Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

God why did I do that today.

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

I feel so stupid. I went to my local fish and chip shop, and ordered my food. I know the owners as a customer, ie just small talk etc. There was a guy stood next to me, I didn't pay much attention and just continued passing pleasantries, you know " hi, how have you been, been busy blah blah blah." The girl who was behind the counter, started putting chips on the paper, in the little plastic plate thing. I then leant over the counter and started to eat some of the chips from the plate, whilst she was going back to the plate where my fish was, only she picked up a sausage and put it on the chips. I said to her no I ordered fish, still holding my second helping of chips, in my fingers. She only went and told me it was the frigging guys order stood next to me. Awe shit I could have died, he looked at me with total disgust, paid for his food and left having been asked whether he wanted salt and vinegar,as she wrapped the sausage and chips I had been eating. I was so embarrassed, I could not get out of there quick enough. Who else has had an embarrassing moment like this and what was it. Feel so stupid.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I went to have a new tyre fitted on my car , my strap on was in the boot. (silly I know) I turned away to answer a call on my mobile n wen I turned round the guy was in the boot looking for wheel nut adapter! He looked at me smiled, then closed the boot. The adapter he was looking for was in my pocket ( so he wouldn't look in the boot for it with spare tyre! ) as I gave it to him I said " well now you know how I like to spend my spare time!" he went red and so did I .

over a year ago

Thats a first a guy not wanting a woman to nibble his sausage! You should have given him a POKE.........in the ribs!

over a year ago

Omg, that's mortifying!! I've done some silly things but actually can't think of anything right now.

If I had been you I would have apologised a million times and offered to pay it for him.

It's quite funny though.

over a year ago

"I feel so stupid. I went to my local fish and chip shop, and ordered my food. I know the owners as a customer, ie just small talk etc. There was a guy stood next to me, I didn't pay much attention and just continued passing pleasantries, you know " hi, how have you been, been busy blah blah blah." The girl who was behind the counter, started putting chips on the paper, in the little plastic plate thing. I then leant over the counter and started to eat some of the chips from the plate, whilst she was going back to the plate where my fish was, only she picked up a sausage and put it on the chips. I said to her no I ordered fish, still holding my second helping of chips, in my fingers. She only went and told me it was the frigging guys order stood next to me. Awe shit I could have died, he looked at me with total disgust, paid for his food and left having been asked whether he wanted salt and vinegar,as she wrapped the sausage and chips I had been eating. I was so embarrassed, I could not get out of there quick enough. Who else has had an embarrassing moment like this and what was it. Feel so stupid. "

Easy mistake, the chippy could have swapped the chips and removed the embarrassment? Don't feel bad you saved him a few calories.

over a year ago

I felt so stupid, he sort of just grunted at me, then walked out. I said to the girl behind the counter that I didn't realise. She just ignored me. I just wanted the earth to open up and swallow me.

Forum Mod

over a year ago

Aawwww I think its really funny

Im sure ive done just as many embarrassing things,I seem to have a mental block though..........probably for the best really

over a year ago

came outa the pub toilets with me skirt tucked in me knickers

By *londeCazWoman
over a year ago

Arse End of the Universe, Cumbria

"came outa the pub toilets with me skirt tucked in me knickers "

I did that at a wedding reception

over a year ago

"came outa the pub toilets with me skirt tucked in me knickers

I did that at a wedding reception "

lol - I always doubled check now!

over a year ago

i think we've all done that at some point lol

By *iamondsmiles.Woman
over a year ago

little house on the praire

Sorry but i think thats hysterical, i got one outside a chip shop. My step dad had a car years ago that wasnt many the same, my friend lived near the chipshop. when i walked by his car was outside the chip shop so i opened the door and got in for a lift home a few minutes later someone opened the door and it wasnt my stepdad, i was sat in someone elses car. I got millions of them lol

over a year ago

My 4 yr old daughter found our swingers club membership card (lachambre) and took it to school in her reading book bag....home time her teacher handed it back to me in a little brown envelope.... all the mums were around and I stood there the colour of a tomato x

over a year ago

"Sorry but i think thats hysterical, i got one outside a chip shop. My step dad had a car years ago that wasnt many the same, my friend lived near the chipshop. when i walked by his car was outside the chip shop so i opened the door and got in for a lift home a few minutes later someone opened the door and it wasnt my stepdad, i was sat in someone elses car. I got millions of them lol"

hahaha, you got in the car?

By *iamondsmiles.Woman
over a year ago

little house on the praire

"Sorry but i think thats hysterical, i got one outside a chip shop. My step dad had a car years ago that wasnt many the same, my friend lived near the chipshop. when i walked by his car was outside the chip shop so i opened the door and got in for a lift home a few minutes later someone opened the door and it wasnt my stepdad, i was sat in someone elses car. I got millions of them lol

hahaha, you got in the car?"

went on a date for a whole night with the wrong lad once but will save that for another night

By *ont Ask Dont GetWoman
over a year ago

amersham

In the days when you weren't allowed to put electrical items in your suit case, had a vibrator go off in the security check at the airport...kids were there so I said 'oh dear, my toothbrush' ... it was all I could think of...the guard was peeing himself!

Forum Mod

over a year ago

Once was persuaded to go in a steam room at a gym,went in could'nt see a thing and sat straight on top of a man that was laying on the bench along the wall

He squeaked when I sat on him!

over a year ago

My husband once dropped me off at the local Indian as he went and parked the car round the corner, i paid for my order and walked round the corner and got into the car, it wasn't till my hubby asked me what i'd got him that i realised...... i'd got into the wrong car, luckily the driver was a guy i used to go to school with and i gave him a cuddle and appologised ...kinda! (her)

over a year ago

"Once was persuaded to go in a steam room at a gym,went in could'nt see a thing and sat straight on top of a man that was laying on the bench along the wall

He squeaked when I sat on him! "

haha that reminded me for a couple of years ago i went in the hot tub at the gym, now for anyone whos never been to chameleons club i'll explain how their jacuzzi works, the bubbles are on a timer and when they go off you have to wave at the sensor to get them going again, anyway i live very close to the club so theres a lot of people round me who goes, anyway to get back to the story i was sat in the hot tub at the gym and the bubbles went off and the guy sat across from me stuck his hand up and waved, think he realised what he was doing and very quickly put his hand back in the water, i couldnt help but laugh and felt like saying....bet i know where you go, but i didnt lol

over a year ago

so did I! ... at my dad's wedding (marrying his xth wife)

My grandad pointed it out to EVERYONE before telling me.

over a year ago

Now that would of been a great sight

Post new Message to Thread