Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Not feeling fab?

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Mental health,pescription, addiction, alcoholic, grieving, suicidal, self harming, scared, hurt, lonely, isolated, wierd, depressed, anziety, anything yous qish to discuss and chat/relate and realise your not the only one who suffers?? Im a mess at times aswell and open to chat listen and maybe give advise if needed x

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

As much as I am sane for the now (Thank God ) Nice thread as there might be someone out there that wants to talk about fragile stuff Kindness all the way

By *az080378Woman
over a year ago

Cromer

"Mental health,pescription, addiction, alcoholic, grieving, suicidal, self harming, scared, hurt, lonely, isolated, wierd, depressed, anziety, anything yous qish to discuss and chat/relate and realise your not the only one who suffers?? Im a mess at times aswell and open to chat listen and maybe give advise if needed x"

I have been thinking about the need for this kind of thread too.

I'm usually pretty good at keeping it all together but this evening I'm struggling!

Great idea OP

over a year ago

Struggles are real we all encounter them.. but can u count all the struggles touve ever had? If u can then count how many still bother you? Probably half or none from the past.. that my dear is progress, we adapt. What is a struggle now in sox months its either forgotten about or overcome.

over a year ago

Exactly, lets hope we see many open up and feel our support x

over a year ago

I've felt 100x better since I started using the forums on here. I spend waaaay too much time on them but I'm smiling the entire time I'm on.

By *erdyWoman
over a year ago

wiltshire

"I've felt 100x better since I started using the forums on here. I spend waaaay too much time on them but I'm smiling the entire time I'm on. "
Ahhhh sweet

over a year ago

That's what it's all about, having fun, enjoying yourself, making some new friends in a kinky or in a friendly way and feeling positive

"I've felt 100x better since I started using the forums on here. I spend waaaay too much time on them but I'm smiling the entire time I'm on. "

over a year ago

Life should be fun positive and kinky.. one life live it.. young dumb and full of fun.. people give me hope

over a year ago

It's good you're feeling the good energies around, there's a lot of it in the forums, I've been using it a lot lately, and I have barely ran into any idiots, so you're pretty safe

"Life should be fun positive and kinky.. one life live it.. young dumb and full of fun.. people give me hope "

over a year ago

"It's good you're feeling the good energies around, there's a lot of it in the forums, I've been using it a lot lately, and I have barely ran into any idiots, so you're pretty safe

Life should be fun positive and kinky.. one life live it.. young dumb and full of fun.. people give me hope "

U can pm me if u want?

over a year ago

"That's what it's all about, having fun, enjoying yourself, making some new friends in a kinky or in a friendly way and feeling positive "

This is it. I've had a terrible year and hit serious depression late last year. It's funny how a simple thing like joining in on the forums has brightened me up so much. It's great to get a flirt with some of the women on here. Plus I get a good laugh with some of lads and TV'S too!

over a year ago

"It's good you're feeling the good energies around, there's a lot of it in the forums, I've been using it a lot lately, and I have barely ran into any idiots, so you're pretty safe

Life should be fun positive and kinky.. one life live it.. young dumb and full of fun.. people give me hope "

U can pm me if u want?

over a year ago

I'm really sorry to hear about the year you have had.. You seem really lovely and you really have nothing to feel bad about It's being in a constant positive conversation and we all need them, so I'm glad the little things have made good changes for you Exactly, being on here gives everyone abit if everything, so I can see why it would have good effect on people You are very sociable and fun in the threads Mr. Bants, we are all glad to have you around definitely

"That's what it's all about, having fun, enjoying yourself, making some new friends in a kinky or in a friendly way and feeling positive

This is it. I've had a terrible year and hit serious depression late last year. It's funny how a simple thing like joining in on the forums has brightened me up so much. It's great to get a flirt with some of the women on here. Plus I get a good laugh with some of lads and TV'S too! "

over a year ago

You're welcome to open a message with me

Life should be fun positive and kinky.. one life live it.. young dumb and full of fun.. people give me hope

U can pm me if u want?"

over a year ago

"I'm really sorry to hear about the year you have had.. You seem really lovely and you really have nothing to feel bad about It's being in a constant positive conversation and we all need them, so I'm glad the little things have made good changes for you Exactly, being on here gives everyone abit if everything, so I can see why it would have good effect on people You are very sociable and fun in the threads Mr. Bants, we are all glad to have you around definitely "

Thank you for your kind words. I really do feel welcome in here and have spoke with many really nice people. A few I chat with regular via PM's or on kik too.

