Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Worst trait

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

What’s your worst trait? Be honest.

I’m a lot of good things but boy am I stubborn! Is headstrong the same as stubborn though?

Wish I wasn’t but I always have been.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I'm very inpatient.

over a year ago

"I'm very inpatient. "

Oh god yes and that!

By *B69Woman
over a year ago

Wiltshire

I’m with you on being stubborn, once I’ve made my mind up there’s no changing me, very frustrating for others at times

By *hunky GentMan
over a year ago

Maldon and Peterborough

I'm too nice and forgiving.

By *eeky goodnessMan
over a year ago

Worcester

Supposedly it my niceness

over a year ago

"I’m with you on being stubborn, once I’ve made my mind up there’s no changing me, very frustrating for others at times"

It is and it’s not done me any favours a lot of the time either.

over a year ago

I'm alwas over thinking things

over a year ago

"I'm too nice and forgiving. "

I’d say that was a good thing though chunks

I think I am too nice sometimes but not so much forgiving.

By *candiumWoman
over a year ago

oban

I have problems understanding other people's thought streams.

over a year ago

Over thinking.

over a year ago

At times I can be too immature.

over a year ago

For me, overthinking.

For others, my stubbornness when I think I'm right and they won't listen to reason!

By *hunky GentMan
over a year ago

Maldon and Peterborough

"I'm too nice and forgiving.

I think I am too nice sometimes but not so much forgiving. "

But people end up using me and its me that pays for it.

over a year ago

I'm finicky

over a year ago

"I have problems understanding other people's thought streams."

Yes I agree. I do find myself thinking how can people think like that!? Or I really can’t get my head around that.

over a year ago

"For me, overthinking.

For others, my stubbornness when I think I'm right and they won't listen to reason! "

Yep!!

over a year ago

I have a temper. It simmers, explodes and then everything is good again... for a while.

over a year ago

My worst trait is not being able to give my full attention.. I'm easily distracted

over a year ago

But people end up using me and its me that pays for it. "

I get that. I used to be like that but I think recent life has changed me a bit. It’s accepting that not everyone thinks, cares, respects etc like you do. It’s difficult x

over a year ago

"I have a temper. It simmers, explodes and then everything is good again... for a while. "

Have to admit to not being sure about you at first. But you’re bloody brilliant. Especially once i’d met you! Shows how th’internet can be deceiving x

over a year ago

Suspiciousness.

I'm wary of people and their intentions, however it's people that have made this the case.

Holding on to past life lessons. Letting go of them completely has the capacity to leave me vulnerable, and there's plenty of experiences I don't want to relive.

P

over a year ago

"Suspiciousness.

I'm wary of people and their intentions, however it's people that have made this the case.

Holding on to past life lessons. Letting go of them completely has the capacity to leave me vulnerable, and there's plenty of experiences I don't want to relive.

P"

Those barriers eh? I can never let them down fully. It’s sad really x

By *ust PeachyWoman
over a year ago

Prestonish

"I'm very inpatient.

Oh god yes and that!"

Yep - stubborn and impatient here too!

Been told the kids can’t go to school for 2 weeks and I can’t go to work for 2 weeks (I imagine they’ll be laying off staff soon so that’ll make me a prime candidate) - all because my daughter had a temperature for under 24hrs due to her ongoing issues with IBS. Apparently there’s no contingency within the current ‘lockdown’ procedures for illnesses other than corona virus which can cause a temperature!

As she gets these symptoms roughly once a month - it means I’ll be perpetually off work and the kids - who are in year 10 and year 11 - don’t get to go to school.

My daughter - who has mental health issues - is having all our panic attacks on a regular basis!

And me? I can’t have sex so I stocked up on chocolate! Should’ve bought some bigger pants!

(And breathe!)

over a year ago

"Suspiciousness.

P"

It was actually your comment on the toilet roll thread that prompted this thread

over a year ago

"I'm very inpatient.

Oh god yes and that!

