard thing to come to terms with, especially considering where they are.

Personally I love imperfections xxx"

That’s good to know. I like to think perfection can be a little dull xx

over a year ago

X

"We all have scars, life gives us them "

I just wish they were somewhere else!

over a year ago

Personally I love imperfections xxx

That’s good to know. I like to think perfection can be a little dull xx"

I’m yet to find perfection

over a year ago

"We all have scars, life gives us them

I just wish they were somewhere else!"

Why?

over a year ago

"Thank you.

I’m struggling to see how you can miss them though! x"

It's because they're new that your attention is focused on them. I have a massive scar where I broke my arm and the GF has a shark bite from when she had cancer. We were both gutted at first but they fade and they just become another part of you.

By *candiumWoman
over a year ago

oban

I'm proud of my scars, they are part of me.

over a year ago

X

I think it’s because it’s a ‘sexual’ area.

My other scars don’t bother me at all.

over a year ago

"I'm proud of my scars, they are part of me."

I’m proud of myself, everyone worries far to much

By *andy cane321Couple
over a year ago

Aylesbury

I’m finding it a hard thing to come to terms with, especially considering where they are. "

They're your perfect imperfections its what makes you unique

over a year ago

"I think it’s because it’s a ‘sexual’ area.

My other scars don’t bother me at all. "

Sexuality doesn’t define you, you define yourself

over a year ago

X

I love how accepting you all are xx

By *orthern StarsCouple
over a year ago

Durham, North Yorkshire and can travel

Scars on other people don't bother us in the slightest. In fact they can intrigue us as to the story behind how they got them.

Mrs has a scar that she absoloutely hates though and tries to keep it covered up.

over a year ago

"Scars on other people don't bother us in the slightest. In fact they can intrigue us as to the story behind how they got them.

Mrs has a scar that she absoloutely hates though and tries to keep it covered up."

Very true, I just like people and if I like someone it’s not about the bad it’s about the good

over a year ago

They're your perfect imperfections its what makes you unique "

Couldn't have put it better myself. I would happily trail little kisses all along them x

By *nabelle21Woman
over a year ago

B38

I can imagine that it would take time to get used to them.

People who are into us don't see what we necessarily worry about.

I would think that other people wouldn't worry to much about them either, I know I wouldn't.

I hope that you are well OP x

over a year ago

Scars wouldn't bother most of the decent guys on here. Certainly wouldn't put me off. Try and not let get into your mind and make you paranoid x if it bothers anyone look at it like he's not the one for you x

over a year ago

"Thank you.

I’m struggling to see how you can miss them though! x"

if you are endearing thats what counts, I'm sure most won't be bothered, you look very sexy

By *asmeenTV/TS
over a year ago

STOKE ON TRENT

I have scars

By *ny1localMan
over a year ago

READING

I must admit I'm very self conscious of mine..they're huge (result of serious burns),thankfully only visible when naked. I will say that by far the majority of people don't mind them, and one or two found it a turn on. I've put one pic up for a short time so you can see. Don't worry about yours, your still beautiful.

over a year ago

I have plenty of my own, so they certainly don't bother me.

By *layfullsamMan
over a year ago

Solihull

Anyone who gets through life without getting bumps bruises scars on their body hasn't lived life.

If anyone judges you on your scars it's a reflection on them not you

By *hubbycheckerMan
over a year ago

Porstmouth

I wouldnt worry to much about your scars, your a very attractive looking woman with great assets!

By *em163Man
over a year ago

manchester

Mine did at first but it dosent now

over a year ago

Mine is quite new so it’s very prominent it’s a biggie too which means people gawp when I was at the pool

over a year ago

Scars tell a story.

And I actually really like them on a person, I don't overlook them, I'll often trace them, which could be weird with new ones, but I'd have that discussion with the individual x

over a year ago

There are two types of people; those who are squeamish about the scar on my eyeball, and those who are fascinated by it...

By *atricia ParnelWoman
over a year ago

In a town full of colours

Scars, blemishes etc are all part of your journey in time hopefully you can embrace them.

Personally I don't like to avoid them when playing, unless my friend asks me not to touch them x

By *ove3funCouple
over a year ago

Cheltenham

You are beautiful. In time you'll hopefully come to terms with your scars and own that they are part of your story. In my experience you'll get the odd comment but not on here, people are more accepting in this world

By *essons in LustCouple
over a year ago

huddersfield

I think you look great !

have big scars from c sections and I don’t mind them or any other flat scars and such but I am really struggling with something that’s happened in the last six months that’s left me in a bad mental state tbh

I had to have a fat graft to an area that was obvious after a medical issue and to do that they had to harvest fat from my thighs and abdomen which I thought would be ok although I was happy with them as they were as I had curves and a decent shape ( some pics on here )

They are now a deflated mess with uneven huge dents in my outer thighs and odd inner thighs where they scooped out too much and now my legs are an ugly mess that’s left me depressed and feeling 0 confidence .

I’ve not been out or met up with anyone since and all since my ‘ dressing up ‘ outfits / stockings etc now look awful and you can see a completely changed square a symmetrical body

I am devastated as our normal lives are very stressful for various reasons and this was our release and fun and we had our kinks that gave us lots of pleasure and vitality

I haven’t put any realistic pics of me standing upright since because I can’t even look

I know I’ll have to get used to this but there’s no denying it’s stolen my confidence and made me hide away

I look ok in jeans / tight gym gear etc , it’s when I wear dresses / skirts or bedroom outfits you can see and I have now got a squared off much less pleasing appearance

I don’t even feel confident when I’m answering any messages or even meeting up with a previous regular guy now as I feel that I would have to mention it as it would be obviously different when the clothes come off .

