Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Bisexual People

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

You know when you get a bit horny and you're craving some action, do you crave a certain sex?

Like right now I'd really like to kiss a lady, a man just wouldn't be the same. That's not to say tomorrow I won't want a man, it's never constant.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *isaAndNicoleTransTV/TS
over a year ago

Southport / Ellesmere Port

Same here, I float between men, women and other Tgirls, it changes frequently.

By *emini ManMan
over a year ago

There and to the left a bit

I'm am-bi-dextrous that way and is all about the connection and chemistry and not necessarily the gender

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I’m straight so it’s always a guy. Although saying that, I could easily snog some of the women on here.. Fab straight?

over a year ago

"You know when you get a bit horny and you're craving some action, do you crave a certain sex?

Like right now I'd really like to kiss a lady, a man just wouldn't be the same. That's not to say tomorrow I won't want a man, it's never constant. "

Yep, sometimes I crave men sometimes women and sometimes I'm greedy

over a year ago

"You know when you get a bit horny and you're craving some action, do you crave a certain sex?

Like right now I'd really like to kiss a lady, a man just wouldn't be the same. That's not to say tomorrow I won't want a man, it's never constant. "

THIS!!

over a year ago

"I'm am-bi-dextrous that way and is all about the connection and chemistry and not necessarily the gender"

I'd say I'm similar when it comes to actual people, I was thinking more about times when you're alone and get the urge.

over a year ago

"I’m straight so it’s always a guy. Although saying that, I could easily snog some of the women on here.. Fab straight?"

Pucker up then

over a year ago

Generally it’s a woman. My bisexuality is much more situational.

By *nlyIfItsWorthItMan
over a year ago

Newcastle

[Removed by poster at 18/03/20 22:18:50]

By *emini ManMan
over a year ago

"I'm am-bi-dextrous that way and is all about the connection and chemistry and not necessarily the gender

I'd say I'm similar when it comes to actual people, I was thinking more about times when you're alone and get the urge. "

Still comes back to that when it's actual physical contact though - if we're talking fantasising once the horn has been initiated then that may vary between genders as to the nature of the fantasy thoughts but I don't think there's anything specific that dictates which gender it will be, more the thought that enters my head at that moment

By *hetalkingstoveMan
over a year ago

London

"Generally it’s a woman. My bisexuality is much more situational."

Same. Bi play is muchly of a kinky MMF threesome scenario for me.

over a year ago

"I'm am-bi-dextrous that way and is all about the connection and chemistry and not necessarily the gender

I'd say I'm similar when it comes to actual people, I was thinking more about times when you're alone and get the urge.

Still comes back to that when it's actual physical contact though - if we're talking fantasising once the horn has been initiated then that may vary between genders as to the nature of the fantasy thoughts but I don't think there's anything specific that dictates which gender it will be, more the thought that enters my head at that moment"

I think the way that I'm feeling affects it, because I'm quite tired and relaxed right now and the interaction I'd have with a woman would fit into that. I know I could have similar with a man but my brain makes that link.

By *ce WingerMan
over a year ago

P.O. Box DE1 0NQ

"I’m straight so it’s always a guy. Although saying that, I could easily snog some of the women on here.. Fab straight?

Pucker up then "

Stop flirting you naughty little minxes x

By *emini ManMan
over a year ago

Still comes back to that when it's actual physical contact though - if we're talking fantasising once the horn has been initiated then that may vary between genders as to the nature of the fantasy thoughts but I don't think there's anything specific that dictates which gender it will be, more the thought that enters my head at that moment

I think the way that I'm feeling affects it, because I'm quite tired and relaxed right now and the interaction I'd have with a woman would fit into that. I know I could have similar with a man but my brain makes that link. "

I can see that - with me it tends to be wherever my mind goes at a given moment - have a couple of "imaginations" I visit often that involve both genders...sometimes one will appear stronger than the other...sometimes they morph into a kind of androgynous thing

over a year ago

Sometimes I do really want a guy but I ve not acted on it for over a year..I kinda just let it run its course til it dissipates. Last week I put a few daily requests out but got no offers so have left it go. I'm quite picky too..I like sensual and a connection. Not been with a guy for a longgg time but have had periods of cravings

By *obyorkMan
over a year ago

Keighley

Some days I just wake up and want cock. Mostly I’d like to cuddle up with a woman but occasionally I’m desperate to feel a dick in mouth. So yes I swing between the sexes depending on mood

By *ndy64hMan
over a year ago

Plymouth

I suppose sometimes you crave what you don't have available.

You may have met someone where you're enjoying the relationship, but then suddenly crave the opposite, because we all crave a little extra excitement in our lives.

Like chocolate, after so much you want something different.

By *imon_hydeMan
over a year ago

Stockport

I float around like a carrier bag in the wind.

By *uriousKinksterMan
over a year ago

Loughborough

C and I are kinksters who sometimes share with others, and I'm typically the D of the D/s dynamic, but we do sometimes switch. When I'm submitting to her is the only time I have any interest in bi play, but boy is it like the floodgates have opened and its like I have catching up to do

Annoyingly we switched right before the current situation, so scratching the bi itch for us is proving really tricky

over a year ago

I crave different types of sex from my husband, it must be down to my mood/hormones. Some days I need rough dom sex (most days) then other times I'm in a love making mood.

I often go into a lovely daydream of a warm soft lady kiss with our breats pushing up against each others.

Then I get carried away and have to visit the club to see if I can turn that daydream into reality

over a year ago

"I’m straight so it’s always a guy. Although saying that, I could easily snog some of the women on here.. Fab straight?"

over a year ago

Im bi but there are women in here saying they are bi but im unsure anyone else come across this..

By *ee04Man
over a year ago

Thurrock

I have to say it’s mainly t girls and women when it comes to kissing. I have kissed guys but it’s normally a really hot action.

I’ve just read this back and it sounds fucked up, but it’s true

By *dam1971Man
over a year ago

Bedford

It’s being pansexual, perfectly normal and doesn’t necessarily mean a fetish about Neverland

over a year ago

Yes definitely! Been a while since I had some lady lovin

By *notherGirlTV/TS
over a year ago

Somewhere

I’ve kind of felt a little like this Prince lyric, from Anna Stesia ...

“Have you ever wanted to play with someone so much you’d take anyone, boy or girl?”

It’s nice to kiss. xxx

Boys though. That scratchy stubble thing that makes your nose, lips and chin red for a day ...

Get a good shave!

By *dam1971Man
over a year ago

Bedford

"Yes definitely! Been a while since I had some lady lovin "

That’s different, you’d fuck anyone

over a year ago

"Yes definitely! Been a while since I had some lady lovin

That’s different, you’d fuck anyone "