Yep - stubborn and impatient here too!

Been told the kids can’t go to school for 2 weeks and I can’t go to work for 2 weeks (I imagine they’ll be laying off staff soon so that’ll make me a prime candidate) - all because my daughter had a temperature for under 24hrs due to her ongoing issues with IBS. Apparently there’s no contingency within the current ‘lockdown’ procedures for illnesses other than corona virus which can cause a temperature!

As she gets these symptoms roughly once a month - it means I’ll be perpetually off work and the kids - who are in year 10 and year 11 - don’t get to go to school.

My daughter - who has mental health issues - is having all our panic attacks on a regular basis!

And me? I can’t have sex so I stocked up on chocolate! Should’ve bought some bigger pants!

(And breathe!) "

Oh peachey. I’m trying not to think of when school closes! I’ll be having constant panic attacks! x

over a year ago

"Suspiciousness.

P

Those barriers eh? I can never let them down fully. It’s sad really x"

It is sad. I want to surrender to the universe and one day I hope I can, but surrendering means trusting completely and letting go.... and there's normally a snake waiting to bite.

Maybe on my deathbed eh.

P

over a year ago

"I have a temper. It simmers, explodes and then everything is good again... for a while.

Have to admit to not being sure about you at first. But you’re bloody brilliant. Especially once i’d met you! Shows how th’internet can be deceiving x"

Awwww. Thanks duck

By *wisted999Man
over a year ago

North Bucks

Temper and dark side. Can’t seem to let go of guilt.

Deffo the worst side of me.

over a year ago

"Suspiciousness.

P

It was actually your comment on the toilet roll thread that prompted this thread "

More than bog roll I'll set fire too believe me.

P

over a year ago

"Suspiciousness.

P

Those barriers eh? I can never let them down fully. It’s sad really x

It is sad. I want to surrender to the universe and one day I hope I can, but surrendering means trusting completely and letting go.... and there's normally a snake waiting to bite.

Maybe on my deathbed eh.

P"

I get you. x

over a year ago

"Suspiciousness.

P

It was actually your comment on the toilet roll thread that prompted this thread

P"

Haha I’m the one who if I’m in a parking space and someone’s beeping me to hurry up I will literally stay there till they give up or one of us dies!!

over a year ago

"I have a temper. It simmers, explodes and then everything is good again... for a while.

Have to admit to not being sure about you at first. But you’re bloody brilliant. Especially once i’d met you! Shows how th’internet can be deceiving x"

It was exactly the same for me. With both of you ladies actually. But I'm happy to say I was wrong and I think you are both brilliant. Xx

over a year ago

Have to admit to not being sure about you at first. But you’re bloody brilliant. Especially once i’d met you! Shows how th’internet can be deceiving x

It was exactly the same for me. With both of you ladies actually. But I'm happy to say I was wrong and I think you are both brilliant. Xx"

Yes. You and I had some moments! Haha x

over a year ago

It was exactly the same for me. With both of you ladies actually. But I'm happy to say I was wrong and I think you are both brilliant. Xx

Yes. You and I had some moments! Haha x"

And I'm sure we will have more but it just goes to show you can still be lovely and supportive even if you disagree on almost everything.

By *B69Woman
over a year ago

Wiltshire

"I’m with you on being stubborn, once I’ve made my mind up there’s no changing me, very frustrating for others at times

It is and it’s not done me any favours a lot of the time either. "

Yes but being true to yourself and sticking with your decision can also be a positive thing

over a year ago

I am known to be very stubborn to the point of pig/dickheadedness.. But it only really comes out when I've been wronged in a bad way, as in holding a grudge.

Really not my best feature. I know this, I can forgive quite easy, but depending on situation, do not let go easy....