Fab has helped to take my mind of my tragedies and helped me see the good in people and my own life again. I've had regular counselling too and hey, it'll soon be proper biking season for me to get out for runs!

By *hedevilKTWoman
over a year ago

milton keynes

We all get dark periods for differant reasons nice people out there that get it and willing to pass on knowledge or time

over a year ago

You're very welcome

Sameeee, there are so many amazing people in the forums that really make the effort, and make it fun all the time to talk about virtually everything and obviously have barrels of laughs with it

Sounds like you needed a year out, just relax, get your head in the right place at your speed, and then it all clicked back together making small adjustments and changes, and for anyone that overcomes their own demons and gets to the other side, gets my respect all day long I'm glad you're in a good head space now, and with talking now, I can sense a vibrant person, excited about life, so I'm happy for you

"I'm really sorry to hear about the year you have had.. You seem really lovely and you really have nothing to feel bad about It's being in a constant positive conversation and we all need them, so I'm glad the little things have made good changes for you Exactly, being on here gives everyone abit if everything, so I can see why it would have good effect on people You are very sociable and fun in the threads Mr. Bants, we are all glad to have you around definitely

Thank you for your kind words. I really do feel welcome in here and have spoke with many really nice people. A few I chat with regular via PM's or on kik too.

Fab has helped to take my mind of my tragedies and helped me see the good in people and my own life again. I've had regular counselling too and hey, it'll soon be proper biking season for me to get out for runs! "

over a year ago

I agree, well said

"We all get dark periods for differant reasons nice people out there that get it and willing to pass on knowledge or time"

over a year ago

"Mental health,pescription, addiction, alcoholic, grieving, suicidal, self harming, scared, hurt, lonely, isolated, wierd, depressed, anziety, anything yous qish to discuss and chat/relate and realise your not the only one who suffers?? Im a mess at times aswell and open to chat listen and maybe give advise if needed x"

Got to admit, my first thought when I started reading was "shit this dudes seriously fucked up" great thread OP I may come back to this when my self isolation starts to get to me.

over a year ago

Great thread OP! My week has hit the shitter and it's only Tuesday

Its amazing how playing, chatting and flirting on here can help although I'm all out of good moods tonight now so I'm going to lurk and then sleep.

Hugs to all xx

over a year ago

"Great thread OP! My week has hit the shitter and it's only Tuesday

Its amazing how playing, chatting and flirting on here can help although I'm all out of good moods tonight now so I'm going to lurk and then sleep.

Hugs to all xx"

Much love to tou sparkles!! Mwaaah

over a year ago

"You're very welcome

Sameeee, there are so many amazing people in the forums that really make the effort, and make it fun all the time to talk about virtually everything and obviously have barrels of laughs with it

Sounds like you needed a year out, just relax, get your head in the right place at your speed, and then it all clicked back together making small adjustments and changes, and for anyone that overcomes their own demons and gets to the other side, gets my respect all day long I'm glad you're in a good head space now, and with talking now, I can sense a vibrant person, excited about life, so I'm happy for you

I'm really sorry to hear about the year you have had.. You seem really lovely and you really have nothing to feel bad about It's being in a constant positive conversation and we all need them, so I'm glad the little things have made good changes for you Exactly, being on here gives everyone abit if everything, so I can see why it would have good effect on people You are very sociable and fun in the threads Mr. Bants, we are all glad to have you around definitely

Fab has helped to take my mind of my tragedies and helped me see the good in people and my own life again. I've had regular counselling too and hey, it'll soon be proper biking season for me to get out for runs! "

Thank you Carmen!

over a year ago

I hope tomorrow is a better day for you xx

"Great thread OP! My week has hit the shitter and it's only Tuesday

Hugs to all xx"

over a year ago

You're welcome Mr. Bants anytime

By *orthern StarsCouple
over a year ago

Durham, North Yorkshire and can travel

It's so nice to be nice and really heart warming to see people offering each other support. This is how it should be. Well done OP.

over a year ago

Hows everyone doing??? Yous well?? Keeping safe and sanitized?? Whats everyone upto tonight??

over a year ago

"Life should be fun positive and kinky.. one life live it.. young dumb and full of fun.. people give me hope "

Lived it dumb now paying the price every day.

over a year ago

"Life should be fun positive and kinky.. one life live it.. young dumb and full of fun.. people give me hope

Lived it dumb now paying the price every day.

"

Are you? Why whats happened? Your onli as young as you feel, life is full of unplanned nights which turn out to be the best ones

over a year ago

Agree 100%, had a good laugh since I start to using the forums

Post new Message to Thread