Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Been cought

Jump to newest

By *ustfunandgames OP   Man
over a year ago

st Albans / NSA fantasy fun

Has anyone been cought playing with themselves.

At work

Home

Car

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Been caught at home and at work

over a year ago

No, my masturbation habits are between me and my internet service provider

By *win cherries99Woman
over a year ago

Sticks & Stones

Been caught last week after I’d been playing with myself and sent a picture of it to my hubby, I forgot about the picture later in the day my colleague asked if she could see the pictures from an activity I’d organised the day before, I was flicking through them & low and behold flashed me sat with my dress up, stockinged legs splayed and my fingers in my pussy that you could see as I had crotchless knickers on!

By *elshkinkyMan
over a year ago

south wales

"Been caught last week after I’d been playing with myself and sent a picture of it to my hubby, I forgot about the picture later in the day my colleague asked if she could see the pictures from an activity I’d organised the day before, I was flicking through them & low and behold flashed me sat with my dress up, stockinged legs splayed and my fingers in my pussy that you could see as I had crotchless knickers on! "

Unless you share the pic no one will believe you

over a year ago

"Been caught last week after I’d been playing with myself and sent a picture of it to my hubby, I forgot about the picture later in the day my colleague asked if she could see the pictures from an activity I’d organised the day before, I was flicking through them & low and behold flashed me sat with my dress up, stockinged legs splayed and my fingers in my pussy that you could see as I had crotchless knickers on! "

Sounds awesome and I will defo use today when wanking in he office

By *heorgasmaddictMan
over a year ago

Liverpool

Wow!

Whenever someone is looking through my phone pics there is always that panic!!

By *inky Biscuit DunkerMan
over a year ago

Gloucestershire

I caught the foreskin in my flies once.

I should never get in out in my office

Post new Message to Thread