So take heed, two strikes and your off my Christmas card list haha

over a year ago

And I'm sure we will have more but it just goes to show you can still be lovely and supportive even if you disagree on almost everything. "

I agree. It’s about respecting other people’s views and not getting personal. Estella and I are probably the most opposite you could get but I adore her!

over a year ago

And I'm sure we will have more but it just goes to show you can still be lovely and supportive even if you disagree on almost everything. "

Exactly

over a year ago

"I am known to be very stubborn to the point of pig/dickheadedness.. But it only really comes out when I've been wronged in a bad way, as in holding a grudge.

Really not my best feature. I know this, I can forgive quite easy, but depending on situation, do not let go easy....

So take heed, two strikes and your off my Christmas card list haha"

By *rindiMan
over a year ago

chester

As others have found, being the nice guy isn't always a great winning trait here. However, im happy being me, and hope others see that as a plus.

over a year ago

"Suspiciousness.

P

P

Haha I’m the one who if I’m in a parking space and someone’s beeping me to hurry up I will literally stay there till they give up or one of us dies!! "

I'd be a fucker if I could drive and got beeped at in a parking space. I'd have to get out the car and kindly remind them that honking their fucking horn has not sped things up at all, in fact it has caused me to get out my car and come and have a quiet word about honking, and how it could be scary for an old person or mum with a baby, or anyone at all. Then I would suggest very politely that they take more care over horn use, and save it for when it's actually necessary rather than when they choose to deem it necessary to let another person know they require the parking space said person is currently in.

Coz said person isn't a cunt, and WOULD have left the space as soon as they could and were ready to, but now it's been 10 minutes.... and they're still waiting to get in that space because they insulted the intelligence of someone by beeping to let them know they were there when they didn't need to, coz the person in the space already knew and was preparing to make way for them anyway.

P

over a year ago

"I am known to be very stubborn to the point of pig/dickheadedness.. But it only really comes out when I've been wronged in a bad way, as in holding a grudge.

"

What I really wanted to say was...

I'm an egotistical megalomaniac with narcissistic tendancies and homicidal rage, but I'm trying to make friends here

over a year ago

"Suspiciousness.

P

P

Haha I’m the one who if I’m in a parking space and someone’s beeping me to hurry up I will literally stay there till they give up or one of us dies!!

I'd be a fucker if I could drive and got beeped at in a parking space. I'd have to get out the car and kindly remind them that honking their fucking horn has not sped things up at all, in fact it has caused me to get out my car and come and have a quiet word about honking, and how it could be scary for an old person or mum with a baby, or anyone at all. Then I would suggest very politely that they take more care over horn use, and save it for when it's actually necessary rather than when they choose to deem it necessary to let another person know they require the parking space said person is currently in.

Coz said person isn't a cunt, and WOULD have left the space as soon as they could and were ready to, but now it's been 10 minutes.... and they're still waiting to get in that space because they insulted the intelligence of someone by beeping to let them know they were there when they didn't need to, coz the person in the space already knew and was preparing to make way for them anyway.

P"

Haha. Love it

over a year ago

What I really wanted to say was...

I'm an egotistical megalomaniac with narcissistic tendancies and homicidal rage, but I'm trying to make friends here "

By *atricia ParnelWoman
over a year ago

In a town full of colours

My bluntness has got me into some interesting situations, luckily my dominant logical reasoning side balances it out

By *hunky GentMan
over a year ago

Maldon and Peterborough

"My bluntness has got me into some interesting situations, luckily my dominant logical reasoning side balances it out "

Logical????

Lol

over a year ago

"My bluntness has got me into some interesting situations, luckily my dominant logical reasoning side balances it out "

Yes I’m quite blunt sometimes x

By *naswingdressWoman
over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

Self doubt. I'm a lot better than I used to be, but I need to be less quick to blame myself.

By *hunky GentMan
over a year ago

Maldon and Peterborough

"Self doubt. I'm a lot better than I used to be, but I need to be less quick to blame myself."