So I know what u mean about worrying but honestly those scars look absolutely fine to me xx

over a year ago

Is there anyone here without either physical, mental or emotional scars? The physical ones are easy, don’t like what you see? Jog on then.. I’ve said before, I’m scar city. Car accident, stabbing, stretch marks.... Am I embarrassed? No. I don’t like photos of them as they can identify me but I have no problem being naked or sexy with the right man...

Chin up! You’re gorgeous

over a year ago

Look fab to me x

By *ecadent_DevonMan
over a year ago

Okehampton

Our scars do not define us, they state simply one thing "I survived". That strength will always be attractive in my book.

By *.L.0460.Woman
over a year ago

Bognor Regis

So, in the last 12 months, I've had 4 cosmetic surgeries following a 10st weightloss. I had a tummy tuck (vertical AND horizontal scar), a buttock lift (which ripped & left 1 inch scar across the top of my backside), an arm lift & I'm now recovering from a thigh lift. My scars are huge & very obvious, plus I'm not exactly a stunner to start with!!

I always pre warn guys about my scars, but not a single one has been bothered by them.

Is yours still fresh? It will fade over time, but seriously, lovely- try not to feel self concious about it. You'll be the only one bothered by it xxx

over a year ago

Hi you really shouldnt give it a moment's thought. Especially when you are as gorgeous as you clearly are. Women always point out their areas they arent happy with whereas us guys never say ..hey i have this huge beer belly or scar etc I understand its harder for women to conform to a beauty image etc but I would go for an overal attractive woman than someone who was just physically beautiful but arrogant or had an unattractive personality with it.

All that said you are ridiculously hot and I would ride you like sea biscuit! Wear you like a glove/ hat! Forget about the scars xx

By *nabelle21Woman
over a year ago

B38

So, in the last 12 months, I've had 4 cosmetic surgeries following a 10st weightloss. I had a tummy tuck (vertical AND horizontal scar), a buttock lift (which ripped & left 1 inch scar across the top of my backside), an arm lift & I'm now recovering from a thigh lift. My scars are huge & very obvious, plus I'm not exactly a stunner to start with!!

I always pre warn guys about my scars, but not a single one has been bothered by them.

Is yours still fresh? It will fade over time, but seriously, lovely- try not to feel self concious about it. You'll be the only one bothered by it xxx"

Wow that's an amazing accomplishment. ..congratulations on the weight loss x

By *.L.0460.Woman
over a year ago

Bognor Regis

Is yours still fresh? It will fade over time, but seriously, lovely- try not to feel self concious about it. You'll be the only one bothered by it xxx

Wow that's an amazing accomplishment. ..congratulations on the weight loss x"

Thank you so much xxx

over a year ago

I have a scar across my left eye from being glassed 15 years ago. I’d never not meet anyone cos they have scars. Stuff like that doesn’t bother me.

over a year ago

I've a massive scar on my tummy. Head full of small scars from my youthful clubbing/bouncer days. They dont bother me and if they bothered anyone else....FUCKEM

By *ustBoWoman
over a year ago

Somewhere in Co. Down

I've a good few scars. I've 2 big ones down my arm where I'd plates put in after breaking it badly years ago. I've a 7 inch one on my hip. And one on my face that you can't really see anymore They don't bother me be er really bothered anyone I've met either.

over a year ago

Hubby has one from a recent cancer op.. From his chest to past his belly button. I find myself drawn to it.. Chick's dig scars

over a year ago

Scars like wrinkles,stretch marks crows feet,laughter lines and all other such things are our life's maps and should be celebrated not dismissed or worried about. Be proud of who you are and what you have gone through

over a year ago

I have loads of scars and I'm proud of every one of them. Shows I've lived.

over a year ago

"I have a scar across my left eye from being glassed 15 years ago. I’d never not meet anyone cos they have scars. Stuff like that doesn’t bother me. "

Annie your photos are fecking awesome!

By *essons in LustCouple
over a year ago

huddersfield

Is yours still fresh? It will fade over time, but seriously, lovely- try not to feel self concious about it. You'll be the only one bothered by it xxx"

X

That’s great

over a year ago

See past them everytime . We are all what we are so no pont worrying about them . We have a several between us x

over a year ago

I see scars as the battle wounds of life. They all tell a unique story and without them we would all be the same and that's boring. Xxxx

over a year ago

X

Hi you really shouldnt give it a moment's thought. Especially when you are as gorgeous as you clearly are. Women always point out their areas they arent happy with whereas us guys never say ..hey i have this huge beer belly or scar etc I understand its harder for women to conform to a beauty image etc but I would go for an overal attractive woman than someone who was just physically beautiful but arrogant or had an unattractive personality with it.

All that said you are ridiculously hot and I would ride you like sea biscuit! Wear you like a glove/ hat! Forget about the scars xx"

Thank you. Your forum comments always make me smile!

By *candiumWoman
over a year ago

oban

"I see scars as the battle wounds of life. They all tell a unique story and without them we would all be the same and that's boring. Xxxx"

This.

over a year ago

I have small scars across my stomach, another large one across my bikini line and one down the side of my left nipple as well as a dent where tissue was removed. No one has ever been put off or mentioned them. Bio oil helps lessen them, but I’m not ashamed they’re part of my life story and I’m still alive to tell the tale x

By *ust RachelTV/TS
over a year ago

Horsham

I have scars on my legs and knees from coming off bikes and motorbikes, I have a nice 3 inch one on my abdomen from an orchidectomy operation. I had one girl kiss this scar, that caused more emotion at the time than the mind blowing sex we had.

They tell a story of your life, it is a poor show if people judge you by them.

Post new Message to Thread