I still think you're a lovely lady that has a lot to offer. You have a big heart. Xx

By *eliWoman
over a year ago

Overthinking is definitely an issue of mine. I'm also quite prone to not speaking up - if I'm unhappy with something I feel bad for saying it until it sort of comes out. I am getting a lot better at being open but... work in progress.

over a year ago

Tilting at windmills, regardless of the consequences.

over a year ago

"What’s your worst trait? Be honest.

I’m a lot of good things but boy am I stubborn! Is headstrong the same as stubborn though?

Wish I wasn’t but I always have been. "

Exactly this

By *ionelhutzMan
over a year ago

liverpool

Too sensitive

Should stand up for myself more

By *teveanddebsCouple
over a year ago

Norwich

Honesty

By *elshkinkyMan
over a year ago

south wales

Sarcasm...

Outspoken ....

Impatient

Direct

By *atricia ParnelWoman
over a year ago

In a town full of colours

"My bluntness has got me into some interesting situations, luckily my dominant logical reasoning side balances it out

Logical????

Lol"

Sarky git

over a year ago

"Sarcasm...

Outspoken ....

Impatient

Direct

"

Are you me?!!

By *hunky GentMan
over a year ago

Maldon and Peterborough

"My bluntness has got me into some interesting situations, luckily my dominant logical reasoning side balances it out

Logical????

Lol

Sarky git "

Yes, and???

By *ot-AshMan
over a year ago

London

I am too cautious and always arrive everywhere far too early but I'm trying to improve this.

By *ily WhiteWoman
over a year ago

?

I go beyond stubbornness into pigheadedness - you'd have more luck moving Mount Everest than me when I've made up my mind.

over a year ago

But people end up using me and its me that pays for it.

I get that. I used to be like that but I think recent life has changed me a bit. It’s accepting that not everyone thinks, cares, respects etc like you do. It’s difficult x"

Ive had to learn that not everyone has good in them and you have to walk away for youre own good.

I was a rescuer, now im a coach. Self care isnt selfish, its vital.

As an empath ive had to learn to protect myself through councilling

By *ad steMan
over a year ago

Southport

Brutal honesty not always a good thing but if you don't want the truth or my honest opinion don't ask

over a year ago

Farting!

By *pursChick aka ShortieWoman
over a year ago

On a mooch

Stubbornness.... once I’ve decided something there is no going back

over a year ago

Always being right and being extremely sarcastic

By *nabelle21Woman
over a year ago

B38

Stubbornness and

I can be indecisive. A bit of a mix that!

By *ex HolesMan
over a year ago

Up North

My filter for BS always gets blocked very easily

over a year ago

Self doubt and insecurity, struggle thinking I’m good enough at times, but working on that and developing a thicker skin every day.

I also care too much, so it’s easy to hurt me- lol, working on that too x

Viv xx

By *naswingdressWoman
over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

"Self doubt and insecurity, struggle thinking I’m good enough at times, but working on that and developing a thicker skin every day.

Viv xx"

Are you me? x

over a year ago

"Self doubt and insecurity, struggle thinking I’m good enough at times, but working on that and developing a thicker skin every day.

Viv xx

Are you me? x"

Haha, we definitely seem to share a lot of the same traits xx

over a year ago

the older I'm getting the worse I've become.

I was the most relaxed tolerant person ever

Now I like everything my way and on my terms

I've basically turned into my parents

By *pank5000Couple
over a year ago

Newcastle upon Tyne

I consider myself fairly easy going, likeable, pleasant etc but in times of stress I have a narcissistic streak that's pretty unpleasant.

By *iamondCougarWoman
over a year ago

Norfuck! / Lincolnshire

I’m pretty easy going for the main and I get along with most but poke me with a stick ...... that’s it your out!

And yeah I’m dam stubborn too

By *aven RedWoman
over a year ago

Liverpool

I have a really, really bad temper when I'm crossed, if anyone I care for gets hurt, or if I see an injustice. I'm also very impatient and stubborn. Other than that I'm a catch haha x

By *a LunaWoman
over a year ago

South

I have a few.

Fiery temperament

Moody

Selfish (unless it’s to do with my mum or my kids)

No patience (I reserve it all for my youngest)

Jealous in relationships, but that’s a side effect of dating shady men.

By *uriousscouserWoman
over a year ago

Wirral

I see things in a very binary black and white way, I lack subtlety and nuance. It makes me hard to deal with at times but it also makes me very decisive when it comes to huge life choices.

By *rivateparts!Man
over a year ago

Walking down the only road I've ever known!

I'm always doubt my own abilities.

over a year ago

I can’t suffer fools...

By *elshkinkyMan
over a year ago

south wales

"Sarcasm...

Outspoken ....

Impatient

Direct

Are you me?!! "

Apparently I missed out demanding

By *aven RedWoman
over a year ago

Liverpool

"I have a really, really bad temper when I'm crossed, if anyone I care for gets hurt, or if I see an injustice. I'm also very impatient and stubborn. Other than that I'm a catch haha x"

I don't trust easy but when I do I'm the most loyal person you will know x

over a year ago

"I can’t suffer fools... "

Haha same.. dont take fools lightly

over a year ago

"I have a really, really bad temper when I'm crossed, if anyone I care for gets hurt, or if I see an injustice. I'm also very impatient and stubborn. Other than that I'm a catch haha x

I don't trust easy but when I do I'm the most loyal person you will know x"

I’m the same, I find it really hard to trust anyone, but when I find someone who I can let my guard down with, and who proves to me I can do that safely I’m a very open and loyal person. But the guards go back up easily, and I will tend to distance myself, at the same time as staying loyal, until I know if it’s safe to trust again.

I don’t give up on someone I care about easily though x

Viv x

over a year ago

Well if we are allowed more than one, you'd better pull up a chair....

By *asmeenTV/TS
over a year ago

STOKE ON TRENT

Temper at times

over a year ago

"I have a really, really bad temper when I'm crossed, if anyone I care for gets hurt, or if I see an injustice. I'm also very impatient and stubborn. Other than that I'm a catch haha x

I don't trust easy but when I do I'm the most loyal person you will know x"

Same x

over a year ago

"Sarcasm...

Outspoken ....

Impatient

Direct

Are you me?!!

Apparently I missed out demanding "

Cheeky

By *asmeenTV/TS
over a year ago

STOKE ON TRENT

High maintenance

By *heffmMan
over a year ago

sheffield

"I'm very inpatient. "
impatient.. bad spelling a pet hate

over a year ago

Moody bitch

over a year ago

"Sarcasm...

Outspoken ....

Impatient

Direct

Are you me?!!

Apparently I missed out demanding "

You did

over a year ago

"Sarcasm...

Outspoken ....

Impatient

Direct

Are you me?!!

You did "

Oi you! I’m specific not demanding. There a difference

By *elshkinkyMan
over a year ago

south wales

"Sarcasm...

Outspoken ....

Impatient

Direct

Are you me?!!

You did

Oi you! I’m specific not demanding. There a difference "

I think it was directed my way.. and your comment has just indicated another trait for you

over a year ago

"Sarcasm...

Outspoken ....

Impatient

Direct

Are you me?!!

You did

I think it was directed my way.. and your comment has just indicated another trait for you "

She probably meant me too lol. What’s that then?

By *elshkinkyMan
over a year ago

south wales

"Sarcasm...

Outspoken ....

Impatient

Direct

Are you me?!!

You did

I think it was directed my way.. and your comment has just indicated another trait for you

She probably meant me too lol. What’s that then? "

Scary

over a year ago

"Sarcasm...

Outspoken ....

Impatient

Direct

Are you me?!!

You did

She probably meant me too lol. What’s that then?

Scary "

. People have got me wrong. I’m a pussy cat really

over a year ago

getting easily irritated when having my time wasted on fab when instead i should easily forget about it and move on

By *inky Biscuit DunkerMan
over a year ago

Gloucestershire

Stubborn

Occasionally grumpy

Post new Message to Thread